Mqm ki lahore mein dehshat ghardi start

PakistaniFirst

Minister (2k+ posts)
news-21.gif

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother, Is this news published in leading news papers and broadcasted on electronic media in Pakistan?? or is it just part of routine propaganda of Ummat newspaper against MQM?

M

Murshad Jee

hummmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited by a moderator:

shujaulhaq

Citizen
News kissi ki bhi hooo..lakin im dam sure sahi hogii.....kyon kay hum Karachi walay to Becharay BHUGAT hi rahay hian iss DHESHAT GARD QATIL MOVEMENT ko.....coz we know ya KIS KISAM ki party hia....apnay kaam karnay kay lain KUCH nahi dekhti....apni MA___ BH____ ko bhi nahi.....chahay kisis ki _____ hi kyon na chali jaiy...

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I don't think a Charya can block Gali or Road in Lahore
Lahori agar zor say bola tou charyay kay kapray geelay ho jayain gay.

But good they are in Punjab as we can dig old statements of Taffu Kala
about Punjabis and Pastuns.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Today 12:19 PM

Look at the timing of this artical which itself said all about burning of Jamatees in Lahore as their days in Mansoora are numbered....These kinds of Propaganda are only done by Jamatee news paper Ummat and few others and except them no one else say these kind of things so I would say keep burning because soon they will get rid of just like they were get rid of in Karachi in 1987...

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
When UMMAT NEWSPAPER's NEWS REGARDING the MQM unit in Multan, Punjab there is increased mobile snatching PROVED FALSE and fabricated, its better not to waste comment, I'm Karachiwala myself and its good that these stories are being planted, they will be more in the future It shows that MQM's message is growing successfully. I don't think that MQM can win any seats in and around Lahore, but Southern Punjab is definitely heeding the message, and MQM will win more seats in next election in Southern Sindh given its popularity here.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Kabza Group in Punjab, Careful.

Kabza Group in Punjab, Careful.

But Don is still in London.
:dead1::dead1:

12593_detail.gif

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Altaf Hussain will never contest an election or take a govt. post, he believes you can do more by staying away and question power, he also benefited from NRO but decided not to support it and said that we will face cases and be answerable to Pakistan. ITs a bit harsh calling him another Zardari[Mr.10% who has become Mr.100% when it comes to commissions and kickbacks even rumored to have ownership of KESC] the kind of damage he is doing I hope and wish that there is no other in future, but Bilawal Zardari is due to start politics he mite surpass his father when it comes to looting and corruption.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
It looks like jamatees have already felt that their new home after Karachi(Mansoora) is also getting out of their hands so they are trying to bring up these kind of stories but lame attempt as locals who said things about MQM could be their own workers giving responses against MQM to show that PEOPLE are against MQM....Karachiite know how fake they are as the reality of Londonpost AKA Lalaa Musaa evening special has proven itself Lauder then their words...

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)
It shows sick mind of Jamati News paper..............................the headline should this " Lahore sey Jamat-e-Islami ki dhashat gardi aaj sey bend "

trulynam

I wish MQM wins Mayor elections for Lahore and other cities of Punjab and show us what a real Mayor and a real leadership should be like. Good luck MQM