NA 120 by-election: Every voter must come out and vote, today will decide future of our nation - Im

Aaj PTI us mafia se lar rahi hai jisne 35 saal se iss halqey ko shiqanjay main liya hua tha - Firdous Ashiq Awan

Aaj PTI us mafia se lar rahi hai jisne 35 saal se iss halqey ko shiqanjay main liya hua tha - Firdous Ashiq Awan

ALT LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
mairay piyaray IK... people dont come out of the houses by themselves... they have to be taken out ... If you still are thinking in this way that your call will mobilize the masses then you are living in fool's paradise. Do some ground work and mobilize the voters by doing what other parties do.. That is to make sure that voter reaches the polling station and votes for you.. Alas.. I feel bad for IK... this is very basic point.. provide transport to ur voters.. take them to polling stations likin wo khan hi kia jo maan jai... IK main bhi design fault hai jo sahih nahin hota... kisi ki baat tu sunni hi nahin..

back to the future

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
mairay piyaray IK... people dont come out of the houses by themselves... they have to be taken out ... If you still are thinking in this way that your call will mobilize the masses then you are living in fool's paradise. Do some ground work and mobilize the voters by doing what other parties do.. That is to make sure that voter reaches the polling station and votes for you.. Alas.. I feel bad for IK... this is very basic point.. provide transport to ur voters.. take them to polling stations likin wo khan hi kia jo maan jai... IK main bhi design fault hai jo sahih nahin hota... kisi ki baat tu sunni hi nahin..
main aaj JI Kay umeed war ka interview sun rha tha woh keh rha tha kay IK sanjeeda hi nahin Sheikh rasheed ku PM ka umeedwar kha kr vote dal nay nahin gya.

voters ku nikalna tu baad ki baat hay pehlay apni party kay organisers ku tu subh bahir nikal lo.

main aaj JI Kay umeed war ka interview sun rha tha woh keh rha tha kay IK sanjeeda hi nahin Sheikh rasheed ku PM ka umeedwar kha kr vote dal nay nahin gya.

voters ku nikalna tu baad ki baat hay pehlay apni party kay organisers ku tu subh bahir nikal lo.

I am the greatest well wisher of IK but things in Pak work differently.. one has to be very active on election day till night .. anyway good luck to IK

back to the future

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am the greatest well wisher of IK but things in Pak work differently.. one has to be very active on election day till night .. anyway good luck to IK
If Ik wants to become PM he has to mend his ways.

Nobody object to his being fitness freak rather we are happy that he keep himself fit but he need to give more attention to details if he wants to compete in constituency politics otherwise he will see same results as he has seen in 120.