Musharraf announces his return by 2012: sources

zeemeer

Councller (250+ posts)
musharraf-5431.jpg

KARACHI: Former president and All Pakistan Muslim League’s (or APML’s) leader, Pervez Musharraf on Friday announced his return to Pakistan by March 23, 2012 in view of the upcoming elections.

Speaking to media in Dubai, Musharraf said that no red warrant had been issued for his arrest.

“I am ready to face the courts for charges that were build up against me by my political rivals,” he added.

He said that he would arrive at Lahore on March 23 and if circumstances allowed him he would want to return to Pakistan earlier.

Musharraf said that he would soon announce the hierarchy of his political party.

http://www.dawn.com/2011/05/13/musharraf-announces-his-return-on-march-23-2012-sources.html

Last edited by a moderator:

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
::D:D:D ab date agayee to mark my words.. our leader will return... pakistans saviour will return.. u just wait and watch

Why 23rd March
Why not 14th August this year

For years he said I have No Fear and I will return when I finish my Lecture
What is stopping this great leader to be with his people at this difficult time
I know what he is scared of Phanda round his Neck...

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why the hell he should come? Our successfull politicians control the nation from abroad and unsuccessful politicians live here with the masses. He is just following their foot steps and wants to be successful. He will come back when things are in his favor. This is what Benazir did, then nawaz shareef did and Altaf does not need it becuase he has high quality slaves working for him in Pakistan.

باجملہ حقوق ٹیلی فونک خطابت کاپی ریئٹ صرف ایم کیو ایم کے پاس ھیں۔ اگر مشرف نے باھر بیٹھہ کر سیاست کرنی ھے تو پچاس فیصد ٹیلی فونک خطابت کے حقوق ایم کیو ایم سے خریدنا ھونگے۔
مکافات عمل۔ جو شخص پاکستان میں نواز شریف کو نہی آنے دیتا تھا آج وہ خود اس قابل نہی کہ پاکستان میں قدم رکھہ سکے۔ لعنت ھے ایسی زندگی پر۔

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sounds good.
Next government.
MQM+PTI+APML
Educated/ New faces will dominant on Corrupt and Feudal lords >> PPP/PML/ANP/JUI/JI etc

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
There are plenty of educated slaves in todays world. The slaves of Zionists live in the west and there are some other educated slaves who live in Pakistan.

GeoG

today is the day when all haters of musharraf must be jealous. Mr Musharraf thank you for slapping the faces of people who said you will not come back

Musharraf supporters must be so HAPPY today
Baigharat General has given another Lolly Pop to his Baigharat Followers...

GeoG

Sounds good.
Next government.
MQM+PTI+APML
Educated/ New faces will dominant on Corrupt and Feudal lords >> PPP/PML/ANP/JUI/JI etc

Kitni Takleef Hoti Ho Gi PTI Likhtay Huyay
Aik Daffa Tum Ko Lift Kiya Karwa Di, Tum Tou Nikah Kay Liyay Tayar Ho
Par Zanhay Say Nikah Tou Ho Nahi Sakta...

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
::D:D:D ab date agayee to mark my words.. our leader will return... pakistans saviour will return.. u just wait and watch

he will return in pieces ? i hope if that is true if he returns safe i hope he dies in some bomb blast and blown into pieces !!!!!

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Kitni Takleef Hoti Ho Gi PTI Likhtay Huyay
Aik Daffa Tum Ko Lift Kiya Karwa Di, Tum Tou Nikah Kay Liyay Tayar Ho
Par Zanhay Say Nikah Tou Ho Nahi Sakta...

GeoG, you should appreciate it. He is not your enemy, he just have difference of opinion. MQM considers PTI as its natural ally from the very first day. The only problem with MQM is AH otherwise they have some great folks in their ranks. The problem with all of us is our politics is based on sectarian/lingustic differences and these differences have taken over the good.

GeoG

GeoG, you should appreciate it. He is not your enemy, he just have difference of opinion. MQM considers PTI as its natural ally from the very first day. The only problem with MQM is AH otherwise they have some great folks in their ranks. The problem with all of us is our politics is based on sectarian/lingustic differences and these differences have taken over the good.

I am sorry to disagree with you Bro, MQM politics is not based on sectarian or Linguistic group but it is Purely a Fascist Gang.
What do you think the great folks you have mentioned as I guess you must be referring to Sabzwari kind, don't know how their Killer Group comes from South Africa, kills hundred and take a flight back to JB.
MQM and Baigharat General want to hide their dirty face behind Goodness of IK and that will only damage PTI.