NA-66/NA-67 Jhelum PTI Candidates

UmerSharif

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I was going to vote for PTI in this upcoming election, but now I don't feel like it. There is an only one reason "The poor choice of candidate". My area was a part of NA 67 where Fawad is contesting. Fawad wasn't the best choice, but still acceptable. In recent delimitation, My area has been included in NA 66. unfortunately, PTI has awarded NA 66 ticket to the worst possible choice (in my point of view) Ch Farrukh Altaf. He is well known "Land Grabber" of our area. He has nothing to his credentials apart from being ex-Nazim of Jhelum. PTI has left me with no choice, but to sit home on election day & hope that he loses badly. Regards

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1535156/ex-nazim-wanted-land-scam-gets-interim-bail/

free_man

MPA (400+ posts)
Misleading views "NOT TO VOTE" for not having good candidate will help the winning candidate. There is no law of absolute majority. If only three people cast vote and two of them cast in favour of one candidate. He will be winning candidate and will represent that constituency in the assembly.
Being neutral is not an option in war.

UmerSharif

Dont vote for such candidates who are known criminals no matter which party they belong to! However, PMLN's candidate is even worse in this constituency i beleive! You can vote for Ch Saqlain!

Yeah, True. I don't know much about Ch Saqlain. I will check his background if I decide to vote for him. I reckon he is the only option I have.

Faheem Imtiaz

MPA (400+ posts)
Misleading views "NOT TO VOTE" for not having good candidate will help the winning candidate. There is no law of absolute majority. If only three people cast vote and two of them cast in favour of one candidate. He will be winning candidate and will represent that constituency in the assembly.
Being neutral is not an option in war.
Problem ha ge Ranjha ki liya us ki heer sach, Majnu k liya us ki laila sach. Mujha is constituency ka thora sa idea ha or meri information k mutabiq Ch. Farrukh Altaf k bhe kafi zyada supporter hen wahan. Equal division ha between Ch. Saqlain and him. Agar ye ticked Ch. Saqlain ko milta phir bhe aap yahe suntay albiet from different peoples!

Mr Justice

Minister (2k+ posts)
At this point, we are just going to vote for PTI. We have absolute belief in Imran Khan. The corrupts, and bad people will exit the system in the coming future, and will become redundant. So better to vote for PTI, rather than just sit back and watch Noon-Goons win.

Zulfi Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
At this point, we are just going to vote for PTI. We have absolute belief in Imran Khan. The corrupts, and bad people will exit the system in the coming future, and will become redundant. So better to vote for PTI, rather than just sit back and watch Noon-Goons win.

Beware of these anti elements! Never be duped by them ; they are , in fact, anti Imran Khan who will vote against PTI on any ground.

Jalil Malik

Senator (1k+ posts)
I was going to vote for PTI in this upcoming election, but now I don't feel like it. There is an only one reason "The poor choice of candidate". My area was a part of NA 67 where Fawad is contesting. Fawad wasn't the best choice, but still acceptable. In recent delimitation, My area has been included in NA 66. unfortunately, PTI has awarded NA 66 ticket to the worst possible choice (in my point of view) Ch Farrukh Altaf. He is well known "Land Grabber" of our area. He has nothing to his credentials apart from being ex-Nazim of Jhelum. PTI has left me with no choice, but to sit home on election day & hope that he loses badly. Regards

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1535156/ex-nazim-wanted-land-scam-gets-interim-bail/
We are voting to PTI and IK There may wrong choice but we need PTI govt in centre. I agree with you but IK believes in system that will convict such a criminals in sha Allah. So requestr you to vote PTI and stamp on BAT

Mirza Marjana

Senator (1k+ posts)

very bad choice.................................

in my constituency , provincial assemble candidate is not good one but i have vote ik atlease once to bring him in power

dont worry same here situation in PP-103

Don't waste our time and urs as well.if u don't like farrukh altaf then go and vote for the social worker pml n candidate nadeem khadim who is called 2nd Abdul sattar edhi of jhelum.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)

You not voting will hurt PTI more.. how many of PTI MNA worked in KPK .. very few .. it is instituted what revoluntiesd people life .. If Khan comes to power and put right people at the right place .. these guys are almost useless... If people like Atif Khan aur IG Nasir Durani are incharge they will make a huge difference .. at the end of the day it is institutes which matters the most .. Politicians in all countries are corrupt to some extent .. but countries where law is strong there is much less corruption .. you sitting at home would give PMLN another chance .. and nothing would change for next 5 years .. so my request is vote for Khan and forget about candidates for now .. if he does not deliver.. never give him another chance..

UmerSharif

Don't waste our time and urs as well.if u don't like farrukh altaf then go and vote for the social worker pml n candidate nadeem khadim who is called 2nd Abdul sattar edhi of jhelum.

Loved your reply mate. I hate that son of witch so much. Never gonna vote for PMLN in next couple of decade.

UmerSharif

You not voting will hurt PTI more.. how many of PTI MNA worked in KPK .. very few .. it is instituted what revoluntiesd people life .. If Khan comes to power and put right people at the right place .. these guys are almost useless... If people like Atif Khan aur IG Nasir Durani are incharge they will make a huge difference .. at the end of the day it is institutes which matters the most .. Politicians in all countries are corrupt to some extent .. but countries where law is strong there is much less corruption .. you sitting at home would give PMLN another chance .. and nothing would change for next 5 years .. so my request is vote for Khan and forget about candidates for now .. if he does not deliver.. never give him another chance..

Point taken my friend. Thanks

cestmoi ✅️

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Don't bother explaining. He is patwari in disguise spreading disappointment. Hate such bast****.