Mqm - a name of true revolution..!!!

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
With respect to your opinion I disagree with you here. MQM is the only party which can easily gather hundred of thousands of participant in less than 24 hour notice.

Also to let you know that Altaf Hussain poisoned 3 times in his political career and the longest 9 month prison was in Zia rule. Formation of MQM was in fact reaction and anger against Zia policies which he adapted against people of Karachi and MQM leaders used to have obvious hate against him. Even today it can easily be seen....MQM leader still criticize Zia ul Haq openly.

Mustafa Kamal is the selection of Altaf Hussain and what ever he has performed was as per his leader's vision.....MK has mentioned this in several tv interviews.

Altaf Hussain has clearly mentioned that he will never contest for President, PM ship, CM ship, Governorship, Mayership or counselor. MQM has strong party structure and rabita committee is responsible for taking decisions on all national or international issues. MQM is the only democratic party which conducts regular inter party elections and even after 18th amendment Altaf Hussain has recently announced that MQM will continue to have internal party elections.

ZH used to be extremely famous in youth of Pakistan but due to recent change in his attitude and statement he tends to loos his popularity however he has potential to grab people around him but to regain popularity he needs to pass his statements carefully.

ZH's fan count on the his FaceBok has increased by over about 7000 in one month LOL

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
ZH's fan count on the his FaceBok has increased by over about 7000 in one month LOL

The day Facebook will go down ZH would become the history.....Brother talk about reality.... Where were those 7000+ fans on 23rd March at Takmeel-e-Pakistan event? In order for revolution one has to exist in the masses.

Last edited:

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Our memory is realy very short dont go far just think who has imposed Zoordari upon us it was Altaf Hussain who nominated him first and said that there is no more suitable candidate then Zoordari and aslo equally reponsible is nawaz sharif. Do you think they were not aware of his corruption both of them has called him mr. 10% so many times in the past. He said that because he new that there is no suitable candidate then him because they can easily be black mailed, that what america is doing supporting and kept in power all those people who they can black mail easily, think back from Zia-ul-haq till now. They dont want honest people like Imran Khan in Pakistan who can challenge them. Think back after Benazir death why Nigre pontie met Nawaz sharif in Raiwind lahoreand Altaf Hussain in London, and after that Altaf Hussain announces Mr. zoordari as the most suitable candidate. for god sake people get out of this mind set of worshiping idoles, no body is perfect, all of them are not prophits. You shoud have a right to criticise your leaders to keep them on them right track otherwise discard them, they are not true leaders if they dont take criticism as positive. These roads and other stuff like this is being built from public taxes not from their own money, it is the right of people. KESC is independent why Karachi is in the dark, MQM has been in power for so long what has they done about load shedding? Agin for God sake think and think Imran Khan is the only hope for Pakistan (by the way I am not member of Tehrik-e-Insaf) but when I compare all leaders he is the only one who stands out from the crowd and has done so much on his own that we should not forget and Ehsan Framoosh. if he was in some foreign country he would be given a true Hero status, we need people like him not who compromises on every thing.
Yes I also agree that our memory is very short as who went against NRO to make sure that it doesnt passed from assembly even though their own cases were their to open???Altaf did made him president but he didnt let him get away from people's money which was stolen by zardari and even get his own cases reopened in courts why would someone went against other while hitting his own leg???Now Image is getting clear that who were on whos side as Nawaz Sharif have shown his true color for 3rd PMship which was his actual demand since the beginning while everyone knows that MQM was playing a role of opposition while staying in Govt. but no one remember that I think....I dont know where all this USA blackmailing came from but MQM have pro US stand since 911 and they hadve been most vocal against Taliban since the day they started support a dictator while Pakistan have realized it now that they had supported wrong people so they have nothing to hid as they are pro US not for money because USA's enemy is MQM's enemy and Pakistan's enemy as well who are Taliban and MQM are against them since beginning when starting hating them....Now claim MQM had been power for so long then tell me that what is the position of collision partner in the Govt.???they were not actually in power but they were collision partners and their members were responsible for controlling those operations of Govt. which they are ministers of like today if we speak then Baber Ghouri is responsible for Ports and shipping and just check his performance as he have made Karachi Shipyard a profitable asset of Pakistan after giving continuous losses since Bhutto's regime...Mk was mayor of Karachi so he was given responsibility of developing karachi so he has fulfilled his responsibility as well....Farooq Sattar is a minister for over seas Pakistan and last year he also brought a family from Saudi Jail for the first time in the history of Pakistan so by considering their performance and their responsibility we can say that they are working way better then PPP whom they are in collision with and also giving results of areas WHICH THEY ARE ACTUALLY RESPONSIBLE OF...

M

Murshad Jee

With respect to your opinion I disagree with you here. MQM is the only party which can easily gather hundred of thousands of participant in less than 24 hour notice.

With all due respect Brother, do you actually know how many figures are in "Hundred of Thousands"....?..............................:banghead:

hopefully you understand my point but anyway best of luck.....................................:fing02:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The day Facebook will go down ZH would become the history.....Brother talk about reality.... Where were those 7000+ fans on 23rd March at Takmeel-e-Pakistan event? In order for revolution one has to exist in the masses.

brother 1st, 1. if the face book goes down, there will be something else, mission can go down only if Allah wants it to.

2. people keep asking: Where were those 7000+ fans on 23rd March at Takmeel-e-Pakistan event?
How many times I have explained the reason for low turn out because maulvis/other parties conspired with the authority because they were scared that takmeel would take the nation by surprise. the maulvi at the aalmi majlis has said publicaly that if ZH was allowed, they would send make sure that his jalsa was interrupted.

ZH was ordered to finish one hour before the start time. Still a 100 people showed up, that itself speaks for something. I wish people start reading these explanations.

Whats more. Look at the unfairness and narrow mindedness of the Punjab govt. They allowed Altaf, the accused of murders, tortures, extortions, to hold congregations but NOT to ZH. What does that tell you? You dont think there was a conspiracy somewhere??

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
With all due respect Brother, do you actually know how many figures are in "Hundred of Thousands"....?..............................:banghead:

hopefully you understand my point but anyway best of luck.....................................:fing02:

Didn't get your point bro :) Plz try to be more clear in what you are trying say.....My statement is not just an statement..it is a proven fact which is reported and broadcasted many times on national media.

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
brother 1st, 1. if the face book goes down, there will be something else, mission can go down only if Allah wants it to.

2. people keep asking: Where were those 7000+ fans on 23rd March at Takmeel-e-Pakistan event?
How many times I have explained the reason for low turn out because maulvis/other parties conspired with the authority because they were scared that takmeel would take the nation by surprise. the maulvi at the aalmi majlis has said publicaly that if ZH was allowed, they would send make sure that his jalsa was interrupted.

ZH was ordered to finish one hour before the start time. Still a 100 people showed up, that itself speaks for something. I wish people start reading these explanations.

Whats more. Look at the unfairness and narrow mindedness of the Punjab govt. They allowed Altaf, the accused of murders, tortures, extortions, to hold congregations but NOT to ZH. What does that tell you? You dont think there was a conspiracy somewhere??

I am not against ZH and his patriotism at all. He is from the masses and as I said above in my one comment that he used to be extremely popular in youth. However I agree with you that the change of venue had hit the event badly but the number of participant were really embarrassing discouraging for his followers. Anyway I wish him for best of luck.

Punjab Govt has done the same to MQM but their leadership showed maturity and distributed their crowed in three diff. venues which went even successful as many who could not came to Lahore easily attended the gathering at their hometowns.

Last edited:

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
If Facebook is the standard to measure someone's popularity then Mushrarraf's popularity is higher then any other Pakistani leader...That means that Mushrraf is most popular isnt it..

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
If Facebook is the standard to measure someone's popularity then Mushrarraf's popularity is higher then any other Pakistani leader...That means that Mushrraf is most popular isnt it..

Agreed with your analysis!!! ... we should not measure a political force on the bases of internet hits and comments...whoever can bring more people out from their homes, has the real fame and deserves to be called a LEADER.

SadiaKhan

Citizen
MQM won 17 of the 20 NA seats first time as Muhajir Qaumi Moment. So their popularity is just linguistic. They did not prove anything yet. By far they are the party who has been in government the longest in the history of Pakistan. Whether, dictator or democracy this party has complete control of the Karachi and to prove their progress all they have done is a few roads and that only in the recent few years. Where was MQM before these few years. The political memory of people in Pakistan is very short. I am a Sindhi, lived most of my life in Karachi and both in Pakistan and abroad I have observed MQM and I see them as the worst of all parties in Pakistan. The only party as bad as MQM is Jamait-e-Islami. Both have blood on their hands. Most of MQM leaders have Murder cases against them.

The only good option I see for Pakistan is Imran Khan. He has much better policy to offer and his ideas are practical. He talks about justice, educational reforms and removal of corruptions. He does not talk bullshit like leaving dogs behind Jagirdars and stupid staff like Telephone Hussain.

MQM already Won in KASHMIR...
MQM already Won in GILGIT BALTISTAN...
MQM already Won in SUKKAR, MIRPUR KHAS
Now, MQM is spreading Whole PAKISTAN...!!
You can see the Prove in PUNJAB CONVENTION...

Please, Please, Stop the Wrong Propagandas about "MQM"
We should appreciate "MQM's" Efforts to True Politics and Free from All Corruptions..

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yesterday I saw Geo news slide that MQM also arranged their jalsa in Dera Murad Jamali (I think) and another news was that Jahanzeb Acekzai a cousin of Mahmud Achekzai from baluchistan Qilla Abdullah have also joined MQM....Does anyone has information about that news???