Muhammad Amir would play in parks of englands now.. What you say?

92behzad

Citizen
Muhammad Amir, who dazzled the cricket world with his swing, pace, young age and aggression will be playing in the parks of England now. During an interview to a local news channel, he stated that he intended to stay in England, play with his fans and all those matches which do not come under ICC. He added that he wanted to have a cricket academy in future.

This is which comes to a hero when he is made zero and no 1 bothers. What you say guys? Should he come back, stay in Pakistan and play here or he should be there?

Courtesy:
http://paklifecycle.blogspot.com/2011/06/muhammad-amir-will-be-playing-in-parks.html

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
wahan kuch kama ley ga yahan bhooka mery ga bechara ... yahan logon ki batein bhi suney ga or tense bhi hoga wahan din ko macth khela ,50 pocket me ya 100,, raat ko masto ya desi club me ayashi mari or sakooon ni neend so gaya ... na poochnay wala na dekhny wala ... lolzzz...kidding

i think he want to stay here in UK to earn money and stay away from pakistani public ... cz now he is zero and zero pakistan me nahin chalta na berdasht kiaa jata hai ,,,,

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
one big greedy looser ...what difference it will make now where he stays ... NA KHUDA HE MILA NA WISAL A SANAM.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Well lets face it. The guy was young and he was trapped. It is happening all around. If you were to be serious then why were Indian cricketers not questioned even when it was found that they had relations with bookies?? What about Sri Lanka cricket???

92behzad

Citizen
This is a big hoax. Money matters here. India is funding ICC, how can they be questioned. In the link given, the whole story is explained how these 4,5 players were trapped to get them out of world cup and cricket. ICC sucks....

Pakgreenz

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan is full of young talented players only problem is pcb and so far Amir should stay in England and even playing little bit on english pitch will keep him fit for immidiate come back and we strongly hope when ijaz butt and many others SCUMS are gone from PCB we will be on top of the game again INSHA ALLAH.