My thread for desi seculars only!

pakiace

Banned
I have indeed specifically mentioned DESI SECULARS as they are the one's whom i see doing nothing resourceful and constructive for the society and the only EHSAN they do upon this nation is by waving their pen nibs criticizing YOU,ME AND I - for them nothing is more perfect than western way

I see on this website people criticizing Imran khan for no apparent reason are here to post for the sake of posting making idiots out of themselves reflecting their paranoia in a belief that is either mistaken or not substantiated that is held with vehemence. Some one just said why imran khan is not giving DHARNA upon arrival of hilary clinton my question may your support be with any political party why aren't your LEADERS giving DHARNA? Is imran khan or his supporters only liable and accountable or have the responsibility solving all problems in pakistan foremost given birth by you and your political leaders and not him on the latter, secondly your such deprived statement simply depicts your incompetence and sells off your loyalty making you a less concerned pakistani than imran khan or I who at least support imran khan and his cause, for once i have to say and clarify this amongst all IF YOU ARE A PAKISTANI AND WISH TO DO SOME THING FOR PAKISTAN DONT JUST RELY ON IMRAN KHAN, I AM ALSO ONE OF HIS SUPPORTER BUT REMEMBER, '' charity begins at home '' you and i individually would have to work upon directing our qibla's straight if we really wish to see a happy and prosperous PAKISTAN inshALLAH.

Like the right, the liberal elite believe all Pakistan’s woes belong to others. But rather than the Hindu/US/Zionist paranoia of the right, the liberals put the blame on the mullahs, the masses, the uneducated and the unwashed anyone, but themselves. We — and I include myself here,are unaware of our own hypocrisy. we condemn the cricketers for match fixing, but not the society that actively encourages these lower middle-class boys to cheat as we have seen on tv when girls and boys were caught actively cheating! why not condemn them?

To see a macro change start sowing seeds of change from MICRO - for the plant to grow and shadow more people you need to nourish its root and not rely and depend upon others to water it i.e. US/CHINA AID

Last edited:

maeen

Citizen
well said...noone likes to take responsibility..n wen sme1 does..every1 is dere to pull him down..instead of appreciatin wat Imran Khan is doin sueh fraction of society cnt stand to c da support he gets n hw honest he is wrkn for Pakistan..as dey demselves r incompetent..n it reflects wid dere actions..critique..n fact dat dey dnt knw the real meanin of Patriotism

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It is nice of you to bring these pseudo journalists/analysts or whatever they call themselves. Its a very innovative way of thinking, specially on this forum. Please contiue.