More than 67 active separatist movements in India

mohib

Senator (1k+ posts)
There are more than 67+ active separatist movements in different states of india including Punjab, Assam, Manipur, Nagaland, Bangal, Chattisgarh, Orrisa, Bihar, Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra & list goes on, who want freedom from india because of brutalities of indian Govt on minorities while Khalistan & Jammu Kashmir is about to get freedom pls Jammu Kashmir & Andhra Pradesh are illegally Occupied by india, this video shows the real face of so called "World's Largest Democracy"

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
SHEESHEY KAI GHAR MAI REHNEY WALEY
PATHAROON SAI KHAIL RAHEY HAIN
WOH bhi SARHADI aur BALOUCHI PAKISTANI
PATHAROON SAI.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Last I checked the Naxalite/Maoist groups dont want separation from India but want greater distribution and control of wealth grabbed by the government and elite that give nothing back to the people!:swordfight:

Hmm...that reminds me of Balochistan.(hmm)

Khalistan died in 1990s, and now the only people who support it are mostly elderly Sikhs from Toronto and Vancouver!:smashfreakB:

Kashmir? Well we ruined the legitimate political power of JKLF because of Jihadi activity since 1989 (which failed and only put more misery on Kashmiris as a result!) since JKLF does not want to be a part of neither India or Pakistan but want complete independence (which most of our boys in Islamabad dont like).

Way to go!(thumbsdown):crazy:

crankthskunk

Last I checked the Naxalite/Maoist groups dont want separation from India but want greater distribution and control of wealth grabbed by the government and elite that give nothing back to the people!:swordfight:

Khalistan died in 1990s, and now the only people who support it are mostly elderly Sikhs from Toronto and Vancouver!:smashfreakB:

Kashmir? Well we ruined the legitimate political power of JKLF because of Jihadi activity since 1989 (which failed and only put more misery on Kashmiris as a result!) since JKLF does not want to be a part of neither India or Pakistan but want complete independence (which most of our boys in Islamabad dont like).

Why don't you change your flag? I bet you are an MQM'r still thinking you belong to India than to Pakistan. Pakistan is full of traitors like you.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Another false flag cyber cop. Is it Zionist Hindu with one of his several ID's at Siasat pk:(?. But it is fact that the mole with illuminated tail cannot hide themselves as their tails relate tales.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why don't you change your flag? I bet you are an MQM'r still thinking you belong to India than to Pakistan. Pakistan is full of traitors like you.
Sazish.pk ki sazishi soch aur sazishi alfaaz.

lagay raho!

Another false flag cyber cop. Is it Zionist Hindu with one of his several ID's at Siasat pk:(?. But it is fact that the mole with illuminated tail cannot hide themselves as their tails relate tales.
Have you even heard what is said in the video?

the Maoists are fighting against exploitation and corruption! their goal is materialistic. they want better treatment, facilities, and an end to discrimination against their people!

they do not want a separate homeland! they want their own people in power! just like the Taliban want their boys in power across Afghanistan and Pakistan!

stop reading the nonsense spat out by deluded fascists like Zaid Hamid, Ahmed Quraishi and Terminal X that bring nothing to the table than their comedy gold wrapped in the Pakistani flag!

The only credible separatist movement that actually operates in india (which we have not ruined like we ruined Kashmir!) is in Assam and the north-eastern states.

Last edited:

Wadaich

Sazish.pk ki sazishi soch aur sazishi alfaaz.

lagay raho!

Have you even heard what is said in the video?

the Maoists are fighting against exploitation and corruption! their goal is materialistic. they want better treatment, facilities, and an end to discrimination against their people!

they do not want a separate homeland! they want their own people in power! just like the Taliban want their boys in power across Afghanistan and Pakistan!

stop reading the nonsense spat out by deluded fascists like Zaid Hamid, Ahmed Quraishi and Terminal X that bring nothing to the table than their comedy gold wrapped in the Pakistani flag!

The only credible separatist movement that actually operates in india (which we have not ruined like we ruined Kashmir!) is in Assam and the north-eastern states.
The question is why are so eager to defend India. Please be brave and show ur real identity. There are many Indian moles on this forum to make is stink. Perhaps U shall have better respect if U could admit your real self.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
The question is why are so eager to defend India. Please be brave and show ur real identity. There are many Indian moles on this forum to make is stink. Perhaps U shall have better respect if U could admit your real self.
I am Pakistani and I believe in facts. Not baseless pseudo-nationalistic propaganda bullsh!t we are addicted to just to deflect our attention away from our own home-grown blunders and problems!

When am I 'defending' India? I am pointing out the ridiculous flaws of over-rating and over-blowing rebel movements there! The fact that you lot still think the Khalistan Movement exists despite it being brutally finished by the 1990s, shows how out of touch with reality you are!

If you want to 'one-up' India then do something about our own rebel movements, our own corruption, our own inequality, our own illiteracy, and our own mentality first!

pehlay apney girehbaan mein jhanko, phir doosroun par tanqeed karna!

Last edited:

Wadaich

I am Pakistani and I believe in facts. Not baseless pseudo-nationalistic bullsh!t we are addicted to just to deflect our attention away from our own home-grown blunders and problems!
Actions speak way louder than words. So was Mukti Bahni.

Star Gazer

I am Pakistani and I believe in facts. Not baseless pseudo-nationalistic propaganda bullsh!t we are addicted to just to deflect our attention away from our own home-grown blunders and problems!

When am I 'defending' India? I am pointing out the ridiculous flaws of over-rating and over-blowing rebel movements there! The fact that you lot still think the Khalistan Movement exists despite it being brutally finished by the 1990s, shows how out of touch with reality you are!

If you want to 'one-up' India then do something about our own rebel movements, our own corruption, our own inequality, our own illiteracy, and our own mentality first!

pehlay apney girehbaan mein jhanko, phir doosroun par tanqeed karna!

I wish you would do the same as you have advised!

Imranpak

I don't find any comfort in these video's when our own country is on fire! Indian's are not denying that they have many internal issues so don't really see the point in all of this!

Trouble in either country effects the neighbour greatly especially with the bloody history of the subcontinent so a USA-Pak war will have implications in India.

Similarly internal conflict on a massive scale in India will drag us into it!