Naked Corruption of Ahsan Iqbal Family!!!

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
injajon ko kon munatib karta hai...hukumat hi karti hai na.... shariat ko janne wale judge lai jain... aur senate assamlies men bethe haramkhor aur munafiq sharai qanun banain... jo mumkin nahin.... lehaza iss maghribi jamhuriat per laanat bheji jai aur islami tariqa e intekhab laya jai... ab Taliban aa gaye hain to Pakistan per bhi musbat asar hoga inshaAllah
Oh! So you are one of those who support Taliban style islam. Good luck

Wake up Pak

Beshrm aadmi --- give me the figures which your Dug Gugi masters presented in the court against Ehsan Iqbaal
Baygherat patwari who am i to give you the figures? Let the court indict him for his corruption charges.
Why didn't he provide the evidence if he was innocent? Why is he out on bail?

RajaRawal111

Baygherat patwari who am i to give you the figures? Let the court indict him for his corruption charges.
Why didn't he provide the evidence if he was innocent? Why is he out on bail?
Idiot - your Masters have already put the case in court. I am asking you, how much corruption they said Ehshan Iqbal has done.
How much easy I have to be to make you understand -Stupid.

Wake up Pak

Idiot - your Masters have already put the case in court. I am asking you, how much corruption they said Ehshan Iqbal has done.
How much easy I have to be to make you understand -Stupid.
Moron like i give a damn what the amount is? I know that he has been under investigation for his corruption charges.
Also, his brother another corrupt of his family will be behind bars.
Stupid, get your head examined before shooting the shit from your ass

Wake up Pak

Shehbaz Sharif has been summoned on August 24

RAWALPINDI (Dunya News) – National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has summoned President of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) President Shehbaz Sharif on August 24 over awarding contract in Rawalpindi Metro project.

According to details, the anti-corruption watchdog has summoned the Opposition Leader of the National Assembly over granting contract to brother of his party’s Ahsan Iqbal.

As per NAB sources, there is no documentation regarding the contract in RDA files and the contract was given to Mustafa Kamal on the directions of Shehbaz Sharif as the then Punjab chief minister.

It is also alleged that PPRA rules were also violated in the awarding of contract to brother of Ahsan Iqbal.

RajaRawal111

او جا دفع ہو یار میرے پاس تم جیسے جاہل کے لئے زیادہ وقت نہیں - تم جہالت کے چھپڑ میں ہی رہنا - تیرے جیسے ڈڈوں کا دم گھٹ جاتا ہے جب اس چھپڑ سے باہر نکلیں
جب کرپشن کی فگر کا پتا چلا تو بتا دینا مجھے

Wake up Pak

B
او جا دفع ہو یار میرے پاس تم جیسے جاہل کے لئے زیادہ وقت نہیں - تم جہالت کے چھپڑ میں ہی رہنا - تیرے جیسے ڈڈوں کا دم گھٹ جاتا ہے جب اس چھپڑ سے باہر نکلیں
جب کرپشن کی فگر کا پتا چلا تو بتا دینا مجھے
Bhagh gaya baandar jiskay paas koi logic nahi siraf tujh jaysay baandar corruption ka difa kar saktay hain.
Chal ab junaid safdar kay diaper change kar jis may tujhay bohat tajarba hay.
Jahil phathwari

RajaRawal111

B

Bhagh gaya baandar jiskay paas koi logic nahi siraf tujh jaysay baandar corruption ka difa kar saktay hain.
Chal ab junaid safdar kay diaper change kar jis may tujhay bohat tajarba hay.
Jahil phathwari
I will be back Jahil when you will bring the figures of money on which Ehsan Iqbal will be tried.

Scorpionpak

Councller (250+ posts)
The former planning and development minister is accused of misusing his authority to illegally enhance the scope of the project from Rs34.75 million to Rs2,994 million approximately.

NAB says the sports city project was conceived on the instruction of Iqbal without any feasibility in 1999. This project was first called the Sports Stadium Narowal. It was initially approved at a cost of Rs34.74 million by the Central Development Working Party (CDWP), which Iqbal headed.

The News reported that Iqbal illegally directed the Pakistan Sports Board (PSB) and NESPAK to increase the project's scope, enhancing the cost to Rs97.52 million.
Land for the project was personally identified by Iqbal, according to the reference. He gave specific khasra nos to the PSB to acquire the land identified by him.

PSB later shelved the project in the same year on the instructions of the planning and development ministry. The reason provided was that it did not have the requisite weightage with respect to economic necessity.

In 2009, the project was restarted and approved at a cost of Rs732 million. It was, however, devolved to Punjab government in 2011 after the 18th Constitutional Amendment.

When Iqbal became the planning minister in 2013, he illegally directed officials of his ministry to include the NSC project in the PSDP 2013-14, which was not included in the draft of the PSDP 2013-14 as it was a devolved project and was also reflected in the Annual Development Program 2013-14, the anti-graft body said in the reference.

He has been accused of hijacking a provincial project in violation of the 18th Constitutional Amendment and CCI decision dated 28.04.2011 with ulterior motives by misusing his authority. NAB says the former minister made "wasteful expenditures" from the federal government exchequer.

The report by The News also says that Iqbal, from 2012-13 to 2016-17, diverted about 90% of the sports funds of the Ministry of Inter-Provincial Coordination to his constituency to cement his political position.

In 2012-13, Rs41 million were allocated to the Ministry of Inter-Provincial Coordination for sports infrastructure and no funds were allocated for the Narowal Sports Complex.

In the fiscal year 2013-14, Rs338 million were allocated. Out of this, Rs200 million were allocated for the Narowal Sports Complex.

Later, in fiscal year 2014-15, Rs843 million were allocated to the ministry and Rs730 million were kept aside for the sports complex.

The process was followed in 2015-16, when Rs463 million were allocated to the ministry an Rs450 million were kept aside.

During 2016-17, the ministry got Rs729 million, out of which Rs715 million were given to the Narowal Sports complex.

AND THE FUCKING BUILD IT ALMOST ON THE BORDER ON INDIA AND PAKISTAN, SO THEIR WILL BE NO NATIONAL OR INTERNATIONAL SPORTS EVENTS CAN HE HELD.

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)
فیصل جاوید اور علی زیدی کو پشاور میٹرو میں اپنے بھائیوں کو ٹھیکے دینے پر کب بلا رہے ہیں؟؟ منافقت کی انتہا تو یہ ہے کہ وہاں اسٹے پر اسٹے لے رہے ہیں

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jahil baandar yeh lay naach apnay mustaqbil kay chooray key shadi per.
tera kaam bus dakoon kay diaper change karna hay tayra deemagh iss say aagay nahil chal sakta.
Chal ab naach naach kar ghoonghru toor daay baygherat.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1429473138660814853

Umar terms NAB reference against Iqbal ‘false’​

Minister says if it’s only a case that a plan was made in PML-N leader’s constituency, it’s not a case