My Opinion,anyone doubting to vote PTI is doubting about being pakistani.

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
so basically it will prove what imran says is wrong ke.... "YE AWAAAM BAHUT BA SHAOOR HAI".... senseless lala land fantasy topic.... so if all vote for imran khan who will be the opposition...???

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
We have tried all these so called patriotes, its time for change. If you love pakistan and if you finally want to earn some respect in the world. You all know what needs to be done.
soo[100] chohay kha kay billi challi haj karney.imran khan aik bohut bada showoff hai aur us key supporter bechrey internet per beth ker khawab dekhtey hai. ptiaur is pitti hui jamat ka nam .sheikh chillio ki jamat rakhna chaiye[hilar][hilar][hilar]

GraanG2

pti,pmln se ittehad karegi warna imran apni seat bhi har jaiga.wait.......

PTI jis din PMLN se ittehad karegi ,aap ko fikar ki zaroorat nahi us din hum sab(mera confirm hai) PMLN hi ke liyie vote karenge...Don't worry aap ka yeh khaab khaab hi rahega.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shukar hai we dont need a certificate of being Pakistani from Imran Khan and his supporters. I wonder why such threads are allowed and what purpose they serve other.

ashfaq_321

Citizen
What a stupid Topic . . . . If I start doubting about you being a Human . . . . Than are you a Donkey . . . .

(My dear lovely and sweet Pakistanis. I didnt mean to hurt anyone's feelings

Please consider following
1) The statement was just my opinion and point of view. You dont have to agree with it.
2) I never mentioned Imran khan in my statement. I was talking about PTI. PTI is not Imran Khan, its a philosophy. The philosophy which seems to be changing the current concept of Pakistan. The idea which can bring us respect in the world. I am living abroad and you can imagine (those who live in Pakistan) how difficult it is to defend my motherland when I and many more living abroad have to talk to western world.

Scorpion, Thanks for your comment. Atleast your anger shows that you love Pakistan. Please avoid posting such irresponsible, careless and immature statements. Because these statements are not only going to affect you but are effecting whole nation.

I would really appreciate and respect you, if you can help me criticise PTI and if you can make me understand how PTI's philosophy is against the success of our motherland.

Looking forward to all your comments.

ashfaq_321

Citizen
so basically it will prove what imran says is wrong ke.... "YE AWAAAM BAHUT BA SHAOOR HAI".... senseless lala land fantasy topic.... so if all vote for imran khan who will be the opposition...???

Thats a very good criticism to my statement. :) Who is opposition in China?

ashfaq_321

Citizen
soo[100] chohay kha kay billi challi haj karney.imran khan aik bohut bada showoff hai aur us key supporter bechrey internet per beth ker khawab dekhtey hai. ptiaur is pitti hui jamat ka nam .sheikh chillio ki jamat rakhna chaiye[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Thanks, Are you under 18?

strings

Voter (50+ posts)
LOL! going by your logic..if Imran comes into power..then he should immediately order an investigation against all those who didn't vote for him to find out whether they are Indians/Americans/Israelis in disguise...coz obviously they can't be trusted as Pakistanis..there is enough doubt!! :P :lol:

atifsharif

MPA (400+ posts)
G zaroor .... Mchaudhary ... kal ko aap kagain ge ke jo insaan chaudhary nahi hay woh insaan hi nahi hay ..... ???? brother we all are pakistanies, we all love pakistan we always think work and sacrify for pakistan ..... har bande ki soch alag hay main jo dekhta hoon NS main woh aap nahi dekh sakte shaid aap b dekhte hoon lekin aap ka sochne ka andaz mere sochne ke andaz se mukhtalif ho sakta hay aur same 2 Ik .... ... aur yehi sooch hame divide karti hay different parties main .. different groups main ....

is liye kisi aik party ya kisi aik shakhsiat ki hamayat se kisi ki hubul watni ko joor dena not fair .... ager aap logoon ki yeh sooch hay to really very sorry you will have to change your thinking ...... karachi main halat kharab hain isi soch ki waja se .. koi kisi ko bardasht nahi karta ... aap yehi nafrat ke beej ager pakistan ke kisi aur hise main dalne ki kooshish karain ge to ham kabhi kamyab nahi hone dain ge ...
it is very real and good topic and I totaly agree with poster. give us the reason why it is poor topic

adnan_younus

china is not parliamentary form of democracy and it doesn't allow any thing to be said in the media against its army or state.... it has restricted google... and youtube... so bring that system first in paksitan then talk abt it...

please dont make analogies that makes no sense...
Thats a very good criticism to my statement. :) Who is opposition in China?