Muslims are not Bound by Constitutions Nation States are: A Candid Interaction with Student, A Worth

Talwar Gujjar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You may have a look at Chinese Governance Structure, Presidential form of democracy, Technocratic model, Khilafat or devise a model based on a combination of any of these provided that the Quran & Sunnah are declared as constitution and the ruler is answerable to Allah :subhanahu:

Go pick one, but then stick to it for some time at least, don't start crying foul every time one of your favorites loses elections or falls behind in something.

lurker

Why are they a minority? What makes them a Minority?

Of course! Islam gives equal rights to all the minorities including practicing there religion and protection to their sacred places. Jinnah meant there would be no discriminatory treatment to the minorities as a human being. Minorities are exempt from being part of the state army; however, they have to pay a certain amount of tax to the state against this protection and exemption. They have no restriction of any kind for having business and education. Muslims have much better record of protecting minority rights than other faiths.

lurker

Whom...........?
You said Muslims have a much better track record of protecting minority rights than other faiths. What makes them a Minority? Why are the minority a minority? The real question would be Why are different faiths considered a Minority in Islamic governance? Why can't Islamic governance treat them as equals? Why use their faith to marginalize them as minorities? Why not level the playing field? Make them Equal? Just as other world governments strive to do.

Last edited:

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You said Muslims have a much better track record of protecting minority rights than other faiths. What makes them a Minority? Why are the minority a minority? The real question would be Why are different faiths considered a Minority in Islamic governance? Why can't Islamic governance treat them as equals? Why use their faith to marginalize them as minorities? Why not level the playing field? Make them Equal? Just as other world governments strive to do.

People of other faiths have never been marginalized or settled outside the cities. They always lived as next door neighbor to Muslims. Check out how the Muslims treated Jews when Christian were thirsty of their blood. The word "minority" is just used to make the argument in its literal meaning.

lurker

Live and Let Live is not enough. We are ALL human beings. We all bleed red. We all were born and we all will die. Just because someone doesn't believe what you believe makes him/her a Minority or a Majority? There is No Compulsion in religion; but there is. These compulsions are these Taxes you speak of. The segregation based on faith you speak of. These categories that you are basing on someone as Minority or Majority. If these are not compulsions then what is?

How can John be Equal to Jamal under Islamic Governance? Can John be the Khalifah? Can John hold high office? He WILL be Marginalized because of His faith. Because Islam has mixed Religion With Politics with Governance.

The world has moved on from this position. Its been 93 years and 4 months since the Abolishment of the Last Khilafat. Has there ever been such a long duration in Islamic history of having absolutely no Khalifah? This should be a telling sign that time has chosen harshly against Religious governance. I don't think its a question of ideals, I think its just a matter of pure numbers. Too many people to govern. Too many faiths. And people have tasted equality that disregards their faith. And once that is tasted, I doubt anyone would want to be discriminated based on their faith.

I am a Muslim. And yet if my neighbor John is Not equal to me; I feel that is discrimination. John should be entitled to EVERYTHING I am entitled to. I feel I would be precipitating an injustice to these people. My heart aches for the minorities of Pakistan. Who are Minorities because their faith differs from the state's faith. In a True and proper state; there should be NO Minority - especially based on something as trivial as faith.

People of other faiths have never been marginalized or settled outside the cities. They always lived as next door neighbor to Muslims. Check out how the Muslims treated Jews when Christian were thirsty of their blood. The word "minority" is just used to make the argument in its literal meaning.