Mujhy Roko (with Introduction of PTI Leadership)

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am very impressed with thread participant and contributors, who have debate with patience, This time I feel some resistance and appreciate to all, We all have to keep our patience in control and must try to defuse opponents aggression with cool mind.

Heads up.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Abbasi Bhai,

All you do is criticize. What would you have done If you were Imran Khan. When you criticize, give out your vision, what would you have done if you were in his place?????????????????

Dear Adeel,

Very good question, I really appreciate it,

Just a simple question to you as well, Do I criticize only Imran Khan?

Number 1, I would never keep my supporters in dark with my policies,

I would never change my stance on which I had been stick for past 14 and half year.

I definitely would oppose openly criminal elements who are in power in different shape, instead of shaking hands with them.

Now to have my own vision, I don't need to be any one's shoe's very simple, why would I be?

I would definitely gather my friends and followers and would have had form a committee to first set the target to achieve, and then I would have select talented people and would had empowered them to go to people and get them know the requirement of next 25 years. I would promote my people to become friendly and famous among them with good NAME. would had restrict them to become well known to every single person of that area in particular and in General every where, as honest person name.

My Vision is to set a system for Pakistan, not an individual person's domination system..Provide equal opportunity to every single citizen of Pakistani........which is not very difficult, .

I think this enough for now. just keep debating, definitely will find some conclusion......

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Define practical, please.

Practicle means MQM is good but Altaf Hussein is bad (this is what you said in your last remarks correct), now again you will change your stance, because now Altaf Hussein is shaking hands with Nawaz Sharif, so you would change your words, and now you will say, both MQM and Altaf Hussein are bad..did you find now "What is practicle mean".....this is the example of Practicle.......which unfortunately you don't follow.

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am very impressed with thread participant and contributors, who have debate with patience, This time I feel some resistance and appreciate to all, We all have to keep our patience in control and must try to defuse opponents aggression with cool mind.

Heads up.
I was born to impress people.

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
So for you Charity means only "Zakat" anyways this is my problem with my friends and that is lack of Knowledge.

When I said Charity and Politics are two separate things, But it seams you just would like to argue for the sack of argue.

Heads up to Imran Khan's Charity work, no one can deny neither me, now try to understand, others are also doing great charity work too, correct. So whatever Charity Imran Khan does, other are also doing equal,

Ok Maulana Edhi don't have a political party, so we cannot compare him as a politician, but again If Imran Khan is having a political party do he get a certificate of a successful politician also?

So again try to understand, what I did say earlier and keep on saying. Imran Khan would be a great person, a well renowned person, but it doesn't entitle him superiority. He has been in politics for 15 years.......since then he has not produce one complete leader in his party.

God forbid if tomorrow anything goes wrong with him...........PTI will die itself..........so how can you depend and trust a person, who couldn't even manage to have democracy with in his party. How could you believe a person can bring a system, who couldn't even have a system in his party.

I'm not arguing for the sake of an arguement just trying to explain that Imran is the best democratic choice. (not that I worship democracy)

Yeah If he dies (Allah na karay) then we may be democraticly doomed, but let me ask you:

Do you have any other choice? Do you??

Imran Khan is the most superior choice in the current political system. That is all I am saying.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dear Abbasi Bhai,

All you do is criticize. What would you have done If you were Imran Khan. When you criticize, give out your vision, what would you have done if you were in his place?????????????????

Every Tom, Dick, and Harry can find faults in a master piece created by an artist, but when asked to correct the fault,none comes up.:) The people who have no clear objective in mind or ideology are best at finding faults. They ogle, they come, raise the dust, create mess, laugh their lungs out, and just vanish.:(

Last edited:

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Jab tak Bati jalti rhy gi ar akhri cell b weak nhi ho jata, yeh aisy hi pechy lgy rhy gey, shahzad roy k song ki trha "Laga Reh"
میرا اس قوم کے لیڈران سے صرف ایک سوال ہے، آخر کب تک اس قوم کو آپ لوگ ٹرک کی بتی کے پیچھے لگا کر رکھیں گی

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
It is a good idea, but it is already been used by some brothers..check this press conference of IK..the guy standing behind him has a cornered tiger written on it..with IK Pic..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxUllpHgGfg&feature=player_embedded

but what u started already on this page is good..this is called ground root campaining..if every youngster of PTI can try their best to convince 10 people..that will be cool..but to be honest..in my opinion only youngsters can bring vote..if we just go and vote..we will jus take over the country..just us young ppl..coz before we didnt used to vote..

Bro,

The idea I had was to get thousands of T shirts made which depict Imran (or PTI) as the only (democratic) hope for this country.

We can get several students to wear these t shirts.

say what?

frenes

Don't try to defend blindly like MqM followers have a big heart to face the truth. U r only able to introduce just 2 names in last 15 yrs from PTI senior Members, Dr. Alvi n Umar Cheema, Alvi bcoz of Karachi dherna n Chema bcoz of biggest Hippocrate Mubbasher Lucman in Khari Bat. Let me show at least once in whole story of PTI Justice Wajeeh, Brig Simsn, Hamid Khan, etcc, M afraid sweep against Imran Khan in G.Elections. U think our ppl r well aware n educated n they know the meaning of Democracy / Vote. U R WRONG absolutely wrong my bro. Still millions r glued with there Braderi system n wanna fallow big names rather they r corrupt. So u hv a great opportunity to bring them time by time in front of nation to convince them n make there minds for a real change.
Its all right, atleast he's doing what he's doing.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
I'm not arguing for the sake of an arguement just trying to explain that Imran is the best democratic choice. (not that I worship democracy)

Yeah If he dies (Allah na karay) then we may be democraticly doomed, but let me ask you:

Do you have any other choice? Do you??

Imran Khan is the most superior choice in the current political system. That is all I am saying.

So I am sure than we will look for the future, we will plan for at least next 25 years, we need to place our resources to cater the requirement of future. Again why to insist for one name, because of personal liking.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Every Tom, Dick, and Harry can find faults in a master piece created by an artist, but when asked to correct the fault,none comes up.:) The people who have no clear objective in mind or ideology are best at finding faults. They ogle, they come, raise the dust, create mess, laugh their lungs out, and just vanish.:(

Well I think you are terribly mistaking, critics mean, someone is pointing out the weakness to correct or improve, we are confused between critics and opposition. Every one have their right of speech, We believe lot of correction and improvements can be picked from useless or senseless criticism, but for this first we have to be brave heart and have face the challenge, have to realize, why critics have been started, is it just for nothing or if it has some weight then has to be tackle very sensibly, without loosing face.:(:(:(

GeoG

Well I think you are terribly mistaking, critics mean, someone is pointing out the weakness to correct or improve, we are confused between critics and opposition. Every one have their right of speech, We believe lot of correction and improvements can be picked from useless or senseless criticism, but for this first we have to be brave heart and have face the challenge, have to realize, why critics have been started, is it just for nothing or if it has some weight then has to be tackle very sensibly, without loosing face.:(:(:(

Bhai Adab Kay Sath
You have been stretching your boundary from criticism to opposition and at times you are actually touching the extreme boundaries of opposition in the name of criticism.

کیندے نے کے کوی اپنا مارے گا تے ٹھنڈی تھاں تے مارے گا
پر تسی تے پا جی شکل دوپہر ویرے وچ کھڑا کر کے پھینٹی لا رے او
اور اتوں کیندے او کے رونا نئی

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
میرا اس قوم کے لیڈران سے صرف ایک سوال ہے، آخر کب تک اس قوم کو آپ لوگ ٹرک کی بتی کے پیچھے لگا کر رکھیں گی
Apko Canada key batian mubark ho,,,,,,,,,,Hum khod trashtay hain manazil key sang-e-rah
Hum woh nahain hain jin ko zamana bana giya.
App bhee Altaf Bhia key tarah hoshyar hain , Magar Canada ka passport lykar app Pakistan kay halat nahin samaj sakty.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai Adab Kay Sath
You have been stretching your boundary from criticism to opposition and at times you are actually touching the extreme boundaries of opposition in the name of criticism.

کیندے نے کے کوی اپنا مارے گا تے ٹھنڈی تھاں تے مارے گا
پر تسی تے پا جی شکل دوپہر ویرے وچ کھڑا کر کے پھینٹی لا رے او
اور اتوں کیندے او کے رونا نئی

Lolzzzzzzzzzzz you are the one who actually put really cold water on me....whenever I have been burning......never mind.......don't worry I will not do any opposition or critics......because you are getting hurt.....:):):)

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Apko Canada key batian mubark ho,,,,,,,,,,Hum khod trashtay hain manazil key sang-e-rah
Hum woh nahain hain jin ko zamana bana giya.
App bhee Altaf Bhia key tarah hoshyar hain , Magar Canada ka passport lykar app Pakistan kay halat nahin samaj sakty.

merey bhai, Canada ka naam or Canada ka passport rakh ker mujh mey itni himat hai key Pakistan key liyey baat karta houn.......Altaf bhai main aur mujh main bada farq hai.........waisey....yeh bhi khoub hai.......Canada ka flag deikh ker foran tannz farmana shuro kar diya.........aur bhi un lougoun key barey main kiya khayyal hai jo mulk sey baher rahtey huwey..doosroun ko hawai qiley bana ker dikhatey and aur khiyali pulao khilatey rahtey hain.

Mera matlab to aap samjh gaien houn gaein......in short.....dosrey per ungli uthaney sey pehly apney garebaan main zarour jhank leina chaihey:):):)