Nawaz Sharif responsible of Operation 1992 & Martyrdom of MQM workers: Haider

faizkhalid

Citizen

Which line of your leader you like the most
Choran Lay Lo Choran
One Two Three Shut UP....

Chal bhai aab tu nakara hogaya aik dam.. kyonkai terai pass kehnai ko kuch baat hi nahee rahi aab. aur hogi bhi kaisai.. tu to paida bhi nahee huwa tha 1992 main.. Sunny boy soja soja.. teri bus ki baat nahee hai yeh..

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Chal bhai aab tu nakara hogaya aik dam.. kyonkai terai pass kehnai ko kuch baat hi nahee rahi aab. aur hogi bhi kaisai.. tu to paida bhi nahee huwa tha 1992 main.. Sunny boy soja soja.. teri bus ki baat nahee hai yeh..

Which line of your leader you like the most
Choran Lay Lo Choran
One Two Three Shut UP....

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)
i do agree with some of ur points abt the role of political parties. but u know MQM constantly blaming army operation in Karchi in 1992 but still sporting them in everywhere. I am when i say support army that dost not mean i dont suport them. I love Pak army. it is only political bit which is wrong. I think there is big change comming up a head. i really hope so. Support army gernals by any Political party even is no worth bez army Gernals are even traitors with those who support them. it;s been even proven and it is also wrong fro the coutnry. thats all. i want to say.

Jury

i do agree with some of ur points abt the role of political parties. but u know MQM constantly blaming army operation in Karchi in 1992 but still sporting them in everywhere. I am when i say support army that dost not mean i dont suport them. I love Pak army. it is only political bit which is wrong. I think there is big change comming up a head. i really hope so. Support army gernals by any Political party even is no worth bez army Gernals are even traitors with those who support them. it;s been even proven and it is also wrong fro the coutnry. thats all. i want to say.
Because, MQM was not blowing gas lines, rail tracks, girls schools, suicidal attacks on mosques, bazaars, etc.
Prove is, before starting operation, Ch Nisar Ali Khan presented a list of 72 big fishes of criminals.
But, after operation, the way that was turned around, is now a history.

Even blame which was imposed during operation was proven fake,
like JINNAH PUR, HAKEEM SAEED MURDER, EDITOR SALLAHUDDIN MURDER.

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)
Who is doing Target killing in karachi??????? MQM believed to be big parity in karachi and in power like always and they cant control these target kiling ooor weather they doing it delibertly?
U said MQM was not blowing gase lines, rail tacks, girls schools, sucidial attacks on mosques bazaars., It suprise me that, u by yourself accepting this that, we the MQM dont do these things. If you dont do thse all things then why u defend yourself agiants thse thing, why u saying u dont do these things? its remaind me funny story when a choor steal something from a home, and in a jirga when peo;el started asking and taking oths or kasam from everyone that they havent done anyting, then a man loudly and openly said i havent done anyting when even others didnt start talking. hah but anyway. I really hope MAQM will leave its politics of guns soon. It can only happen if people like IMran khan coms into power. thats it. bez everyhting must be done under the law of the land.

I will only say one thing. MQM need to stop killings of innocent people. people only have this problm from MQM as u see people always ask this qestions nothing elese.

faizkhalid

Citizen
Who is doing Target killing in karachi??????? MQM believed to be big parity in karachi and in power like always and they cant control these target kiling ooor weather they doing it delibertly?
U said MQM was not blowing gase lines, rail tacks, girls schools, sucidial attacks on mosques bazaars., It suprise me that, u by yourself accepting this that, we the MQM dont do these things. If you dont do thse all things then why u defend yourself agiants thse thing, why u saying u dont do these things? its remaind me funny story when a choor steal something from a home, and in a jirga when peo;el started asking and taking oths or kasam from everyone that they havent done anyting, then a man loudly and openly said i havent done anyting when even others didnt start talking. hah but anyway. I really hope MAQM will leave its politics of guns soon. It can only happen if people like IMran khan coms into power. thats it. bez everyhting must be done under the law of the land.

I will only say one thing. MQM need to stop killings of innocent people. people only have this problm from MQM as u see people always ask this qestions nothing elese.

A very simple and innocent question for you sir, what if MQM doesnt stop killing people? Do you have any system in your country that can stop MQM? If no, then why? Is MQM more powerful than your judiciary? Is MQM more powerful than your law? MQM ko rok is liyai nahee sakhtai aap coz aapnai system kabhi behtar nahee kiya.. aur MQM kai log aab apna insaaf khud lai rahai hain.. aab ya to aap MQM ko boltai raho kai yeh sub band karo.. ya directly woh kar lo jiski waja sai MQM ko law apnai haath main laina par.. aur woh yeh hai kai justice do..

I am not even in MQM directly but I still support them. You know why? Because I know that they can do quicker justice than the government of pakistan or the judiciary of pakistan. App is mulk main law behtar bana lo, main bhi apkai saath hi kahra honga.. na insafiyan khatam kardo, main bhi apkai saath honga.. par jabtak yeh nahee hoga... tabtak I will carry on supporting MQM.

Jury

(1) Who is doing Target killing in karachi??????? MQM believed to be big parity in karachi and in power like always and they cant control these target kiling ooor weather they doing it delibertly?
(2) U said MQM was not blowing gase lines, rail tacks, girls schools, sucidial attacks on mosques bazaars., It suprise me that, u by yourself accepting this that, we the MQM dont do these things. If you dont do thse all things then why u defend yourself agiants thse thing, why u saying u dont do these things? its remaind me funny story when a choor steal something from a home, and in a jirga when peo;el started asking and taking oths or kasam from everyone that they havent done anyting, then a man loudly and openly said i havent done anyting when even others didnt start talking. hah but anyway. I really hope MAQM will leave its politics of guns soon. It can only happen if people like IMran khan coms into power. thats it. bez everyhting must be done under the law of the land.

1) Just because of ignorance or hatred, accussing MQM for law and order situation of Karachi on the basis of Majority votes.
Haters are used to ignore the fact that, law and order is the responsibility of Ministry of interior, which belongs to PPP.
CM is the head of Provincial Govt. and executive power. Just because, MQM is the big party, it doesn't mean Police is under MQM's control because of majority votes in Karachi.

2) I replied that because of your post, which is below.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by psycho1
but u know MQM constantly blaming army operation in Karchi in 1992 but still sporting them in everywhere.

Operation against Militants is being done, because of there anti state activities,
which I mentioned in my previous post.

While, Operation on 19th June, 1992 was started on the basis of 72 big fishes.
Ch. Nisar presented that list in SENATE But, the direction of operation from very first day towards MQM.
If operation was done against those big fishes, of given reason by the Nawaz Govt at that time, that would be great.