Nawaz Sharif assets increased WHOPPING 956 million in just past one year

Jams123

MPA (400+ posts)
Nato-supply-restoration-insult-to-all-Nawaz1.jpg

LAHORE: Assets of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz President Nawaz Sharif grew by Rs956 million during one year and he owns three vehicles and a tractor.

Mr Sharif gave these details in his nomination paper and according to a Geo News report he showed his educational qualification BA.
He claimed that he was living in his mothers property and received gifts of a land cruiser and a Mercedes.

Geo News

Last edited by a moderator:

Jams123

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: LOL.. Nawaz Sharif kay sirf pichlay 1 saal mein asset 956million barhay:-)..sirf

Pooray mulk ki watt or sirf in bhai log ki chaandi,,, kya ye khulla tazad nahin:-(

KhanSuppporter

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: LOL.. Nawaz Sharif kay sirf pichlay 1 saal mein asset 956million barhay:-)..sirf

He saved a lot of money by staying at his mom's house. Any objection, pti kids?

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Nawaz Sharif Paid Income Tax at a rate of 2%

How it is possible to earn 124 million when your total assets are 166 million in 1 year ?

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
How it is possible to earn 124 million with 166 million in 1 year ?

How it is possible to earn 124 million when your total assets are 166 million (that also include immovable property) in 1 year ?

4-4-2013_141954_1.gif

khanaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Nawaz Sharif Paid Income Tax at a rate of 2%

Its because of tax laws in the country. Agricultural income is taxed at very low rates. the real question has been raised by Pakistani. It is obvious that he is hiding his true source of income. You cant possibly generate so much income from the land he has declared. interestingly he has not declared any foreign assets either whereas it is a fact that owns an apartment in Park Lane apart from other properties in his sons name.

Malik Azam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: How it is possible to earn 124 million with 166 million in 1 year ?

Is shakhs ke chehre per hamaqat aur jahalat drone ki tarah barsti hay.

great30

MPA (400+ posts)

Ask Ishaq Dar! Noroon ka Munchii.

khanaman

Senator (1k+ posts)

And that too agricultural income. We all know the returns on agriculture are nowhere near as high. Probably one tenth of the return he has claimed. Obviously, he had to declare the income to justify the increase in assets. But he has not declared the real source of his income and also his foreign assets.

mercedesbenz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

HOW is possible ??????? they sit-down in the night and take a 2 bundle of one LAKH and sharp with each other and make double (DOUBEL SHAH):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hmirza

Voter (50+ posts)
:13: If he doesn't declare its a pain in the *** of PTIans! If he declares em the pain starts from *** and runs up to their mouths and they start vomiting whatever the hell they can think of... freakin million and one similar threads, get a life already! (thumbsdown)

hmirza

Voter (50+ posts)

He saved a lot of money by staying at his mom's house. Any objection, pti kids?

PHHPPHAHAHAHA :lol:this is freakin awesome... I'm a Leaguea through and through but this is freakin awesome (clap)

Rizwan2009

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
:13: If he doesn't declare its a pain in the *** of PTIans! If he declares em the pain starts from *** and runs up to their mouths and they start vomiting whatever the hell they can think of... freakin million and one similar threads, get a life already! (thumbsdown)
درد تو ہوگا اس ملک کےغريبوں کے ٹيکس کا پيسہ ان لوگوں نے اپنے باپ دادا کا مال سمجھ ليا ہے

KhanSuppporter

Minister (2k+ posts)

PHHPPHAHAHAHA :lol:this is freakin awesome... I'm a Leaguea through and through but this is freakin awesome (clap)
Unfortunately, you people are really dumb like your leader. This was a joke not in your favor. [hilar]

hmirza

Voter (50+ posts)

Unfortunately, you people are really dumb like your leader. This was a joke not in your favor. [hilar]

I know you MORON, thats why I specifically said I was a Leaguea through and through... notice the "but" after that? Its not the Butts you go to grope in PTI's jalsa I know but you still should've noticed it!
Its obvious your petty partisan mind can't even believe others are capable of appreciating something worth appreciating! I thought it was a funny comment and I appreciated that while I made it VERY clear who I supported!

Last edited:

KhanSuppporter

Minister (2k+ posts)

I know you MORON, thats why I specifically said I was a Leaguea through and through... notice the "but" after that? Its not the Butts you go to grope in PTI's jalsa I know but you still should've noticed it!
Its obvious your petty partisan mind can't even believe others are capable of appreciating something worth appreciating! I thought it was a funny comment and I appreciated that while I made it VERY clear who I supported!

So, a joke about your leader's corruption is funny to you? This is hilarious. Did you ever think that when there is no power, gas in the country
And businesses are going down, how does your leader make so much money? If you have any love for your country you wouldn't support this kind of leadership.