Mujhy Roko (with Introduction of PTI Leadership)

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
We are making a social marketing plan for IK inshAllah..to attract youth and votes..InshAllah..plz pray that it becomes sucessful and we will present to the PTI management and hopefully..
and i request everyone else to do something..do as much as u can..try ur best..InshAllah

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
daikhna ab bharay k tutto is thread pe a k kitna bharktay.................

Fahad Asif bhai,

Aaj kal junglee janwar pooray Pakistan main hee nahin balkay poori duniya par hukoomat kar rahay hain.

My request to people is to follow step one and make Imran Khan the most popular leader in the eyes of all the people around us.

Last edited:

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
Fahad Asif bhai,

Aaj kal junglee janwar pooray Pakistan main hee nahin balkay poori duniya par hukoomat kar rahay hain.

My request to people is to follow step one and make Imran Khan the most popular leader in the eyes of all the people around us.

I am trying at my best level. u r 1000000000000% right........

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
We are making a social marketing plan for IK inshAllah..to attract youth and votes..InshAllah..plz pray that it becomes sucessful and we will present to the PTI management and hopefully..
and i request everyone else to do something..do as much as u can..try ur best..InshAllah

Bro,

The idea I had was to get thousands of T shirts made which depict Imran (or PTI) as the only (democratic) hope for this country.

We can get several students to wear these t shirts.

say what?

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Beaing Seinor Vice president of PTI ager Hamid Khan ko sharam nhi ati tu pasy ley ker hi kabhi TV/kise talk show per shakl dekha dey. wrna wohi kaam kry jo ker rha hai, stage k pechy TAMBU ar KNATY lgany wala. Tang a gey hain PTI Introduction song / solo sey. In ko samny b lao, her jagha Bhary k Tatu ar 2 number bhonkty rhty hain tu in ko aj tak itna bhra naam ar uhda rkhny per ghas nhi dali jati. Hamid Khan sb aik din court sey adhi chuti hi ker ley, ar apny hony ka ihsas dila jay.

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
Beaing Seinor Vice president of PTI ager Hamid Khan ko sharam nhi ati tu pasy ley ker hi kabhi TV/kise talk show per shakl dekha dey. wrna wohi kaam kry jo ker rha hai, stage k pechy TAMBU ar KNATY lgany wala. Tang a gey hain PTI Introduction song / solo sey. In ko samny b lao, her jagha Bhary k Tatu ar 2 number bhonkty rhty hain tu in ko aj tak itna bhra naam ar uhda rkhny per ghas nhi dali jati. Hamid Khan sb aik din court sey adhi chuti hi ker ley, ar apny hony ka ihsas dila jay.

Its all right, atleast he's doing what he's doing.

GraanG2

Guys good news...No lies ...in our neighbor these 4 brothers and their father are strong supporters of JI... We tried to convince them and ask them to vote for PTI in the next elections...His father is not a very famous figure in politics but they have friends and relatives who follow him in a huge number,cos he was a senior school teacher.In the begining they had so many misconception about PTI and Imran Khan(which were obviously cos of the propaganda in news and on the internet)...So we downloaded few best videos of Imran Khan speeches from youtube and showed it to them...The views and solutions to the problems...And bcos they are very good friends of us too...I bargained with them...I asked them after watching this ,if u think u have a better alternative,I will join u .If NO then u will have to join PTI...and guess what, They joined PTI.His father is hesitating a bit But InshaAllah one of his sons is now convincing him.

I am from a small village from KPK and believe me hundreds of people are joining PTI...75% of them are from 18 to 30.

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
Guys good news...No lies ...in our neighbor these 4 brothers and their father are strong supporters of JI... We tried to convince them and ask them to vote for PTI in the next elections...His father is not a very famous figure in politics but they have friends and relatives who follow him in a huge number,cos he was a senior school teacher.In the begining they had so many misconception about PTI and Imran Khan(which were obviously cos of the propaganda in news and on the internet)...So we downloaded few best videos of Imran Khan speeches from youtube and showed it to them...The views and solutions to the problems...And bcos they are very good friends of us too...I bargained with them...I asked them after watching this ,if u think u have a better alternative,I will join u .If NO then u will have to join PTI...and guess what, They joined PTI.His father is hesitating a bit But InshaAllah one of his sons is now convincing him.

I am from a small village from KPK and believe me hundreds of people are joining PTI...75% of them are from 18 to 30.

Good work brother, my prayers are with you....

anyie1

one shou ld
keep it up,, every one should do it,,,,,,,,,, put your share drop by drop and it will become a flood.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
میرا اس قوم کے لیڈران سے صرف ایک سوال ہے، آخر کب تک اس قوم کو آپ لوگ ٹرک کی بتی کے پیچھے لگا کر رکھیں گی

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
Do you have any other choice? Whatever his critic may say but atleast he is not corrupt ,either show us a way that could lead us to prosperity or atleast accept that he is the only choice we have, if he failed then i'll be with you,but i 'll never lost my hope,if we start thinking like that ,that everyone is bad and there is not future of our nation then we'll become a dead nation
میرا اس قوم کے لیڈران سے صرف ایک سوال ہے، آخر کب تک اس قوم کو آپ لوگ ٹرک کی بتی کے پیچھے لگا کر رکھیں گی

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Do you have any other choice? Whatever his critic may say but atleast he is not corrupt ,either show us a way that could lead us to prosperity or atleast accept that he is the only choice we have, if he failed then i'll be with you,but i 'll never lost my hope,if we start thinking like that ,that everyone is bad and there is not future of our nation then we'll become a dead nation

Its a very simple question...............someone cannot deliver in time, cannot take decision when it is required, then all I can say......"truck ki butti"

Honesty ka kiya karoun ga.......jo bhookey mar rahien hain, un ko honesty sey kiya mil gayey gaa.......

Koi practicle kaam nahi kar saktey.......sirf batein ya paisoun ka ziyaan(clap)(clap)

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)

aap kay khayal mein kia qaum ko kaha jaye ke yahan koi batti nahi ayegi. Yeh tu na-umeedi hai jo kufr hai.

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhooke to kayi saalon se hain ab faisla yeh kerna hai ke izzat ki khani hai ya wohi 2 joote 4 gaali ke saath khaani hai , anywayz respect your views but i always find you being sarcastic about imran which leads me to think that aapko us se kisi baat ki bahut zyada umeed thi or woh usper poora nahi utra isliye aap usko bhi baqi sab ki tarah samajhte ho , anywayz atleast we can agree on thing that WISH PAKISTAN GONNA HAVE A BETTER FUTURE !( Don't Matter who make it happen )
Its a very simple question...............someone cannot deliver in time, cannot take decision when it is required, then all I can say......"truck ki butti"

Honesty ka kiya karoun ga.......jo bhookey mar rahien hain, un ko honesty sey kiya mil gayey gaa.......

Koi practicle kaam nahi kar saktey.......sirf batein ya paisoun ka ziyaan(clap)(clap)

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
aap kay khayal mein kia qaum ko kaha jaye ke yahan koi batti nahi ayegi. Yeh tu na-umeedi hai jo kufr hai.

Merey bhai naumeedi ki baat nahi hai.........mera point bada simple hai, pehley practicle ho kr dikhaein aur phir badi badi batein karein.......