Mubarak. Pc-3 orion coming but will not be used against india..

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
MUBARAK. PC-3 ORION COMING FROM USA ON LEASE BUT WILL NOT BE USED AGAINST INDIA..???
WOW .. KIA BAAT HAI...(clap):angry_smile:
===============
Same happened with F-16 americans were present at sargodha airbase monitoring all F-16 activities. Now F16 bases are seperate from Chineese JF17 Thunder planes.
WOW. INDEPENDENCE AT BEST..

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
برا دوست کوئلے کی طرح ہوتا ہے، جب کوئلہ گرم ہوتا ہے تو ہاتھ جلاتا ہے اور جب ٹھنڈا ہوتا ہے تو ہاتھ کالا کرتا دیتا ہے
Absolutely Spot on. Very well said.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
you can not use your weapons against India, Israel, and any other enemy, just explode five atomic bombs , one in islamabad, one in lahore , one in karachi, one in peshawar, one in multan,,, that is the best use of these,, just kill us,,, you have your palaces all over the world, dont worry about us. we will sacrifice our lives for our beloved country, but we dont want to see you in trouble,,,, Oh God , please kill them

gazoomartian

MUBARAK. PC-3 ORION COMING FROM USA ON LEASE BUT WILL NOT BE USED AGAINST INDIA..???
===============
Same happened with F-16 americans were present at sargodha airbase monitoring all F-16 activities. Now F16 bases are seperate from Chineese JF17 Thunder planes.

since Americans have announced to replace so quick, it must have been their agencies that have played part in destroying ours.

'no use on India' is just a statement, where else would it be used? London?

drkjke

===============

this news proves two things beyond doubt
one.....pakistan army and americans so called "tension" as portrayed by media is just a drama and an eye wash...because you wont see americans giving orion planes to tehreek e taliban which "scholars" like zaid hamid claim to be working for american CIA :lol:haha.
man you peoples scholars are like zaid hamid.aint it funny.who call day a nighht and night a day!zaid hamid who is paid by ispr and ahmed qureshi like "intellectuals" claim that taliban are american agents and pak generals are the real mujahid force who will liberate palestine under guidance of imam mehdi and jesus.:13: aint it funny...as if allah has no other option but to award such honours to american puppets!!!!!astaghfirulah

actually pak army is an extension of american army .i wonder when will pakistanis wake up and realise this because muslims around the world who are free of nationalism have realised this now beyond any doubt
have you read history?forefathers of present day army from mianwali sargodha pothohaar region etc in british era were enrolled into british army and these "muslims" from our area fired bullets on muslim holy places during britains war with khilafat e usmaania in mecca medina!they fired bullets on mecca medina for their british masters!this is great history of ours which no book here mentions!but alas all my research has proven it to be accurate info.but people i know wont believe it here.

2....these orion planes like other planes given to us by americans will be only used to kill tribal muslims...when india will attack these planes will be made dysfunctional by the "keepers"
.than nationalists do fight against india yourselves!!!than dont scream like ladies towards mujahideen to protect you!who you people are harming now.....remember my words

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Coward US, strings attached ...and they think we are fool and they w onder WHY PAKISTANIS HATE THEM, IT'S ACTS LIKE THESE.

yeh baat nahi bhai

This is Pakistan that must have asked US to say that Orion will not be used against India to avoid any protest from India. If they hadnt said that Indian lobby in DC would have been crying to congress now and attempted to thwart the deal of Orion.

zeshaan

DRkJKE,
Well saidbro,Truth is always bitter,

actually pak army is an extension of american army .i wonder when will pakistanis wake up and realise this because muslims around the world who are free of nationalism have realised this now beyond any doubt
have you read history?forefathers of present day army from mianwali sargodha pothohaar region etc in british era were enrolled into british army and these "muslims" from our area fired bullets on muslim holy places during britains war with khilafat e usmaania in mecca medina!they fired bullets on mecca medina for their british masters!this is great history of ours which no book here mentions!but alas all my research has proven it to be accurate info.but people i know wont believe it here.