Musharraf Ki Yaad AAyi Us Kay Janay Kay Baad

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
WE THE NORMAL PAKISTANI DON,T NEED HIM , THE PEOPLE WHO NEED HIM ARE CHOUDRY BROTHERS OF PUNJAB, ALTAF& CO. FROM KARACHI, [rasheed] [fazl] , [taseer] [karzai] ,,,,,,,,,,,,BUT WE DON,T NEED HIM . WHO ALLOW AN ARMY GENRAL TO BE GOVERN A BIG COUNTRY LIKE PAKISTAN IN THIS CIVILISE WORLD..?

SOME ONE SAY HE IS GIVING LECTURS IN THE WORLD,,,,,AND GETTING A BIG AMOUNT ............YES HE CAN GET B/C ALL THE COUNTRIES LIKE HIM BUT WE PAKISTANIS NOT.............GOD SAVE US FROM SUCH A BIG STUPID HEAD OF THE STATE AS HE WAS. THE PROTOCOLE HE IS RECIEVING FROM [zardari] GOVT IS B/C OF U.S PRESSUR AND DEALS............

NOTHING CHANGE SINCE [musharaf] LEFT, ONLY FACES............FROM MUSHARAF TO ZARDARI, ONLY FACES CHAGE BUT ALL ARE AMERICA SLEAVES AND WE DON,T NEED SLEAVES....THIEVES

MUSHARAF AND ZARDARI ARE " ALI BABA & 40 CHOUR"

BUT ONE DIFFERENCE IS ZARDARI CAN BE CHANGE BY POLITICAL PROCESS WHILE A GENRAL CAN NOT ...........SO LET US WAIT AND SEE...............HOW LONGE CAN PEOPLE ALLOW ZARDARI IN POWER.

sniperkhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
yar, there is no point in arguing now, silencearound is correct, lets face it, musharraf is gone, look forward. and admit we have lost a great leader. this thread,too, has lost its intellectual value thanks to morons like 'mycountry'.
enjoy ur democracy.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Currently seeing the country's condition.... I have more despair than hope....

But I still hope that we get rid of Zardari Mafia soon enough to save the country.... They re incapable of running the country... (despite my diff of political opinion) things wouldnt have been so horrible if benazir would be running the country....

At least she had some guts and some self respect... I m sick and tired of the continuous disgrace this govt has been bringing on us as a nation...

pakistan first

The "Crimes" mentioned by dear SOK having no depth and all are baseless but this is what our INNOCENT awaam getting feed back from media, they dont want to use their own intelligence to compare between truth / false, this is really a draw back of our fellow country men.
1) the coup happened while musharraf was in air and all the actions being taken by his subordinates. But do you realize why it happened? coz despite of advices from all the corners Mr Shareef wanted to sack Musharraf in same manner like Jahangir Karamat. He got advices not to fire him but since he was thinking himself as an Ameer Ul Momeneen, he took the action and then faced the consequences. The appointed new Army Cheif was sitting with Mr Shareef and claiming that all army is with him but in reality nobody was there backing him. And please dont forget the reaction of pakistani awaam & all the political parties by celebrating the army action.
2) Kargil was not the failure but due to Mr Shareef's visit to States and taken the instructions from Clinton, he forced Army to withdraw. Mr shareef since then clamining that he was not onboard for kargil action, if it is true then i dont think he had any right to stick as a prime minister coz it showed his ignorance and lack of control in government affairs who has only 1 interest to eat Nihari and Paye.
3) There was no other choice for pakistan but just to become a partner of USA in the fight against terrorism. This decission was praised at that time by everybody. India was ready to become partner so that they have chance to damage pakistan. Could any body tell me why all the Arab foriegners are staying in the mountains of Pak-Afghan border.
4) Removal of cheif justice may be his mistake but i think u should realize now since Mr Chahaudry's reinstatement did he consider NRO / missing people or Lal Masjid, the answer is no becuase he has been activated only getting confirmation that he will not touch those issues so his personality is under doubt. A man who did all his life doing wrongs and suddenly when he was asked to step down. his memory came back,,,,so funny.
5) Lal Majid,,,again it was media's propaganda, why why why girls & children in the mosque? who abducted them in the mosque? why there were firing exchange between peaceful moulanas and army? Why Maulana abdul aziz came out in burqa and not his other campanions? there are a lot of whys?
6) Musharraf is still staying in Army house and he got the guard of honour as an ex-president from Army, which showed his respect in army. Altough Hamid Mir / Mr Shareef still asking the question why Musharraf being treated as a VIP since his departure.

Anyhow, what ever Musharraf has done, I belive he did for Pakistan. May be the time will come later when everybody realized his sincerity towards Pakistan. We need a leader like him to lead pakistan from front.
Regards,

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan first , DIL KHUSH KER DITTA SI....Allah Tugh Ko Khush Rakhay.....Is there any one who can reply this ....??

EAST OR WEST MUSHARRAF IS/WAS THE BEST.

Aaqal Kay Andhooooo.....Hoosh Kay Nakhun Loooo....
Nawaz Aak Lohar Hay Lohar.....Us nay Sara Hua Loha Qoom Ko Bqich Dea Hay ....Aoor Bahoot Sara Woot Lea Hay.....Bahoo Popular Bhi Hua Hay....
Per Qoom Ka Bera Gharaq Ker Dea Hay......
1) CJ
2) Nawaz
Top two people who just want to save their jobs......and at any cost.......
Open your eyes Pakistaniooooon........

sniperkhan

hear hear, "pakistan first", u certainly did justice to ur nick with a befitting reply. still i doubt that the naysayers will be convinced, which reminds me of an old punch line in an ad i read somewhere "critics are difficult sods to please, its time someone blows them away." [musharaf]

ahmedfahad

Citizen
sorry guys i don't agree with u ya theek nahi hai ya vohi hai jis nay lal masjid per attack kiya tha ya vohi hai jis nay yahan innocent bandooo ko america k hath dalrooon k liye bech diya hai aur ya jo aap log kehtay hain k aj say 8 saal phelay ya nahi hota tha to ya bhi yaad rakho k is ki hakumat mein hi tum logoon ko ya khudkash bomb blast walay melay hain is ki hakumat mein hi ya terror phela hai 8 saal yaad atay hain us say phelay walay waqat yaad nahi ata kiya ................? ya aj jo kuch ho raha hai sab is ka natija bhughat rahay hain na lal masjid mein opration hota aur na america ki army yahan per ati na ya kuch hota musharaff ki hakumat say phelay kitnay bomb blast huay hain koi batay ................? jo kuch bhi hua hai is ki hakumat mein aa kar hua hai ab tum log kehty hooo k musharaff acha wha kal ko us ko bhi bura khao gay jis nay tum logoon ko pakistan diya hai yahi musharaff hai jis ki hakumat mein Dr Aafia aj america mein jail mein hai kabhi ya socha hai k us k sath kiya salook hota hai musharaff ki hakumat say phelay kabhi tum logoon nay suna k koi pakistan ki larki america ki jail mein hai aur us k sath aesa salook hota hai jis ka tum soch bhi nahi saktay aur aj kehtay ho k us ka daur acha tha 8 saloon mein kabhi punjab mein 2 rupee ki roti khai hai musharaff k daour mein kabhi khai hai 2 rupe ki roti .................? us ki hakumat mein bhi yahi kuch ho raha tha gov ko blame dayty hoo tum log lakin america ki polocy ko tum log kuch nahi kaho gay jo ya sab kuch kara raha hai eitni hi fiker hai to niklo bahir puri awam khari hoooo america ki polocy na apnao pheir dekhooooooooo kesay mulk taraqi karta hai us banday jo tum log theek keh rahay ho jis nay lal masjid mein quran-e-pak shaheed kiye hain us banday ko tum log theek keh rahay ho shame on u

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear Pakistan First

Thanks for your prompt reply. My replies are below in blue

1) the coup happened while musharraf was in air and all the actions being taken by his subordinates. But do you realize why it happened? coz despite of advices from all the corners Mr Shareef wanted to sack Musharraf in same manner like Jahangir Karamat. He got advices not to fire him but since he was thinking himself as an Ameer Ul Momeneen, he took the action and then faced the consequences. The appointed new Army Cheif was sitting with Mr Shareef and claiming that all army is with him but in reality nobody was there backing him. And please dont forget the reaction of pakistani awaam & all the political parties by celebrating the army action.

The coup was all planned by Musharraf and he had ordered the generals to take over if anything happens to him. Pakistan is a parliamentary government in which the prime minister has all the powers. Its the power of the prime minister to fire as many COAS as he wants. This power is given by the constitution to him. So unless we change the constitution PM can fire the COAS.

2) Kargil was not the failure but due to Mr Shareef's visit to States and taken the instructions from Clinton, he forced Army to withdraw. Mr shareef since then clamining that he was not onboard for kargil action, if it is true then i dont think he had any right to stick as a prime minister coz it showed his ignorance and lack of control in government affairs who has only 1 interest to eat Nihari and Paye

Of course Kargil was not a failure. Like I clearly pointed out in my post the number of army personnel who died in Kagil was more than the combined numbers of deaths in 65 & 71 wars. So indeed it wasn't a failure at all. Musharraf himself claimed in his book that he did the operation without consulting with the government. He was such an idiot that he didn't inform the navy and airforce about it as well. If the Kargil jawans had air force support they might have stayed longer. Sharif saved the ass of musharraf by asking USA to intervene.

3) There was no other choice for pakistan but just to become a partner of USA in the fight against terrorism. This decission was praised at that time by everybody. India was ready to become partner so that they have chance to damage pakistan. Could any body tell me why all the Arab foreigners are staying in the mountains of Pak-Afghan border.

Again its the pithos of America who only talk like that. America is not GOD as Musharraf and his followers think. Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, North Korea etc have all stood up against USA and have no problems whatsoever. America and the allies are on a all out war in Iraq an Afghanistan and these countries are still standing there. And what have Pakistan gained by becoming the partner of USA?

4) Removal of cheif justice may be his mistake but i think u should realize now since Mr Chahaudry's reinstatement did he consider NRO / missing people or Lal Masjid, the answer is no becuase he has been activated only getting confirmation that he will not touch those issues so his personality is under doubt. A man who did all his life doing wrongs and suddenly when he was asked to step down. his memory came back,,,,so funny.

Nobody ever claimed that Ifthikhar Chaudhry is a wali. But he stood up against something which was wrong and the whole nation went with him. For the courts to work on something, a case needs to be filled first. Ifthikhar Chaudhary clearly cannot work on these issues otherwise it will be considered that he is using personal vendetta. But the other Justices will look into the cases once they are filled.

5) Lal Majid,,,again it was media's propaganda, why why why girls & children in the mosque? who abducted them in the mosque? why there were firing exchange between peaceful moulanas and army? Why Maulana abdul aziz came out in burqa and not his other campanions? there are a lot of whys?

And where does it say that girls and children are not allowed in mosques. There was a madrassah and they were the students. Of course there are a lot of whys. Why when everything was settled by dialogue and the people were ready to surrender, did the army opened fire?. Why our army can show its might on Pakistanis only?. Why they always get defeated when it comes to other countries?. Its good to know that you acknowledge the presence of girls/children because the Brave Commando has said there were no girls/children in the mosque. So either you are lying or he is lying

6) Musharraf is still staying in Army house and he got the guard of honour as an ex-president from Army, which showed his respect in army. Altough Hamid Mir / Mr Shareef still asking the question why Musharraf being treated as a VIP since his departure.

Last time I checked the Brave Commando had escaped from Pakistan with no signs of returning. As for his still staying in the army house or getting a guard of honour, I have only one thing to say, "NRO". I am sure the army respects him very much because when he planned to take over again the army chief told him a blatant NO.

ahmedfahad

Citizen
Chodary iftakhaar say ap logoon ko kiya problam hai yaaar jo gov mein log bhetay hain un ko to phelay theek karoooo wo ek judge hai aur as a judge wo apni responsiblitiy janta hai agr wo abhi gov k khilaf ya musharaff k khilaf action layta hai to wo fareek ban jay ga mean k apna badla lay raha hai bhai jeee yahan per bhet kar batein karna asan hota hai gov mein jo log bhetay hain aj tak petrol ka rate kam kiya hai ........................? aj ki news mein hai supreme court nay action liya hai aur time diya hai k etnay time tak petrol 11 rupe rate kaam karo aur musharaff ki hakumat mein kiya tha har taraf dekho pheir bola karo bhai meray

Syd

I dont care if he was a good leader or not, he is gone now and history. I do appreciate one thing about him that he was the only leader after Quaid e Azam and Liaquat Ali Khan who was not corrupt. He did not make tonnes of money by corruption like others did.

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
@Syd

Mate please don't compare him to the likes of Quaid e Azam and Liaquat Ali Khan. Quaid e Azam will not spend a single cent of the government money illegally. While Musharraf did a lot of jalsaas and jaloos with the government money. Spending millions and yet can't get any people to attend.

ahmedfahad

Citizen
wha meray bhai wha kiya video aap nay shear ki hai .......................?
MCUK2001 ap nay jo video share ki hai achi lagi hai mujhy us mein aap nay jo wording use ki hai meray khiyaal say agr aap ya wording Quaid-e-Azam k upper use karty to dil bhout khush hota aur us mein dua kar rahay hain us insan k liye jis nay aap ko 2004 k baad yahan bomb blast ka inturdication karaya k bomb blast hota kiya hai aur aap us k liye dua kar rahay hain amazingggggggggggggg .......................jis nay pakistan banaya aur bana kr diya us k baray mein kuch nahi aur jis nay hakumat ko takeover kar k 8 saal mein america ki polocy per amal kiya america ka ghulam ban kar lal masjid mein opration kiya innocent log maray bomb blast huay kis ki hakumat mein hua Mr MCUK2001 bata saktay hain aap mujhy ................? Talaban kahan say banay hain bata saktay hain aap mujhy ......................? terrorist kahan say payda hua hai bata saktay hain aap ......................? 2004 say phelay kitnay talaban thay .....................? pakistan mein kitna terror tha .................? kesi ek bat ka javab doooooooooooo sahi kehtay hain kehnay walya latoon k bhoot batoon say nahi manty us nay hi Chodary iftakhaar ko house arrest kiya tha with family ek example dayta hoon Allah aap ko bhout taraqi day agr aap pakistan mein kesi aesi seat per bhetay hotay aur musharaff ki hakumat hoti aur wo aap ko with family house arrest kar lyta to pheir kiya kartay aap pheir bhi yahi dua kartay..................? khuda na karay kabhi aap k sath aesa hua Mr MCUK2001 jahan say ya polocy aa rahi hai aap us ko to bilkul hi ghalat nahi keh rahay hain aur jahan ya polocy use ho rahi hai un sab ko ghalat keh rahay hain .................? main jo ya kar arha hai america kar raha hai mein to kabhi bhi aesay insan k liye dua na karoooon jis k liye aap nay etni achi poetry ki hai mein to yahi kahoon ga k Allah is ko saza day aur mein umeed karta hooon k Allah is ko saza day ga is nay jo kiya hai aur meray dil say is MUSHARAFF k liye to kabhi bhi dua nahi niklay gi aap karo aap ka apna point of view hai lakin dua karnay say phelay etna soch layna hai ya aj jo kuch ho raha hai sab kuch is ki hakumat say start hua tha jo bhi falt hai aap ki gov mein hai gov mein achay log bhetao dekho pheir gov kesay banti hai jab bheta hai choor hai wo khud choor hai
aur aap ko pata ho ga zalzala aya tha ................? margala tower kiya tha ya Allah ki taraf say azab tha ya chota sa k sambhal jaooooo jis k liye aap dua kar rahay ho pucho is say k kabhi Dr Aafia k liye is nay america k sath koi is nay bat ki hai aur aj ap kehtay hain k musharaff ki yaad aayi aap k piyaar musharaff k dour say phelay petrol sasta hua karta tha aur musharaff ki hakumat anay say dekho petrol kahan say kahan tak giya aur ab dekho kahan say kahan tak rate aa giya hai Chodary iftakhaar nay hakumat ko kaha hai k petrol ko sasta karoooooooo aur ap ka musharaff nay hi Chodary iftakhaar ko hataya tha jo k aap ka ayin k khilaaf tha us nay jo kuch kiya aap bhool kesay sakty hain i am shoked very shoked jab aap nay ya video shear ki kesi ek insan ko acha kehnay say phelay ya dekh liya karin k us nay kiya kiya aur kiya nahi isi musharaff nay dollars k liye banday pakar kar diye hain america koooo is ki hakumat mein Dr Aafia ko pakar kar lay gay america aur aj wo vohan jail mein hai aur jo salook us k sath ho raha hai ya kehnay ki zaruraat nahi hai ya aap k musharaff k dour mein hua hai janab aj pakistan jahan hai is ka responsible sirf aur sirf musharaff hai meri nazar mein to baqi aap ka point of view hai ap kiya sochty hain

mcuk2001

Senator (1k+ posts)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_75NfnfC950[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTOe6_2B2Aw[/video]

hes my lub

pakistan first

Dear SOK, my reply is in red font,,

The coup was all planned by Musharraf and he had ordered the generals to take over if anything happens to him. Pakistan is a parliamentary government in which the prime minister has all the powers. Its the power of the prime minister to fire as many COAS as he wants. This power is given by the constitution to him. So unless we change the constitution PM can fire the COAS.

Well said, the coup was planned and I think u missed out 1 thing may be musharraf also planned with the help of Nawaz shareef to sack him??????It was my brother a reaction of action? As a PM he has all the rights to replace Musharraf but the way he did and then by force wanted to deviate flight to india ( this is on record), is this a correct way? Also he got the advices from his advisors not to touch army since he already sacked Jahangir Kiramat and army will not pleas if u did it again, but fortunately he did the mistake and in a result we had a true leader in power. Also you can not deny the importance & power of Pak Army in our politics, every government wanted to have his own person in command.

Of course Kargil was not a failure. Like I clearly pointed out in my post the number of army personnel who died in Kagil was more than the combined numbers of deaths in 65 & 71 wars. So indeed it wasn't a failure at all. Musharraf himself claimed in his book that he did the operation without consulting with the government. He was such an idiot that he didn't inform the navy and airforce about it as well. If the Kargil jawans had air force support they might have stayed longer. Sharif saved the ass of musharraf by asking USA to intervene.

It was not Mr Shareef's who save Musharraf, it was the instructions from Clinton to do so and like others Mr Shareef also obey the instructions. And please correctt if I am wrong , we lost lives while coming back.Again its the pithos of America who only talk like that. America is not GOD as Musharraf and his followers think. Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, North Korea etc have all stood up against USA and have no problems whatsoever. America and the allies are on a all out war in Iraq an Afghanistan and these countries are still standing there. And what have Pakistan gained by becoming the partner of USA?

It is true Ameriac is not god (naoozo billah), but please dont compare pakistan with other countries, they are rich countries and america has to think twice to take any action against them. Pakistan (currently Mr Zardari on his tour to grab money) needed always money for its day to day expenses. It is my firm beleive that what pakistan is suffering it is just because of Afghanistan. All the problems coz of this country. Tell me 1 thing, if u kill or take action against criminals / culprits and in reaction if they started bombing the innocent people, should governemnt get frighten / black mailed, hen how u impose government writ?

Nobody ever claimed that Ifthikhar Chaudhry is a wali. But he stood up against something which was wrong and the whole nation went with him. For the courts to work on something, a case needs to be filled first. Ifthikhar Chaudhary clearly cannot work on these issues otherwise it will be considered that he is using personal vendetta. But the other Justices will look into the cases once they are filled.

bhai what do u mean by whole nation. I remeber last year kamran khan interviewed 10 persons on street asking what is pakistan's 1st problem? all 10 persons answered "inflation" nobody say iftikhar chouhadary. Please try to see through common man. My dear brother cases of missing & NRO was not filed it was somoto actions from CJ and he has to reopen those cases but sorry to say i dont think he has any planning to do so.

And where does it say that girls and children are not allowed in mosques. There was a madrassah and they were the students. Of course there are a lot of whys. Why when everything was settled by dialogue and the people were ready to surrender, did the army opened fire?. Why our army can show its might on Pakistanis only?. Why they always get defeated when it comes to other countries?. Its good to know that you acknowledge the presence of girls/children because the Brave Commando has said there were no girls/children in the mosque. So either you are lying or he is lying

yeah, you are right, girls and children can go inside the mosque and also could easily come out once law enforcement authority gave them time to surrender to come outside. There are almost 1200 people came outside within 3-4 days. You should know that the negotiation was ongoing for 3-4 days and then there was attack. Most importantly why Maulana Abdul Aziz came out side but not girls and children? It is rumour that these people were abducted by some foreigner and wanted to use them as sheild.

Last time I checked the Brave Commando had escaped from Pakistan with no signs of returning. As for his still staying in the army house or getting a guard of honour, I have only one thing to say, "NRO". I am sure the army respects him very much because when he planned to take over again the army chief told him a blatant NO.

Wow,,what is your source where you check about Musharraf????? he is in army house just came back from china / saudi arabia. He is defitely a brave man as still staying in Pakistan, I salute him."Sab say pehlay pakistan"

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
All an almost all of our present day problems of Pakistan were created by this villain Musharraf. And you people are praising him.

What a shame on us.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Fraz khii as you wrote "I like this Video man, Jis ne bhi call ki, Salam hai usay. LONG LIVE MUSHARRAF, and he should come back."
You are saying salam to that person who called there , this is not fair brother. You know that person also need your small DUA who sent this video here , and you know that person is me ( Spartacus).....:)In this time of JOB PROBLEM I really need a small DUA from you people too.
What can we do we can send this video to all of our friends , no matter if they like Musharraf or not, but atleast let them know that Mushraf was the solution and not the problem as PML-N and other showed about him.So please Forword this video to all , as more as possible and take part even from far to do something better for PAKISTAN. .Do not forget to send me too this video , my email is [email protected] or
[email protected] or you can search me spartacusofpakistan ( Youtube )

Remember ,A picture says more than thousands words...and this Video is saying Millions of words
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuWr0n08YlY[/video]

ahmedfahad

Citizen
wha ab to musharaff zindabaad ka nara bhi lag giya hai pheir to aap logoon k liye us ki hakumat hi theek thi (DANDA SAB KO SEEDHA RAKHTA HAI) aur bhai sab to un ko sluit bhi kar rahay hain jo kuch wo is mulk k sath kar k giya hai wo ap logoon ko yaad nahi ho ga pakistan first kehnay wala hi pakistan k halaat karnay ka zimadar hai musharaff say acha to ZIA-UL-HAQ tha kam say kam us nay ya to nahi kiya k kesi masjid per attack kiya ya to nahi kiya k americans ko jaga di yahan anay ki aur kabhi ya to nahi kiya k pakistan ki beti Dr Aafia america ki jail mein jis haal mein hai usay dekh kar to aap ko sharmindagi nahi hoti ho gi ......................? haan aap to kehty hain MUSHARAFF ZINDABAD ek hadees mein ata hai k KHUDA US QUAM PER VESA HI SARBRHA MUSLAT KARTA HAI JESI QUAM HOTI HAI aur aap log aj kehty hain k musharaff ki yaad ayi mean k hum vohi quam hain pheir wo aya ga pheir bomb blast pheir pakistan ki aur betiyaan america ki jail mein hoon gi aur pheir aap kehin gay musharaff zindabaad pheir kesi masjid, madarsay mein opration ho ga pheir aap kehin gay musharaff zindabaad agr ab ap log kehtay hain k musharaff zindabaad to pheir jab election huay to us ki party ko vote kyun nahi diye ap logoon nya .....................? kesi liye kesi aur party PML-N YA PPP ko logoon nay vote diye hain aj ap miss kar rahay hain musharaff ko to pheir is ki hi party ko vote dayna tha na bhai meray mein to phelay bhi kehta tha musharaff murdabaad aur ab bhi kahoon ga musharaff murdabaad aur kehta rahun ga musharaff murdabaad jis ko sluit karna hai us ko sluit nahi kiya jaa raha hai koi yaad nahi hai na QUAID-E-AZAM, NA HI DR ALLAMA MUHAMMAD IQBAL aur na hi koi aur in ko to kabhi sluit ka kesi nay nahi kiya aap hi hain bhai sab jo musharaff ko sluit kar rahay hain bhout achay aur ALLAH say dua hai k is ko aesi saza day k koi aur army ka banda aesa kaam karnay say phelay 100 baar sochay

PAKISTAN ZINDABAAD ZINDABAAD

MUSHARAFF MURDABAAD