NA-66/NA-67 Jhelum PTI Candidates

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
In parliamentary democracy you vote for the party and not for the individual candidate. Having said that PTI should have nominated a candidate who is more acceptable to the voters, and only party can explain basis of the selection..

Imran the legend

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The most stupid thing would be not vote and Sit at home. You guys refuse understand same attitude as pmln blind supporters.
First it’s not presidential system where Imran khan chooses the best and honest canidates it’s our fault for allow corrupt mafia pmln, ppp or mqm rule past 35 years. So they haven’t done any reform and they never will so Imran Khan has to fight in rotten system.
The rotten system is mna has to be millionaires.
2000 polling staff on the day need to help voters.
Then surveys are done and faruk has been receiving 30 to 40 thousand voters. Where was the rules that time. There is still bigger crooks in pmln Nawaz Shabaz Maryam sana Ullah and many more the difference is top leader that’s the person you are voting not the local guy. So do think don’t be regid and self denial.

araein

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dont vote for such candidates who are known criminals no matter which party they belong to! However, PMLN's candidate is even worse in this constituency i beleive! You can vote for Ch Saqlain!
Point taken my friend. Thanks
You not voting will hurt PTI more.. how many of PTI MNA worked in KPK .. very few .. it is instituted what revoluntiesd people life .. If Khan comes to power and put right people at the right place .. these guys are almost useless... If people like Atif Khan aur IG Nasir Durani are incharge they will make a huge difference .. at the end of the day it is institutes which matters the most .. Politicians in all countries are corrupt to some extent .. but countries where law is strong there is much less corruption .. you sitting at home would give PMLN another chance .. and nothing would change for next 5 years .. so my request is vote for Khan and forget about candidates for now .. if he does not deliver.. never give him another chance..

bhaaaiooo, i do agree with @sab_tamasha_hai : he is 100% right... Vote for PTI, don't think about individual candidate...

Corrupt people will be filtered out like in KPK PTI Govt...

UmerSharif

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
In parliamentary democracy you vote for the party and not for the individual candidate. Having said that PTI should have nominated a candidate who is more acceptable to the voters, and only party can explain basis of the selection..

Well, this sort of arguments doesn't work in Pakistan. It happens in Europe/USA/Canada where parties present their manifesto before the election & you vote the one you like. I had the chance to experience this thrice 2010, 2015 & 2017. Hardly knew anything about the candidate. I hope as the time goes on, we get to have a mature democracy where all the institutions work effectively to flush out these criminals. Thanks

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Well, this sort of arguments doesn't work in Pakistan. It happens in Europe/USA/Canada where parties present their manifesto before the election & you vote the one you like. I had the chance to experience this thrice 2010, 2015 & 2017. Hardly knew anything about the candidate. I hope as the time goes on, we get to have a mature democracy where all the institutions work effectively to flush out these criminals. Thanks

In parliamentary democracy the vote is for the party; in presidential form of government it is for the candidate.