Nawaz Sharif was interested that Dr. Abdul Qadeer should contest Senate Election from his Party

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
01_06.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
If NS could do it he & AQ might be in orange dress in guantanobay.
HAHAHAH...Bhai aneeskhan....MANA K HUM KAFI KAAM AMERICA K KEHNAY PAR KARTAY HAIN LAKIN AAP NAY TU YEAH EXTREME CASE PRESENT KYA HAI.....I think its never going to happen ...

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
One of them definitely liar, WikiLeaks or Zardari.
In a recent interview, Dr. Khan said that Nawaz Sharif treated him as "NOT SON OF THE SOIL" , and that's true, I believe Dr. Khan. He is an honorable Pakistani, Can't tell a lie.
Nawaz Sharif is a biased politician, he will never give ticket to Dr. Sahib.
Zardari, you are a liar.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
In a recent interview, Dr. Khan said that Nawaz Sharif treated him as "NOT SON OF THE SOIL" , and that's true, I believe Dr. Khan. He is an honorable Pakistani, Can't tell a lie.
Zardari, you are a liar.

You believe in each and every statement of Dr Khan? Since he "can't tell a lie", hence his statements about Musharraf & Sukhera relationship ought to be taken as gospel truth. Cheers !

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
You believe in each and every statement of Dr Khan? Since he "can't tell a lie", hence his statements about Musharraf & Sukhera relationship ought to be taken as gospel truth. Cheers !

Great Point Night-Hawk Bhai, Mujay is kay reply ka intizaaaaaaar ha.

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zardari, you are a liar.

Brother please dont lie. i saw that interview in which he said that. Watch again He was talking generally not to NS, He was pointing to Musharraf you GF. What NS did with him, nothing. Musharraf fire him from his job, Musharrf put him in prison (home), Musharraf disgrace him. Aur jhot bolo takay tumara KALA chehra logon ko nazar aaye.