Mqm ki lahore mein dehshat ghardi start

shujaulhaq

Citizen
MQM ka ya khuaab kabhi pura nahi hoga..kay jisay uss nay KARACHI wallooo ko YARGAMAL banaya howa hia apni DESSAT say ...wasay khian or ho abb..balaky INSHALLAH abb KARACHI walay bhi JAAG rahay hian ....or idhar say bhi abb in ka SAFAYA hoga..... KARACHI walooo DARNA chorooo ...coz jo DAR gai wo MAR gia.... JAGOO abbb....

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
MQM ka ya khuaab kabhi pura nahi hoga..kay jisay uss nay KARACHI wallooo ko YARGAMAL banaya howa hia apni DESSAT say ...wasay khian or ho abb..balaky INSHALLAH abb KARACHI walay bhi JAAG rahay hian ....or idhar say bhi abb in ka SAFAYA hoga..... KARACHI walooo DARNA chorooo ...coz jo DAR gai wo MAR gia.... JAGOO abbb....
In 1993 General elections held in Pakistan, MQM boycotted the National Assembly elections as the Agencies not allowing MQM to contest on many seats of Karachi, So it was the chance for Jamat e Islami to show their strength and power in Karachi,

Qazi Hussain Ahmed the then Ameer of Jamat e Islami and Munawwar Hassan the current Ameer of Jamat e Islami took part in Elections from Karachi and both Contested for the National Assembly Seats.

Here is what both of them get from Karachi

Qazi Hussain contested from NA-191 and got 8,452 votes and Lost.

Munawwar Hassan contested from NA-193 and got only 8,550 votes and lost as well.
qazi_munaw_press.jpg
The percentage of votes they got from their constituencies are merely 2-3% votes, mind it no MQM in the field, Army on the streets of Karachi doing operation against MQM on the charges of Jinnah Pur and Jamati Munafiqs lost the elections and their Ameer and Secretary General both got only 2-3 % votes.

So the people who blame MQM especially outsiders who don’t live in Karachi and hatters on internet, can tell us why people rejected the Jamat e Islami and didn’t vote for them when there was no rigging and no MQM contesting the Elections?

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
Well MQM may be termed as the biggest evil on earht, but people need to show some real reason to hate them, not personal bias. In what terms MQM is worse than other political parties? How many eductaed. and I mean really educted in universities, not by purchasing degrees, got tickets from PPP, or PML (all tanga brand muslim leagues combined) or ANP or any other political party, and how many of MQM memebrs are highly educated professionals? How many od these jageerdar based parties MNA or MPA actually live in 120 yards houses, among general public?

Pakistan is generally a jahil country where actual literacy rate is well below 15%. We artificially bump it up by terming every body who can read or write his/her name as "literate" but actuall secondry school pass people in this country are well below 15%, and this biased mentality, especially in Punjab,. is a result of this jahalat only.

My opinion, no body have to agree to me!

panasonic

Banned
Well MQM may be termed as the biggest evil on earht, but people need to show some real reason to hate them, not personal bias. In what terms MQM is worse than other political parties? How many eductaed. and I mean really educted in universities, not by purchasing degrees, got tickets from PPP, or PML (all tanga brand muslim leagues combined) or ANP or any other political party, and how many of MQM memebrs are highly educated professionals? How many od these jageerdar based parties MNA or MPA actually live in 120 yards houses, among general public?

Pakistan is generally a jahil country where actual literacy rate is well below 15%. We artificially bump it up by terming every body who can read or write his/her name as "literate" but actuall secondry school pass people in this country are well below 15%, and this biased mentality, especially in Punjab,. is a result of this jahalat only.

My opinion, no body have to agree to me!

I know you are burning inside after seing MQM's popularity.

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
I know you are burning inside after seing MQM's popularity.

rather opposite my friend. If you read my post again, with open eyes, you will see that I voiced MQM stance here, that educated people, common people who live in 120 yards houses should go to parliament. Not the ones who live in Raewand castle and have fake degrees like PML and PPP and other munafeqeen.

Did you read my post at all?

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Any one who has a little bit of gray matter and a little knowledge of history ,will definatly see what MQM stands for and what Altaf is made of. Considering the Boss Doesn't want to quit and like to keep his leadership from foreign land and no one in the party finds enough courage to tell him to take his retirement, the infection of this desease will continue to strife to spread behond its inception and native local area. It is a sad commentry of a nation of more than 180 millions people that those who scare to come back to its land,become leader of the nation and dreaming of ruling it from outside. It is unconceivable to accept that we are unable to produce true local leadership within the folks who love the land and the nation and continue to live there even with all difficulties.:disappointed:

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
This is a valid point, but again why singling out MQM or Altaf Hussain for it? None of his family member, brother and sister and son and daughter and saale and behnoi and bhamnje and bhateejey are member parliament, or hold any position in party set-up. This cant be said for a single party in Pakistan. Worst are, again PPP and PML (all nammney included) in this regard

This family dynisty virus is killer for Pakistan politics but MQM is atleast andhon main kana raja in this regard, if not better then that. There is a solid cadre of leadership, people like Mustafa Kamal and Dr, Sagheer Ahmad and Faisal Sabzwari belongs to next generation, the current generation.

What exactly is your argument brother? and why MQM is sole party in your post for this problem?

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
MQM was not in Punjab since last 62 years, but Punjab and Pakistan dono ka bera to gharaq ho hi raha tha.......... what did the rest of the munafeqeen did, that includes Pakistan army, Sardars, Chaudhrys, Waderas, Nawabs etc. etc. etc.?

These munafeqeen were in-charge of Pakistan but what they did? they broke Pakistan that we, people of All-India Muslim League who lived in Uttar Pardesh and Behar and bengal and Sind and other Northern Indian provinces formed.

Now those munafeqeen are getting scared when the sons and daughters of real founder of Pakistan are entering Punjab. Behold, Pakistan will be free of all jageerdars and Chaudhrees and Sardaars and Maliks and Tawanas and Cheemas and other blood suckers.

Zaidi Qasim

Would you vote for a party whose leader has been implicated in murdering the people of Pakistan and there are pending charges in Pakistan against him ? Addon to it is the one who has been a fugitive of law and refused to come back to Pakistan to clear his name in courts even best of the times ? Would you also vote for a party which was established on a sectarian base and the 2nd tier of its leadership is incapable of doing anything without the will and the wishes of a fugitive who uses telecom equipment to address the masses from abroad ? Now if the family dynasty is the only issue, then you should still look inside and find some decent people who have no greed of living like kings and truly want to serve the people of Pakistan from Pakistan. I know you will definately find out of 180 million people of Pakistan who do not hold dual citizenship and are true patriotic Pakistani,some you can trust.

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
again, why singeling out Altaf and MQM for it? We had a Prime Minister who was charged and executed due to murder charges. He was a by-product of a dictator regime as well. We had a prime minister who thrown out of power for corruption and termed as a security risk. We had a prme minister who thrown out of power for lack of capabilities and corruption, he was by product of a dictator regime as well and also got into power only when our corrupt army played its black game and formed IJI to defeat political forces. Every single of our leaders have charges of murder and corruption.

Decent world, and sensible people who live in it, came up with a parameter to decide about people, that is, people are innocent until proven guilty. Mere charges doesnt tell me any thing.

I am not comparing these politicians with Anbiya Alehessalaam, but People came up with charges against Anbiya as well, People are not even happy with God.

What exactly is your argument again bro?

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
great, as if people of Punjab were living in Heaven before it and had no issue what so ever. all there streets and mohallas were clean and open as a play ground and MQM closed the world on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also their educational institute didnt have any ghunda gardi there!!!!!!

jamati and there chamcha newspaper are the biggest munafeqeen of this country!!!!!!!!!

Zaidi Qasim

What is holding Altaf back ? You are telling me that MQM can't find a replacement of a person who is idicted in murder charges ? If I want to lead Pakistan, I would not hesitate a minute boarding the plane and present my self to clear my name from these '' alleged charges" . This is exactly my point . This party is run like a mafia group. Ask those who have already worked for MQM. Or better yet, ask Imran Farooqi. If I want to rule Pakistan I would not open my big mouth in front of indian audiance and defame my country in front of my enemies. I would not call the creation of my country a big blunder and I would never appoligize to Hindus for the creation of Muslim Country.This exactly is my point. If you still didn't get it.

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
I am only telling you that these are all allegations and in sensible and decent world, which I dont know you are part of or not, term a person innocent until he is proven guilty.

Secondly, if you want to base all your opinion on allegation alone, my simple question is, why singeling out Altaf? Every body have charges, Imran Khan even have charges of Adultery against him, whu not asking the same question for every body?

drkjke

punjabis have been ruled in past by following
afghans ,iranis ,tartars ,sikhs ,british and almost every race that wanted to attack them!
its because of lack of honour among them and lack of fighting skills and lack of islam in hearts,islam makes you brave so you do not loose wars.
mqm is also here to conquer punjab by recruiting criminals in punjab,and i see nothing that will stop them

drkjke

one thing that everyone knows is that mqm is recruiting criminals in punjab who will do mqms service in return for mqm keeping them out of jails by their influence

i feel that punjab is in for a great bloodshed after mqm has come here

may be next karachi will be lahore

mohajirs wherever in pakistan will ofcourse vote for mqm,mohajirs are in large number in punjab cities like lahore dera ghazi khan rawalpindi etc.those punjabis who have hindu roots (large number of muslim punjabis have hindu forefathers ) will also favour mqm as mqm is biggest lover of india ,even bigger lover of india than bjp

so it seems that mqms agenda for hinduisation of pakistan has atlast reached punjab

also if you notice majority of punjabis who have joined mqm are children of punjabi castes who converted from hindu or sikh religion hundred or so years back,and who are still half hindus at heart (like our airchief raao qamar who is ranhgar hindu rajput so he is gladly killing muslims of fata daily like they were some sort of animals)..sorry to be so blunt but while hindus worship idols these so called muslims worship idols in form of graves and stuff and there aqeda and beliefs are mixture of hinduism and islam
so punjab is gone,i am thinking to move from punjab now,i see big bloodshed and chaos here....which is being planned by our rulers to break pakistan in 4 parts soon

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
punjabis have been ruled in past by following
afghans ,iranis ,tartars ,sikhs ,british and almost every race that wanted to attack them!
its because of lack of honour among them and lack of fighting skills and lack of islam in hearts,islam makes you brave so you do not loose wars.

With all due respect to Punjab and Punjabi brothers and sisters, my opinion is Punjab is traditionally the most moqa parast of land and its people are among those who can do any thing for few coins. Punjab was ruled by all these people you mentioned, but dont forget that it was Punjab and Punjabis themselves who welcomed them, and helped them rule this piece of land. Punjab traditionally succumb to power, whoever show any power and Punjab will be the forst to do sajda to them. They are the ones who welcom army into politics after every few years, reason? Army has power!!

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
good shot bro.......... so what I get from your post is every one who speaks for their rights, every one who challenge the status quo is non-muslim, or off-spring of non-muslims, agent of India and have an agenda against Pakistan!!!!!!!!!!!!

No body from Sind or Baluchistan or Khyber Pakhtunkhua can come up with this great analysis for sure, ye fakhar bhi aap hi logon ko haasil hey!!!!!!

drkjke

mqm is a feudal party and altaf kalia is the biggest jaageerdaar
or how is he living in londons most expensive area where his monthly kharcha is millions of ponds!
only brain dead children of satan are followers of such parties

as for myth that mustafa kamal of mqm was a great mayor its all nonsense.previous mayor of jamat islami did better than him infact in more limited resources
,secondly mustafa kamal handed over a large part of karachi port to terrorist american army of black water,thus paving the way of pakistans destruction in near future
people do not let yourselves be fooled by this mqm mafia,its ten times more dangerous than feudal lords mafia

the most dangerous thing is that mqm is party of mulhids,or islam haters and if you vote for mqm like parties you will invite allahs severe azaab on yourself,which you will see soon i think

drkjke

In 1993 General elections held in Pakistan, MQM boycotted the National Assembly elections as the Agencies not allowing MQM to contest on many seats of Karachi, So it was the chance for Jamat e Islami to show their strength and power in Karachi,

Qazi Hussain Ahmed the then Ameer of Jamat e Islami and Munawwar Hassan the current Ameer of Jamat e Islami took part in Elections from Karachi and both Contested for the National Assembly Seats.

Here is what both of them get from Karachi

Qazi Hussain contested from NA-191 and got 8,452 votes and Lost.

Munawwar Hassan contested from NA-193 and got only 8,550 votes and lost as well.
qazi_munaw_press.jpg
The percentage of votes they got from their constituencies are merely 2-3% votes, mind it no MQM in the field, Army on the streets of Karachi doing operation against MQM on the charges of Jinnah Pur and Jamati Munafiqs lost the elections and their Ameer and Secretary General both got only 2-3 % votes.

So the people who blame MQM especially outsiders who dont live in Karachi and hatters on internet, can tell us why people rejected the Jamat e Islami and didnt vote for them when there was no rigging and no MQM contesting the Elections?

because when allah decides to destroy a nation allah puts seals in their hearts so these people vote for murderers of great people like maulana salahuldin and hakeem saeed (who mqm
killed openly in cold blood)
i hope you got the answer