New Funny Afghan Kid Arguing with USA Soldier...... HAHAHAHAHAH....

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: New Funny Afghan Kid Fighting with USA Soldier...... HAHAHAHAHAH....Must Watch

Thats really strange, this boy is so fluent in English, it looks his brought up has been made in WEST, but the way he had been responding, that shows his true anger and hatred towards west, his language was unbelievable, he is so young to talk and behave in this manner.

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: New Funny Afghan Kid Fighting with USA Soldier...... HAHAHAHAHAH....Must Watch

us marine are teaching all these B************************S************************ to them.

Jaldikar

Banned

How come this American accented pussy-talk been categorised a fight? Actually its more of a verbal diarrhoea than fighting. For those who are stung by my factual comments are welcome do give me a bad rating

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Thats really strange, this boy is so fluent in English, it looks his brought up has been made in WEST, but the way he had been responding, that shows his true anger and hatred towards west, his language was unbelievable, he is so young to talk and behave in this manner.

It is not strange because they are living with Americans and other foreigner forces for the last 11 years, that's why got so fluency in English...

simple_and_peacefull

by my personal experience during my stay in Quetta year 84-86. I had seen more Afghan students at PACC (PAK AMERICAN Cultural Centre) then ours for learning english. most of these doesn't know how to write but they were good in speaking English.

Last edited:

Desienglishman

Senator (1k+ posts)

Funny Afghan Kid fighting with USA Soldier & abusing in English & in Pashtu..

Can somebody tell me why this is a must watch? Which part was funny?- because I forgot to laugh.

Does this foulness make this kid hard? This is becoming more of a nonsense.pk rather than siasat.pk,

Last edited:

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Can somebody tell me why this is a must watch? Which part was funny?- because I forgot to laugh.

Does this foulness make this kid hard? This is becoming more of a nonsense.pk rather than siasat.pk,

My sentiments exactly. Members who thinks this is funny, I have a question for them, would it be funny if he is your won son? Trust me these afghans are fighting for us and if we do not realize who is our real enemy, then God forbid I see many more sons like this on the street of AFPAK.
Cursing is a sign of frustration, a situation where one is helpless against its enemy.

pakiace

Banned

Honestly Im impressed when he said i have MUSLIM HAIR

how many amongst us take the courage against our MUSLIM CORRUPT POLITICIANS AND SAY WE HAVE MUSLIM HAIR?
He could have been shot dead there and then and no media would have even covered it but this shows WE PAKISTANIS CAN TALK AND NOT FACE OUR ENEMIES FROM OUTSIDE, forget about inside

malikbhai

MPA (400+ posts)

According to forum rules we can not write or post any thing abusive on this forum but i am amaized that how our mods has tolerated this stuff here, my recomendation is to remove this video immidiatly.

pakiace

Banned

look at raymond davis issue: FAMILY AVENGING BLOOD - KHOON KA BADLA KHOON, GOT COMPENSATED HEAVILY - GOT A DUBAI PASSPORT - RAN AWAY

THIS IS WHO WE ARE

simple_and_peacefull

dear do you have any proof about your words ---- dubai passport---
look at raymond davis issue: FAMILY AVENGING BLOOD - KHOON KA BADLA KHOON, GOT COMPENSATED HEAVILY - GOT A DUBAI PASSPORT - RAN AWAY

THIS IS WHO WE ARE

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

It is not strange because they are living with Americans and other foreigner forces for the last 11 years, that's why got so fluency in English...

Oh really, Afghani kids are this much talented, that they can pick their language and accent so accurately, I believe you need to come out from world of self assumption, nothing could be this much perfect without proper education.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)

abbasi bhai don't mind but this boy is local and never been to any western country...... These are the US marines who teaches these kids........ his accent was good but English is broken......

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

The poor little kid doesn't know what is he talking about...............seems like he has picked these abusive words from those who are having fun and video taping it.............................where are the human rights activists? Won't this will consider as a child abuse? Isn't this comes under any war crimes category?

In title the word “MUST WATCH” can be justified but its not funny at all brother.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

Oh really, Afghani kids are this much talented, that they can pick their language and accent so accurately, I believe you need to come out from world of self assumption, nothing could be this much perfect without proper education.

If you come here in europe so u will know that people from poland & lithuania came to uk & ireland & learn english within 5 years with their accent. what are u talking about this guy is living with these forces of america & nato from 10 years so he is growing up seeing them.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

If you come here in europe so u will know that people from poland & lithuania came to uk & ireland & learn english within 5 years with their accent. what are u talking about this guy is living with these forces of america & nato from 10 years so he is growing up seeing them.

My Dear, I don't understand what are you talking about, this child is hardly age of 10 years, how could you expect him to talk so fluently, you probably have not noticed other kids around him of same ages, whose body language was so clear, that they were not aware of subject going on between this kid and army people.......

jh_haroon

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Too much vulgarity in this video. Its not a funny one.
Ladies also visit this site. Moderators, please remove this video.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Rubbish...............................

Desienglishman

Senator (1k+ posts)

According to forum rules we can not write or post any thing abusive on this forum but i am amaized that how our mods has tolerated this stuff here, my recomendation is to remove this video immidiatly.

I do wonder if this forum is actually run by Americans in disguise?