dont toe policies of other parties try to build a unique prospective
and PR is the name of the Game Ice can be melted by warm response
to even a low level tv anchor try set up PTI Tv or PTI radio
or PTI weekly Web show or PTI video confercing on weekly basis
list goes on )))) but make a start today and in few months time
u will be some where i hope it helps as i am PTI sampthiers too

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
If more people will come in these tele programs from PTI so Caliph of this party cant be popular any more thats why there are only two people in this party one is Imran Khan second when he stand in front of mirror [funnny] [hilar] [hilar]

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
itsnotme90 said:
If more people will come in these tele programs from PTI so Caliph of this party cant be popular any more thats why there are only two people in this party one is Imran Khan second when he stand in front of mirror [funnny] [hilar] [hilar]

Are u kidding me...Ask the world only 2 questions...
1.Do U know altaf Thakre?
2.Do U know Imran Khan ?

and u ll find out the popularity....Baat karta hai.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
when i search altaf thakre on google it showed me no results but when i search imran khan it showed me Zani of previous century in result (LMAO [hilar] )

tabla

Voter (50+ posts)
GraanG2 said:
itsnotme90 said:

2.Do U know Imran Khan ?

Oh ya you are right Imran is soooooo popular like 292 seats in National assembly & MQM has no representation at all........you guys are ridiculous.......

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
itsnotme90 said:
when i search altaf thakre on google it showed me no results but when i search imran khan it showed me Zani of previous century in result (LMAO [hilar] )

Ye batein na kerein bhai! hum shuru huay tou ghar tk peechha kereingay. Ho jaein shuru?

Hail Imran..........We love Imran........He is our Messiah

waleed1214

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
lol yahan new new character aatay rehtay hain,here come new stooges:,I MEAN this is so entertaining,HEY PEOPLE IGNORE THESE TWO,it seems like AVATAR HAS COME TO THIS SITE WITH A NEW ID [wall] [hmmm] :)

umariqbal

Banned
Dont need to fight guys.....
if Imran did something bad in his past, who else did't in our political scenario today. And at least whatever Imran Khan did is not as bad as others have done. Zardari, Nawaz, Benazir, u name it and they have done worst things then imran khan has. And on top of that they are still keep doing it. So no matter what Imran Khan is alot more better as a person as well as a politician then any others in Pakistan right now.
BUT STILL THERE IS NO NEED TO ARGUE. Everyone has their own way of thinking and they have right to say whatever they think.
Thanks.

umariqbal

Banned
And we can not call him a massiha already. Ya we can hope he will do something better for our country. But you never know.. People all around the world were same hopeful and were shouting his name too before he actually won the election and started handling the presidency..And now what he has done or is doing is not that encouraging. So let Imran come first and show us what he has got and then start calling him these names.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
umariqbal said:
And we can not call him a massiha already. Ya we can hope he will do something better for our country. But you never know.. People all around the world were same hopeful and were shouting his name too before he actually won the election and started handling the presidency..And now what he has done or is doing is not that encouraging. So let Imran come first and show us what he has got and then start calling him these names.

Bhai! ap ko nahin lgta wo Messiah tou mat kaho, mje q rok rae ho. Apni he post mei aap ne kaha k jis ka joo dil krta hai, he has a right to think, or mje keh rae ho k dont.

By the way, Imran is already Messiah of hundreds. At least those thousands of people who have been treated in Shaukat Khanum hospital for free.

Vo hai he Messiah. What is the job of the Messiah? He heals!

Imran heals my wounded pride when he talks of Pakistan's sovereignty.. He heals my pride when people clap for him in London for giving them the perspective of Pakistani masses about Waziristan operations and Pakhtoon killings in NWFP.

He heals my pride when he goes to ICC award ceremony and the entire Cricket community keeps applauding him for consecutive 5 minutes.

He heals my pride when he talks of free Judiciary.......

He is my Messiah Sir! No matter when he comes to power, whether he comes to power at all. No matter what it is, no matter what it takes, no matter what u call me or my leader, I'll keep saying and pressing that

Hail Imran.........We love Imran..........He is our Messiah

Star Gazer

mqm walay to bas lakeer kay faqeer!
AH say shuru AH per khatam
Poori kaum ko hay gham
Phir bhee aati naheen in ko sharam
Abhi to hay kuch aap ka bharam
london mein chup gayae bad az jurram
ankareeb IA aap kay bhi kulain gay karram
Phir ham bhi dakhain gay
jab taj uchalay jaeen gay

waleed1214

sobia403 said:
Poori kaum ko hay gham
Phir ham bhi dakhain gay

HAHAHA nicely said!!! [funnny] [funnny]

Councller (250+ posts)
PTI is one man show. Imran Khan Dictator himself in the party. He has changed 5 general secretary of party. He has never or ever try to bring new faces. Nobody knows about others in they party. ISI thinks that he is working on yahoodi agenda. PTI go to sleep and see dream everyday.. [hilar] [funnny]

Tanga party will not be able get any seats in coming election.

Councller (250+ posts)
waleed1214 said:
sobia403 said:
Poori kaum ko hay gham
Phir ham bhi dakhain gay

HAHAHA nicely said!!! [funnny] [funnny]

Ek paggal dosry paggal ki batoon pe hans ra hy. [clap]

waleed1214

Look who's Talking!!,CANADA mein bhee baith kay BATIEN yahan kay JHOOPAR PATEE walo kay level ki kerta hai BULKAY ab toh woh bhee akal mand hogaee hain!!! [funnny] [funnny]

Star Gazer

PTI is one man show. Imran Khan Dictator himself in the party. He has changed 5 general secretary of party. He has never or ever try to bring new faces. Nobody knows about others in they party. ISI thinks that he is working on yahoodi agenda. PTI go to sleep and see dream everyday.. [hilar] [funnny]

I have to ask you in the name of fairness.
How many chairmen of rabta committe have been changed by AH?
How many times elections have been held in the party to decide who should be the leader of the party of mqm?
When is AH comming back to Pakistan? Does he not miss the places of Karachi where he grewup? Does he not think of all the friends he has left behind?

Some answers from you I know so lets not repeat them,like mqm hater, AH fobia(Phobia is correct), khawaboon main bhi mqm or AH, pait mein maroor,burn,jaloo, and a few more,I have read all these many times over. Lets hear some more logical one's ,like answers to the questions?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Star Gazer said:

I have to ask you in the name of fairness.
How many chairmen of rabta committe have been changed by AH?
Zilch

How many times elections have been held in the party to decide who should be the leader of the party of mqm?

thats not manshoor of the party. Its 'owned' by Altafbhai

When is AH comming back to Pakistan? what the heck for? He is quiet comfy where he is

Does he not miss the places of Karachi where he grewup? Does he not think of all the friends he has left behind? yes he misses them when monthly extortion payment is late

Just my take on your curiosity

GeoG

tabla said:
GraanG2 said:
itsnotme90 said:

2.Do U know Imran Khan ?

Oh ya you are right Imran is soooooo popular like 292 seats in National assembly & MQM has no representation at all........you guys are ridiculous.......

Tumhara Nam Tabla AbbaG Nay Rakha Tha Ya Mohalay Walon Nay.