N.W.F.P YA PAKHTOON KHOWA KONSA NAAM ???

Mere kheyal main yai ANP waly naam ky peche lagai howe hain naam itna bara issue nahe hain is sy koi aaman nahe aasakta drone attack bnd nahe hongy qatal or gharat bnd nage hoga insaf nahe aayega
ANP walo ya sub chor do america se drone hamly bnd kr waw Dr aafia ka aawaz blnd karo ooperation bnd karo mehngai khatam karo etc......................
N.W.F.P TEK HAIN
App kia kehte hain ?????............................

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
bilal khan 10 said:
Mere kheyal main yai ANP waly naam ky peche lagai howe hain naam itna bara issue nahe hain is sy koi aaman nahe aasakta drone attack bnd nahe hongy qatal or gharat bnd nage hoga insaf nahe aayega
ANP walo ya sub chor do america se drone hamly bnd kr waw Dr aafia ka aawaz blnd karo ooperation bnd karo mehngai khatam karo etc......................
N.W.F.P TEK HAIN

it should be Gandhar...

nedai-swat

Citizen
Salam all
The majority of ANP leaderships belong to the elite class i.e. different Puktoon caste. They all believe that only they (Mama khail, Paynda khail, Buda khail, Miras khail etc) are PUKHTOON and the rest (Syed, Mullah, Kohistani, Hazara, Kasbi, Nayee etc) are not Pukhtoon.

And this also true that the CASTS (Syed, Mullah, Kohistani, Hazara, Kasbi, Nayee etc) they do not accept as Pukhtoon are in majority at least 2/3.

Its a political game. They have butchered million of Pukhtoon in return for Rubles and dollars now want to divert the people attention but its not 1900 we are in 2010. They can not fool us. They used to call the Punjabis hindu and kafir etc and used to incite people with their false propagandas for the creation of Greater Pukhtoonistan (Gandhistan late Ghafar Khan also known as Sarhadi Gandhi) with the help of USA and Russia. They are the real enemy of the Pukhtoon nation and Islam.

Allah saves Pakistan and the people of NWFP from these KGB, CIA, RAW and KHAD agents. Aameen

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I believe naming NWFP is the right of the people of that province and Punjab or PML N and Q have no business in creating hurdles in their way.

The last time we created hurdles in someones right of choosing for themselves, we ended up dividing our country.

Star Gazer

It is the right of the people of that province and there could be referendum on the issue, whatever the people choose to called fine with us.

awan4ever

Again, if the people of NWFP want a referendum on it they should have it. If they want to do it as per the resolution of their assembly it should be done that way. Punjab should not get involved in this issue at all.

saynotwar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
WE DID THE MAJOR MISTAKE BY NOT CHANGING THE NAME OF OUR PROVINCES AFTER 1947 THIS IS THE MAIN REASON BEHIND THE ETHNIC DIVISION IN PAKISTAN.
NOW PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO REPEAT THIS MISTAKE! [pk flag]

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
bilal khan 10 said:
N.W.F.P TEK HAIN

I dont understand Pakistani politics. Why is Punjab involved in what name NWFP should be given? Nawaz should be prosecuted for being an idiot and CJ ka patthoo.

I would propose that the NWFP be renamed, only if it must be, to Chaman or Bagh, or Dilkash, or SabzaZar. What do you think?

Lets change Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan also. Suggest names please

nedai-swat

Citizen
Salam all

Salam all

I think all my colleagues are right by saying that Punjab should not interfere with the issue of naming NWFP and the people of NWFP be given the chance to have a referendum on the issue. Let be honest its not the Punjab its the members of the PML(N) from the NWFP who are against the name. As I've mentioned earlier that it is a political point scoring game. I still remember when MMA were in power in the NWFP and tried to change the name the ANP heroes were the first to oppose. The question is WHY they opposed that time when the environment was ok I mean there was no war in the NWFP.

When a child is on the verge of death the parents should be bothered with naming the child but to seek medical help to save the child, the child could be given a better name afterwards. NWFP is burning people are suffering, so many have been killed in the mutual JIHAD between the so called Taliban and the army. Infra structure and economy devastated. There is no law and order every one is killing each other. I think the first priority MUST be:
(1) to bring peace and stability in the Province
(2) Compensate the people who have lost every thing in this saga(Mutual Jihad)
(3) Rebuild the people confidence and assure them that the ARMY and the RULING elites BELONGS to them
(4) Let the people assured that JUSTICE is for every one NOT for the CHOSEN ones.

I am 100% in favour of renaming the province BUT it is NOT the priority at this moment.

Allah Save Pakistan from Bad people and GIVE us ALL HIDAYAT and SAMAJH (understanding) Aameen

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
gazoomartian said:
bilal khan 10 said:
N.W.F.P TEK HAIN

I dont understand Pakistani politics. Why is Punjab involved in what name NWFP should be given? Nawaz should be prosecuted for being an idiot and CJ ka patthoo.

I would propose that the NWFP be renamed, only if it must be, to Chaman or Bagh, or Dilkash, or SabzaZar. What do you think?

What about "Nawar Khawah" for Punjab

Zardari Kharah for Sindh

and Millatary Khawah for Balochistan is good.

U can say India , Kham Khawah

Any way,
for NWFP, there should be a different and better name.

Even Aghanistan do not have any province like , Pashtoon Khawa, so it is better to get the name of one word. Like ' Neelam" for the river Nilam or Hamalia for the mountain Hamalia,

Pakhtoo Kawak is like , the name of Sindh as Sindu Daesh. Which looks as a separatist

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Raaz said:
gazoomartian said:
bilal khan 10 said:
N.W.F.P TEK HAIN

Zardari Kharah for Sindh

Any way,

Even Aghanistan do not have any province like , Pashtoon Khawa, so it is better to get the name of one word. Like ' Neelam" for the river Nilam or Hamalia for the mountain Hamalia,

Pakhtoo Kawak is like , the name of Sindh as Sindu Daesh. Which looks as a separatist

oh no, nothing with zardari

I would go with Neelam

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
bilal khan 10 said:
N.W.F.P TEK HAIN

Only name I can think of is GANDHISTAN.... this is the most suitable name..

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Raaz said:
gazoomartian said:
bilal khan 10 said:
N.W.F.P TEK HAIN

Zardari Kharah for Sindh

Any way,

Himalayas is Hindu name ( Sanskrit language) it means abode of snow. I don't think extremist Pakistani will like it..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Himalayas

awan4ever

If Punjab is for Punjabis, Sindh for Sindhis, Balochistan for Balochis then why do you want a Neelam or Himalya for the Pashtuns?

Again you should only suggest names if you belong to NWFP. Its a democracy so they should name it according to popular vote and everyone else should accept it.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Star Gazer said:
It is the right of the people of that province and there could be referendum on the issue, whatever the people choose to called fine with us.

Star Gazer
You are die hart fan of ZH and you will regret that very soon..

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
First of all i would like to congratulate my brothers and sisters from pukhtun khwa on the new name of their province which shall be soon adopted into the constitution inshallah. I am very happy for you and i hope theres more such good news to come for all provinces and the people of paksitan.

I would just like to clarify a few things to all the punjab apologists here.
Punjab the name , is actually PUNJ AAB (5 and water) meaning the land of 5 rivers. So it is not named after the lanuage or the people, the people are named after the NAME itself.

Sindh derives its name from the river sindhu and the people are named after the NAME itself and not the other way around.

Balochistan is named after the balochi tribes that migrated here from Iran. There is no such lanuage as BALOCHI.

The next thing i would like to say is the PML N frontier division are all locals and alot of them are not pathans ,it is them that are strongly resisting this name, PML N does not say that the provicne should nto be renamed ,they only say that it shouldnt be named after a single group because then the hazaras and hindkos and kashmiris and other ethnicities living their will not be happy.
I would also like to say pukhtun khwa is a part of pakistan and being pakistanis we should have some say in this ,as i would expect you guys to have an opinion on and what goes on in punjab. And i am sure the punjabis would only want waht is best for you and would never hold u back if you wanted to rename ur province anything.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
awan4ever said:
If Punjab is for Punjabis, Sindh for Sindhis, Balochistan for Balochis then why do you want a Neelam or Himalya for the Pashtuns?

Again you should only suggest names if you belong to NWFP. Its a democracy so they should name it according to popular vote and everyone else should accept it.

I dont agree with you , is frontier not a part of pakistan , are we not paksitani ?? Second it is not the punjabis who do not like this name , it is the hazaras and other minorities of the region not the punjabis.

Punjab is not for punjabis ,punjabis are for punjab...punj aaab means leand of 5 rivers. and everythign else is named after that ,ther people the language. The people living there are kashmiri, pathan , gujar , chaudris, this that and a million other sects or tribes. But they are all punjabi because they live in punj aab ir land of 5 rivers.

Yes it is a democracy and everyone should get a vote , not just one party which is two faced. You want to take away the right of other parties and ethnicities by listening to only one party.

awan4ever

I think you should read the article by Salim Safi. He makes some very good arguments in favor of the name. Plus the assembly has already passed a unanimous resolution for that name. Why should we still not support it?

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
awan4ever said:
I think you should read the article by Salim Safi. He makes some very good arguments in favor of the name. Plus the assembly has already passed a unanimous resolution for that name. Why should we still not support it?

i DO support it , i supported it 6 months ago and ive been calling it puktun khwa for over 6 months now. I am only reply to some of the mis guided comments and trying to get rid of the misconceptions that punjab is for punjabis because it is not. Balochi is not a language and neither is sindhi. These people are called pujabi and sindhi because of the name of the province itself that is all. My family has lived in peshawar for over 15 years and my grand parents and parents and uncles and aunts speak fluent pashtu.

I was also replying to your comments about punjab should nto have a say in this and u are right to some extennt but the pml n ministers in pukhtun kwa are the ones that need to be convinced not Nawaz sharif. It is a party dispute as the hazaras in the Pml are not ready to name it that , so it is up ti nawaz to convince his people. I just dont want this to turn in a punjabi pathan dispute because ANP is very good at that.