Musharraf Ki Yaad AAyi Us Kay Janay Kay Baad

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ahmedfahad , brother come with logic and not only with Murda bad and Zinda bad and bla bla....See Ch.Javed was also against Musharraf but after this all are happening he also admit that atleast Musharraf was better than others.See this video again and come with some logic and try to prove that Ch.Javed is saying wrong .....Very easy solution or not ? See this video please with a cool mind and decide self....

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuWr0n08YlY[/video]

ahmedfahad

Citizen
Spartacus, brother meiny video dekhi hai aur logic bhi samji hai aesi bat nahi hai aap dekho na jab pelay nawaz ki hakumat thi aur jab musharaff nay takeover ki thi hakumat to us time tak aesa kuch nahi tha haaan musharaff nay media ko azadi lakin aap ya dekho na k 2004 k baad jo kuch hua wo aap k samnay hai musharaff hi hai jis nay america ki polocy per amal kiya hai nahi to us say phelay kahan per thay ya bomb blast opration kahan ho rahay thay ...................? jo kuch start hua is ki hakumat say hua lal masjid mein kuch nahi tha opration hua kiya nikla kuch bhi nahi army nay andar sab kuch rakh diya aur bad mein media ko kaha k andar ya kuch tha kabhi suna tha 2004 say phelay kesi lal masjid mein koi opration hua hai ya bhi to logic hai na ya bhi to dekho aap yahi musharaff hai jo kehta tha k phelay pakistan QUAID-E-AZAM NAY TO KABHI america ki polocy ko nahi mana is nay hi mana hai agr ya ya kehta hai k pakistan first to pakistan ko first per rekhay america ki polocy per amal kyun kiya tha is nay ...................? talaban kahan say payda huay is ki hakumat mein payda huay verna 2004 say phelay kon say talaban thay .................? ap ko sirf aur sirf jo musharaff ka daour ghuzar kar giya hai 8 saal ka wo aap ko yaad aa raha hai lakin ap log us say phelay waly daour ko nahi dekh rahay ho k phelay bhi ya kuch tha k nahi Ch Javed k kehny say ya nahi ho jata k musharaff is good aj jo gov bheti hai isay bhi hum nay elect kiya hua hai humari ghalti hai sawat mein opration chal rahay hain aur sadar sab america ghum rahay hain musharaff aur zardari dono hi choor hain koi theek nahi hai mein to yahi samjta hooon k talaban aur ya jo bomb blast ho rahay hain ya musharaff ki hakumat say start huay hain na k phelay thay
Spartacus brother musharaff ko acha kehnay say phelay previous history dekho k kiya tha kiya nahi tha aur jab is nay hakumat ki to kiya mela humein har pheluuu dekhin aap na k us k 8 saal aamriyaat k dour ko aap acha kehin pakistan ko banay huay 62 year huay hain aur is mein 32 year army nay hakumat ki hai aur baqi democratic party bhout kam ayi hain ap say phelay ya dekhin k 2004 say 2009 tak kiya hua hai aur us say phelay 1999 say 2004 tak kiya hua jitnay bomb blast aur dron atteck 2004 say 2009 tak huay hain etnay kabhi nahi huay aur 1999 ya is say phelay say lay kar 2004 tak kesi bomb blast ka zikir hi nahi hai history to dekho aap k kiya tha aur kiya nahi thay dear chalo aap mujhy logic samja rahay hain ya batain k Dr aafia kon hai kyun america ki jail mein hai us nay kiya kiya hai ......?

PAKISTAN FIRST

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
[musharaf] EAK BUZDIL COMMANDO THA.
AMERCIA KA YAAR............BRITISH KA GHULAM...........
PAISAY LAIKAR GHERON KO KHUSH KARNA USKA KAAM.
PUNJAB KAY CHOUDRY, KARACHI KAY GUNDAY,,,OUR BAKI PAKISTAN MAIN GHULAM ZEHEN LOAG USKO PASAND KARTHY HAIN ,,,,,LIHAZA PASAND APNI APNI.
AGAR BUZDIL NAHAIN HAY TU PUBLICE MAIN QUIN NAHEEN ATTA, ALTAF KEEY TARAH SERF PARDAY KAY PECHAY SAAY BOLNA KIA BAHADRI HAY?
MUSHARF NAAY HUKUMAT KEEY HAAY AGAR USKI JAGA KOI GHADA BHI HOTA TU HUKOMAT KARLAITA,YE CHARCHAL KA KEHNA HAAY.
PAKISTAN MAIN MUSHARAF SAAY ZIADA QABIL LOAG MUJOOD HAIN LEHAZA USKI ZARORAT NAHIN HAAY, USKI ZARORAT SERF USKAY AQAOIN USA , UK KO HOGI...............
MAIN PHER KEHTA HOIN MUSHARF KAAY LIA YAHEE BEHTAR HAAY QUE PAKISTAN SAAY BAHAR RAHAAY WARNA
JASEEY DR QADEER KHAN NAAY KAHA HAAY QUE MUSHARAF RAJA BAZAR CHALLA JAIY TU LOAG USKI KAMEEZ UTAR DAIN GHAY.................OUR MUJEY APNI KAMEEZ DINA PARAY GI...........JAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJA

sniperkhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbhS6PMp0gQ[/video]

here is a poem by someone that would shut up most of the 'democrats' here.

Jury

For the fan of so called democracy.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw8DiCdUnCo[/video]

silencearound

hi sniperkhan.. i really like the poem you posted about musharraff...

well i feel so frustrated sometime after seeing people views on this blog and also from media persons on geo and other chnnels

but we should also keep in mind that people are very confused at this time.,. they dont know where to put there views...we have to take every one on board and listen to everybody views, . kab tak aisa chalta rahay gaa...

we all have big hearts and minds .. we give so much in charity every year , we never want to hurt any one and be happy with that ...i wonder who will think about our children ,our coming generation, how many women just die every minute for lack of care during delivery ... how we can give our children good education ...when we will build water reserviors for agriculture...

sitting miles away my heart cries so much and even if i want to just forget about my homeland , I cant ... its a constant depressing feelings that never dies inside me.. cos i was brought up in a very poor family .. but i feel very proud of my parents and so many people like my parents who will sleep hungry , but will work nonstop to give good health,future,education to there children ...

i hve stopped watching news channels of Pakistan and i dont come on this blog frequently .. its not that i want to avoid ..its just that i dont want to feel sick ...

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear Pakistan first

Thanks for your reply. Good thing about a democracy is that you have your views and I have my views and both can stick to them. Anyway my replies are in green as under

Well said, the coup was planned and I think u missed out 1 thing may be musharraf also planned with the help of Nawaz shareef to sack him??????It was my brother a reaction of action? As a PM he has all the rights to replace Musharraf but the way he did and then by force wanted to deviate flight to india ( this is on record), is this a correct way? Also he got the advices from his advisers not to touch army since he already sacked Jahangir Kiramat and army will not pleas if u did it again, but fortunately he did the mistake and in a result we had a true leader in power. Also you can not deny the importance & power of Pak Army in our politics, every government wanted to have his own person in command.

You believe everything you read in the media. Nawaz Sharif is a politician and will never do something so stupid to put a whole plane load in danger. Because it will finish him off politically. Basically the point still is that Nawaz Sharif had the power to sack Musharraf and stick to the constitution. The order was passed by the PM and signed by the president, so it was legally binding, which is way better than suspending the constitution for your own good.

Tell you what I was going through my posts and your replies and found out that you didn't reply to all the points raised by me. Only those that suited you. So it says a lot about you & the person you are defending. In particular I would like to point to my first post point no 4 & 7.

It was not Mr Shareef's who save Musharraf, it was the instructions from Clinton to do so and like others Mr Shareef also obey the instructions. And please correctt if I am wrong , we lost lives while coming back.

Ha ha. If indeed Nawaz Sharif obeys instructions of Clinton, we wouldn't be a confirmed nuclear power today. Clinton and all the other world leaders called Nawaz Sharif again and again. And he still went ahead with the explosions, so I don't think he is someone who obeys Clinton.

It is true Ameriac is not god (naoozo billah), but please dont compare pakistan with other countries, they are rich countries and america has to think twice to take any action against them. Pakistan (currently Mr Zardari on his tour to grab money) needed always money for its day to day expenses. It is my firm beleive that what pakistan is suffering it is just because of Afghanistan. All the problems coz of this country. Tell me 1 thing, if u kill or take action against criminals / culprits and in reaction if they started bombing the innocent people, should governemnt get frighten / black mailed, hen how u impose government writ?

I don't know if in which part of the world you live but Cuba, Iran and North Korea are NOT RICH countries. In fact people are dying off hunger in North Korea. But they have something which Musharraf cannot have in a million years and that's GUTS. Govt shouldn't be frightened and should fight back. But what do you call the drone attacks which the NATO has themselves confirmed have killed more innocents than the terrorists.

bhai what do u mean by whole nation. I remeber last year kamran khan interviewed 10 persons on street asking what is pakistan's 1st problem? all 10 persons answered "inflation" nobody say iftikhar chouhadary. Please try to see through common man. My dear brother cases of missing & NRO was not filed it was somoto actions from CJ and he has to reopen those cases but sorry to say i dont think he has any planning to do so.

Again you'll have to look at my reply above. Which part of the world do you live?. All the Pakistani media and the world media showed the long march which brought the govt to its knees. And I definitely saw more than 10 people in the march. Rome wasn't built in a day. Like I said its hard for CJ to take up these cases otherwise people will call it personal vendetta. But he is working to get there. Look at his statement today
http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/may2009-dai ... /main2.htm

yeah, you are right, girls and children can go inside the mosque and also could easily come out once law enforcement authority gave them time to surrender to come outside. There are almost 1200 people came outside within 3-4 days. You should know that the negotiation was ongoing for 3-4 days and then there was attack. Most importantly why Maulana Abdul Aziz came out side but not girls and children? It is rumour that these people were abducted by some foreigner and wanted to use them as sheild.

My point was that they could have barricaded the compound with no one going in or out and I am sure within a few days everyone will have surrendered. But then Musharraf wouldn't have been able to show how brave he is. He lost a real war like kargil and yet he can attack the Lal Mosque with full force. Indeed a Brave Commando.

Wow,,what is your source where you check about Musharraf????? he is in army house just came back from china / saudi arabia. He is defitely a brave man as still staying in Pakistan, I salute him."Sab say pehlay pakistan"
Again you'll have to look at my reply above. Which part of the world do you live?. he is currently out of the country with no plans to return.
http://www.thenews.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=21992
http://www.khabrain.com/htmls/pg21.htm

Spartacus

It was musharraf who gave the media freedom, we all know that prior to musharraf there was only ptv, cnn , no private media channels on cable, ppl had dish intalled at there home to have access to international channels, yet it is the same media which after getting all facilities and totally unrestricted and uncensored tranmission to the public, started to declare that they had achieved this themselves.
Musharraf was a victim of his own created FREE MEDIA.

pakistan first

Dear SOK, sorry for my late reply. As you said in real educated atmosphere anybody can share and disclose his likes or dislikes without any ill feelings, so here's my replies in red font.

You believe everything you read in the media. Nawaz Sharif is a politician and will never do something so stupid to put a whole plane load in danger. Because it will finish him off politically. Basically the point still is that Nawaz Sharif had the power to sack Musharraf and stick to the constitution. The order was passed by the PM and signed by the president, so it was legally binding, which is way better than suspending the constitution for your own good.

You people have double standards, if some thing published which is against your intentions, you said it is propaganda. Nawaz shareef is not a politician but business man and was promoted due to his son-father relation ship with Zia Ul Haq, I hope you will not deny this at least. He lost his 1st term also because of the conflict with Ishaq Khan / Waheed kaakid but he never learnt the lessons from his mistakes. During his 2nd tenure pakistan was under growing fiscal deficits and debt-service payments, led to a financial crisis. The Shareef government narrowly avoided defaulting on its international loans.
Tell you what I was going through my posts and your replies and found out that you didn't reply to all the points raised by me. Only those that suited you. So it says a lot about you & the person you are defending. In particular I would like to point to my first post point no 4 & 7.
regarding point # 4 (Only person in the world to suspend the constitution of a country two times)., I missed out unintentionally and also due to time constrains, any how since u insisted or may be u think it is the big crime here is my reply. Why not any body including PML(N) not challenge this crime in Courts? Bhai, his 1st action was justified by Supreme court( in the presence of Mr Chaudary) and later legalise through 17th ammendment with the help of Mr Qazi Hussain. 2nd action was again legalise at Supreme court but not yet approved in Parliament, so if you think, then please go ahead or at least some body should file the case against him and let him to face a trial. By only doing blaa blaa like Hamid Mir / Nawaz Shareef / Hameed Gul / Qazi Hussain Ahmed / Imran Khan nothing going to happen, angels will not come from the sky to file a case. The names I have mentioned have "Musharraf Fobia" and in every program they insist to hang Musharraf under article 6 but none of them come in front to submit a petition. It is now almost 9 months but not a single case has been filed only in talk shows these leaders wasting their energy. If u said it is due to NRO then bhai NRO is for Zardari not for other leaders.

point # 7 (The unconstitutional National Reconciliation Ordinance)

again brother, if it is unconstitutional then let political leaders except PPP & MQM to challenge it, in fact Mr Chaudary took the somoto action before but since his reactivation, he didnt proceed it, Why?????????. But personally I beleive it was the biggest mistake (not crime) Musharraf has done, NRO should not be introduced.

Ha ha. If indeed Nawaz Sharif obeys instructions of Clinton, we wouldn't be a confirmed nuclear power today. Clinton and all the other world leaders called Nawaz Sharif again and again. And he still went ahead with the explosions, so I don't think he is someone who obeys Clinton

Please correct your knowledge, do u have any idea who is running our Nucleasr program, yes you right it is Pakistan Army, in fact it is in record that Ms Bhutto / Nawaaz shareef considered to be risked to the program hence not permission to enter in Kahota. It was Pak Army who contiously insisted and wanted to test the weapons, Mr Shareef was as usual helpless as he was in Kargil. So credit should go to Army but as know in democratic system, every credit goes to PM.
I don't know if in which part of the world you live but Cuba, Iran and North Korea are NOT RICH countries. In fact people are dying off hunger in North Korea. But they have something which Musharraf cannot have in a million years and that's GUTS. Govt shouldn't be frightened and should fight back. But what do you call the drone attacks which the NATO has themselves confirmed have killed more innocents than the terrorists.
Please compare the frequency of drone attacks during Musharraf era or during so called democratic era and for God sake dont say it was started by Musharraf, Musharraf policy was bad that's why he lost the office now democratic government should adopt some different policy but again ground reality is that this government also continuing same policy adopted by Musharraf. As I mentioned earlier, we are in bad shape due to Afghanistan, other countries dont have a neighbour like afghanistan where NATO ( around 33 countries army is deployed ). Musharraf guts no doubt you can not imagine, we have to thank him that we break loan relationships with IMF in 2002 which now again resume through courtesy of Mr Zardari.
Again you'll have to look at my reply above. Which part of the world do you live?. All the Pakistani media and the world media showed the long march which brought the govt to its knees. And I definitely saw more than 10 people in the march. Rome wasn't built in a day. Like I said its hard for CJ to take up these cases otherwise people will call it personal vendetta. But he is working to get there. Look at his statement today
http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/may2009-dai ... /main2.htm

U have asked me 2=3 times about my location, I am in North America and definitely not in fool paradise like my dear friend SOK. Long march?????? what a drama it was, it is in record that Shareef brothers forcely assigned duties of PML members to bring cars / peoples to join the long march. 1st long march do u remember the result?????? what happened at that time, nothing, beacuse it was a friendly long march. Now there were a lot of people but no body from common man , all are belong to some political party, see the flags in the long march. By saying all this, long march was a ground reality which got the result. The summary of restoration of judges is " 1 army cheif depose them and another army cheif restore them" I think u must know that at the end it was the dead line from Kiyani to correct things otherwise ready for the consequences and again so called "DEMOCRACY" acheive success. A lot of people have doubt whether CJ took brave steps or just blaa blaa, i think we have to wait and see.
My point was that they could have barricaded the compound with no one going in or out and I am sure within a few days everyone will have surrendered. But then Musharraf wouldn't have been able to show how brave he is. He lost a real war like kargil and yet he can attack the Lal Mosque with full force. Indeed a Brave Commando.

Your point is very weak (like other points), why law enforcement should be reluctant? If people challenge the writ then government should go with full power. Why we gave pistols to police? they have all the rights to start firing if some try to escape / runaway / or start firing at them. You should not blame government but to the people who were inside the mosque at that time. Dear brother, it was not 1 day attack, as u know innocent people had enough time to come outside but u should think why they were inside, what the benifit they wanted to get??
or Wow,,what is your source where you check about Musharraf????? he is in army house just came back from china / saudi arabia. He is defitely a brave man as still staying in Pakistan, I salute him."Sab say pehlay pakistan"
Again you'll have to look at my reply above. Which part of the world do you live?. he is currently out of the country with no plans to return.
http://www.thenews.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=21992
http://www.khabrain.com/htmls/pg21.htm

Mr Musharraf is currently outside the country and I think right now he is in States and later he is due to deliver some lectures in Europe. Did he said , he is not coming back to Pakistan? Media always propogate, i think u must be remembered that GEO said 1 time that Musharraf is arrested by Army and 1 plane from Saudia is ready to take him to Saudia / next time again they said at the of resignation that 1 special plane is ready at Rawalpindi to take him immediately to Saudi Arab instead he got the guard of honour and since then freely going to karachi / lahore and abroad with dignity and pride.
You have to admit that whereever he went after resignation, he talked about Pakistan no ill statements, he is really a great leader and getting praised and state honour from countries like china / saudi arabia.

Regards,,
Sab Say Pehlai Pakistan"

samsal

Citizen
sok said:
Its just simply amazing what I see here. If I start writing about the crimes of Musharraf it will take me years to finish. But to give you a short list

1) Overthrow the democratic government just to save his ass from the Kargil debacle via a coup detat.

2) Kargil is the biggest failure in the history of Pakistan with more army personnel killed than the wars of 65 & 71 combined. If a general cannot plan/carry out a simple plan like kargil, I wonder what intelligence does he have.

1) Fell on his knees with only one call from USA (Colin Powell). even Colin Powell was astonished that all his demands were met without any objections. Yet musharraf claimed that he is a very brave person.
http://belfercenter.ksg.harvard.edu/pub ... ussle.html

2) Selling Pakistanis to USA for dollars. he has himself claimed that in his book.

3) Removing the Chief Justice two times.

4) Only person in the world to suspend the constitution of a country two times.

5) Attack on Lal masjid.

6) Brought more disrepute to the army than the combination of 61 years of lost wars and misrule..Military got such a bad name under him that officers/jawans were ordered to not to go out in the public wearing a uniform.

7) The unconstitutional National Reconciliation Ordinance

8) In 1999, Pakistan was a stable country with a moderate political party in power. There were no suicide bombings, no abductions by extremists, and people were free to move about without security personnel. By 2007, Pakistan was among the worlds most dangerous places. This transformation is the result of Musharrafs long, incompetent rule.

9) The killing of many innocent Pakistanis on 12th May 2007 in Karachi. Some people might say that it wasn't his doing but the fact is that he claimed that it was his party (MQM) showing the power.

I can go on and on but the above list should give you a little insight on the man's crimes.

Well i dont want to Answer all of your points above, these are all stupid aligations by NS and SS, just for their public face lifting. Anybody with little common sense can understand this all. This is all just non sense and polotical statements and nothing else.

About Kargil, let me tell you onething. if you talk technically about Kargil plan to any professional soldier who knows indians strengths and weaknesses, he will tell you straight away that this was excellent plan and well executed, but lost due lack of political support and weak leadership.(if we would have courgeous leaders like Quaid-e-Azam ,Liaqat Ali khan etc or any other you can very well imagen what would be result of this war). if pakistan army manage to keep that control of mountains for few more weeks india would left no option to leave PAKISTANI LAND OF SYIACHIN. and we would be in commanding position today to talk with India on disbute of water today.

But this supper intellegent leader of ours put everthing down the drain on negotiation table.

and lastly i fail to understand why people speak against of Army.
why they cant understand ITS NOT A ARMY OF ISRAEL OR INDIA.

THESE ARE OUR SONS AND BROTHERS WHO ARE READY TO GIVE THEIR LIVES FOR PAKISTAN.
ITS A AMRY OF PAKISTAN.
OUR NATIONAL ARMY
FOR GOD SAKE PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS.

if you dont have faith in our Army ............... seriously i dont have words to say any more.

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
@samsal

Mate a country's fighting forces consist of army, nay and air force. No plan can succeed without all of them coming together. But in this case Musharraf didn't even inform the other forces and took upon the whole thing himself. If you are talking about professional soldiers then there is a good written by a professional soldier. Name of the book is Jantalman Astagfirullah written by Retd Colonel Ashfaq hussain. You can download it here

http://www.2shared.com/file/5829440/f12 ... rgal_.html

I have no problem with the army giving life for pakistan, but so far they have only given us shame. Be it 1965 war, 1971 war or kargil. There is a saying in Urdu "jis ka kaam usi ko sajhay, aur karay to thenga bajay". Like you said the job of the army is to defend the country and they are trained for it. But when they start ruling the nation, for which they have no training, everything falls apart.

Good thing you remembered Quaid -i-Azam who has said that the job of the army is to follow the orders of the govt. Which I am sad to see, not happening in Pakistan.

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear pakistan first

Now you have started taking the whole debate out of context. I am claiming that Musharraf was an idiot and did more to harm than help Pakistan. You were claiming otherwise. I never ever said that I am a supporter of nawaz sharif but I do give credit where its due. My answers are in green

You people have double standards, if some thing published which is against your intentions, you said it is propaganda. Nawaz shareef is not a politician but business man and was promoted due to his son-father relation ship with Zia Ul Haq, I hope you will not deny this at least. He lost his 1st term also because of the conflict with Ishaq Khan / Waheed kaakid but he never learnt the lessons from his mistakes. During his 2nd tenure pakistan was under growing fiscal deficits and debt-service payments, led to a financial crisis. The Shareef government narrowly avoided defaulting on its international loans.
Pakistan has always been in financial difficulties and have always survived with the help of IMF so Nawaz Sharif can't be blamed for it. But his tenure saw much more progress than that of the great commando. No doubt Nawaz Sharif was a protege of Zia ul Haq but how does that change anything. He was the elected prime minister of Pakistan who came into power through votes.

regarding point # 4 (Only person in the world to suspend the constitution of a country two times)., I missed out unintentionally and also due to time constrains, any how since u insisted or may be u think it is the big crime here is my reply. Why not any body including PML(N) not challenge this crime in Courts? Bhai, his 1st action was justified by Supreme court( in the presence of Mr Chaudary) and later legalise through 17th ammendment with the help of Mr Qazi Hussain. 2nd action was again legalise at Supreme court but not yet approved in Parliament, so if you think, then please go ahead or at least some body should file the case against him and let him to face a trial. By only doing blaa blaa like Hamid Mir / Nawaz Shareef / Hameed Gul / Qazi Hussain Ahmed / Imran Khan nothing going to happen, angels will not come from the sky to file a case. The names I have mentioned have "Musharraf Fobia" and in every program they insist to hang Musharraf under article 6 but none of them come in front to submit a petition. It is now almost 9 months but not a single case has been filed only in talk shows these leaders wasting their energy. If u said it is due to NRO then bhai NRO is for Zardari not for other leaders.

I am all for it. The political parties should challenge the doings of Musharraf and I am sure in due course they will. And as you clearly pointed out, his 2nd term isn't yet legalized so its a hanging sword on his head. Which will fall very soon on his head. PPP wants to legalize his 2nd term but Nawaz Sharif is against it.

again brother, if it is unconstitutional then let political leaders except PPP & MQM to challenge it, in fact Mr Chaudary took the somoto action before but since his reactivation, he didnt proceed it, Why?????????. But personally I beleive it was the biggest mistake (not crime) Musharraf has done, NRO should not be introduced.
Its the first time that you actually accept the mistake of Musharaf. With your previous postings he was looking like an angel to me. I have mentioned the reason behind Justice Ifthikar not taking action, again and again.

Please correct your knowledge, do u have any idea who is running our Nucleasr program, yes you right it is Pakistan Army, in fact it is in record that Ms Bhutto / Nawaaz shareef considered to be risked to the program hence not permission to enter in Kahota. It was Pak Army who contiously insisted and wanted to test the weapons, Mr Shareef was as usual helpless as he was in Kargil. So credit should go to Army but as know in democratic system, every credit goes to PM.

That is one of the big problems. It should be the civilian govt making the rules, not the army. We have had enough of the army.

Please compare the frequency of drone attacks during Musharraf era or during so called democratic era and for God sake dont say it was started by Musharraf, Musharraf policy was bad that's why he lost the office now democratic government should adopt some different policy but again ground reality is that this government also continuing same policy adopted by Musharraf. As I mentioned earlier, we are in bad shape due to Afghanistan, other countries dont have a neighbour like afghanistan where NATO ( around 33 countries army is deployed ). Musharraf guts no doubt you can not imagine, we have to thank him that we break loan relationships with IMF in 2002 which now again resume through courtesy of Mr Zardari.
So If Musharraf didn't start it, then who?. Please enlighten me because the time that drone attacks started Musharraf was clearly the all in all of the country. If the govt is continuing his policies then they are doing wrong too. Two wrongs don't make one right. As per breaking the relationship with IMF, the economy doesn't just depend on tampered books. Everybody knows the economic situation of pakistan under Musharraf. We saw another first during his time and that was the queues of people waiting to buy ata.

U have asked me 2=3 times about my location, I am in North America and definitely not in fool paradise like my dear friend SOK. Long march?????? what a drama it was, it is in record that Shareef brothers forcely assigned duties of PML members to bring cars / peoples to join the long march. 1st long march do u remember the result?????? what happened at that time, nothing, beacuse it was a friendly long march. Now there were a lot of people but no body from common man , all are belong to some political party, see the flags in the long march. By saying all this, long march was a ground reality which got the result. The summary of restoration of judges is " 1 army cheif depose them and another army cheif restore them" I think u must know that at the end it was the dead line from Kiyani to correct things otherwise ready for the consequences and again so called "DEMOCRACY" acheive success. A lot of people have doubt whether CJ took brave steps or just blaa blaa, i think we have to wait and see.
Flags don't mean anything. That just means that that particular party is trying to cash on something. There were around half a million people in the march. I am sure not all of them could have been forced by Nawaz Sharif.

"1 army cheif depose them and another army cheif restore them". That's the point of this debate. Army should be under civilian rule not the other way around.

Your point is very weak (like other points), why law enforcement should be reluctant? If people challenge the writ then government should go with full power. Why we gave pistols to police? they have all the rights to start firing if some try to escape / runaway / or start firing at them. You should not blame government but to the people who were inside the mosque at that time. Dear brother, it was not 1 day attack, as u know innocent people had enough time to come outside but u should think why they were inside, what the benifit they wanted to get??
The main duty of the government is to provide safety to the people. If they had acted as per the points in my previous posting, innocent blood could have been saved. The point I was trying to raise was that our Great Commando can only be successful against a handful of barricaded people. but when it comes to an army he runs with his tails between his legs.

Mr Musharraf is currently outside the country and I think right now he is in States and later he is due to deliver some lectures in Europe. Did he said , he is not coming back to Pakistan? Media always propogate, i think u must be remembered that GEO said 1 time that Musharraf is arrested by Army and 1 plane from Saudia is ready to take him to Saudia / next time again they said at the of resignation that 1 special plane is ready at Rawalpindi to take him immediately to Saudi Arab instead he got the guard of honour and since then freely going to karachi / lahore and abroad with dignity and pride.
You have to admit that whereever he went after resignation, he talked about Pakistan no ill statements, he is really a great leader and getting praised and state honour from countries like china / saudi arabia.

You are staying in America so that doesn't mean that you know all the news. This is the statement of our Great Commando today
http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/pakistan/2009 ... f_ny.shtml

What's the use of getting honours from Saudi Arabia and china, when your own country men don't like you. Please read the book in my previous post and judge yourself.