Senator (1k+ posts)
top_links.jpg
shim.gif
5.jpg
Updated at: 2120 PST, Tuesday, June 07, 2011
6-7-2011_147458_1.gif

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Do they have anything to do with the Islam or being a Muslim...? Their wives are hindu, their children are hindu and they got married in the hindu way.

They are still muslims. do u have any problems, are they not our muslim brothers?

Change you Taliban ideology otherwise USA will drone you

Wasiq

MPA (400+ posts)
Aamir and Salman are jealous of Shahrukh Khan ,because shahrukh came ten years after these two.

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
all who have critised bollywood, they dont miss any new release, how many of them have not seen Munna bhai, devdaas, etc . It is better not to comment rather than being hypocrite. I like amir khan, he came to Pakistan donated for SKM but he never talked india pakistan s.hit. It is better to keep politics separate from entertainment and sports.

Last edited:

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
They are still muslims. do u have any problems, are they not our muslim brothers?

Change you Taliban ideology otherwise USA will drone you

Thanks a lot mufti faqira786 sb. Would you give a fatwa that a Muslim person can be married to a hindu girl. We know it is only possible with the people of the book. The theme of the message was showing love with a muslim brother. but if they have the same type of relationship with other hindus, would you call it a hindu muslim brptherhood.

Amal se zindagi banti hay, jannat bhee jahannum bhi,
yeh khaki apni fitrat main na noori hay na naari hay

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
They are MUSLIMS
1- NARGIS married with SUNIL DATT
2- MADHU BALA married with Kishore kumar
3- AAmir khan married to Hindu woman twice
4- Shah rukh married to gori
5- Farah khan married to hindu or christian
6- Saleem khan married to old dancer dont know her name
7- Salman khan sister married to HINDU
8- Hirithik roshan married to feroz khan daughter
9- Saif Ali khan married to Karishma kapoor
and many more
And this is ISLAM their VERY OWN ISLAM
Please dont disturb.

Imranpak

We're all answerable to Allah, us Pakistanis are in no position to point the fingure at other Muslim's when outside the country our people also openly marry and date non-Muslim's....

In Islam a believer may not marry or "date" anyone from an Indian religion who are followers of all these ism's!. Those who do are often regarded as apostates by learned scholars but only Allah will decide on their punishment!.

There is so much cultural beauty and racial diversity within Muslim people that i don't understand why we feel the need to look elsewhere in finding a spouse!

Last edited:

hammad78

MPA (400+ posts)
Islam doesn't allow anyone to invent their own version of Islam. Islam clearly stated not to marry with mushrik. This principle applies for both muslim man and woman however man is allowed to marry Ahl-e-kitab woman. Just pray Allah to give thsese kinda muslims hidayat.

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
We're all answerable to Allah, us Pakistanis are in no position to point the fingure at other Muslim's when outside the country our people also openly marry and date non-Muslim's....

In Islam a believer may not marry or "date" anyone from an Indian religion who are followers of all these ism's!. Those who do are often regarded as apostates by learned scholars but only Allah will decide on their punishment!.

There is so much cultural beauty and racial diversity within Muslim people that i don't understand why we feel the need to look elsewhere in finding a spouse!

You are partially right and partially not. Dating is something else and marrying is entirely a loved deed. In the Quran, it is mentioned that Muslims can marry the people of the book only

وَٱلۡمُحۡصَنَـٰتُ مِنَ ٱلۡمُؤۡمِنَـٰتِ وَٱلۡمُحۡصَنَـٰتُ مِنَ ٱلَّذِينَ أُوتُواْ ٱلۡكِتَـٰبَ مِن قَبۡلِكُمۡ

(Lawful to you in marriage) are chaste women from the believers and chaste women from those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) before your time, Surah Maeda:5)

bhasin_parveen

MPA (400+ posts)
all who have critised bollywood, they dont miss any new release, how many of them have not seen Munna bhai, devdaas, etc . It is better not to comment rather than being hypocrite. I like amir khan, he came to Pakistan donated for SKM but he never talked india pakistan s.hit. It is better to keep politics separate from entertainment and sports.
very well said

frenes

Tum kise bat per apna falsfa bend nhi ker skty__?? The thread heading is brotherhood not charity or fundraising. Kiya kry jaldi ar bekar bolna tumhari majbori hai

frenes

koi bat apny mt_dilbr ar un k chelun ar chamchun ko b smjha dey, Bhai khuda k ley Islam ko is trha badnam na kro
They are MUSLIMS
1- NARGIS married with SUNIL DATT
2- MADHU BALA married with Kishore kumar
3- AAmir khan married to Hindu woman twice
4- Shah rukh married to gori
5- Farah khan married to hindu or christian
6- Saleem khan married to old dancer dont know her name
7- Salman khan sister married to HINDU
8- Hirithik roshan married to feroz khan daughter
9- Saif Ali khan married to Karishma kapoor
and many more
And this is ISLAM their VERY OWN ISLAM
Please dont disturb.

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
Tum kise bat per apna falsfa bend nhi ker skty__?? The thread heading is brotherhood not charity or fundraising. Kiya kry jaldi ar bekar bolna tumhari majbori hai

dont try to be personal like teenager kids, i would always support what is right no matter how many people it may cause constipation to. i commented on the news, not on the title, and news does not mention Islam anywhere. grow up.

Last edited:

frenes

Again Bakwas ar falsfa. hr kise ko lecture. Really i dont need to get personal ppl like u.
dont try to be personal like teenager kids, i would always support what is right no matter how many people it may cause constipation to. i commented on the news, not on the title, and news does not mention Islam anywhere. grow up.