New initiative by PTI - Imran Khan announces SMS based PTI subscription at Faisalabad Jalsa

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTISMS.jpg

Imran Khan announces SMS based PTI subscription at Faisalabad Jalsa

Chairman Imran announced the new initiative by PTI media management team which is an SMS based subscription for members of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf.

[HI]Through this service, important PTI related announcements, updates, polls will be conducted and chairman will himself also send SMS to subscribed members once in a while.[/HI]

To subscribe,

Send a SMS with your Name and City to 80022.

[HI]This is a free service and there is no charges for subscription. Please spread the word to all your friends, families etc[/HI].

https://www.facebook.com/PTIOfficial

Last edited by a moderator:

pakiace

Banned
oh SO HERE COMES THE PAIN (IMRAN KHAN) FOR ZARDARI/GILLANI/***** BROS AND THE LAST (ALTAF HUSSAIN AKA K-U-T-I CHEEKAN )

GO GO IMRAN - AND YES EVEN IF YOU MISS TO WATCH BACK I WHISPER YOU - 19CRORE IS AT YOUR BACK ( WITH YOU )

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pti +ppp +mqm =zardari khan gelani and tafu .imran khan too ab zardari ki dug dugi ban gaya he
Who went to London to negotiate with Farooq Sattor for the legendary GRAND ALLIANCE? I think it was your Munafiq-e-Ala....
But like i said before, you need a few more decades to grow up and see the reality beyond the lollipops you get from Munafiq League.

pakistan2

Councller (250+ posts)
who went to london to negotiate with farooq sattor for the legendary grand alliance? I think it was your munafiq-e-ala....
But like i said before, you need a few more decades to grow up and see the reality beyond the lollipops you get from munafiq league.

aaj ka khan sahib ka biyan shayed tum ne parah nahi thook ke chat gaya he wo jab khan sahib ne yeh kaha k zardari se ithad hosakta he aur i am shore he will do to join the govt after 2013 election .with 1 seat he can join the govt like fata members do .

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
aaj ka khan sahib ka biyan shayed tum ne parah nahi thook ke chat gaya he wo jab khan sahib ne yeh kaha k zardari se ithad hosakta he aur i am shore he will do to join the govt after 2013 election .with 1 seat he can join the govt like fata members do .

Koi nai meri jan bus zara sabar abi sy jan nikalna shuruu ho gayi... abi to kam shuruu hua hai agay agay daikho hota hai kya....:lol:

IK ka sipahi

Voter (50+ posts)
Guys one thing is openly clear that Naqalu league will b badly f by PTI in next general elections Inshaallah........ this party is a "Firoun" party they think no one can defeat them same thing firoun used to say.......

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI is prepared like never before...This is the start of the end of both the corrupt and looter parties...Pack ur bags and join hosni mubarak in Saudi Arab.

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
Let the election time come..All the other parties wont know what hit them. PTI is very very well prepared. Now watch ***** brothers copying them LOL
Advise them to keep some reasons of defeat also, No matter what preparation they would do, this is Pakistan and those who are running the puppet show, they will never allow any one to upset their set up.So keep your thumbs up for nothing.

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
Pti +ppp +mqm =zardari khan gelani and tafu .imran khan too ab zardari ki dug dugi ban gaya he

I doubt that Imran Khan would reach to that stage ever, he is a one man show, few rejected opportunist would get him couple of more seats, this would be the maximum capacity which he could do in any near election. reaching to Zardari for any alliance is one of the most funniest thing to talk.

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
Who went to London to negotiate with Farooq Sattor for the legendary GRAND ALLIANCE? I think it was your Munafiq-e-Ala....
But like i said before, you need a few more decades to grow up and see the reality beyond the lollipops you get from Munafiq League.

Who called Altaf Hussain to London for Alliance in the greater interest of Pakistan. Very funny.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can I ask a question without being mocked? Who is paying for all this i.e. Funds kahan se aa rahay hein?

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
Bachoo tum aik dafa phir paida ho kar bhi ajao to Imran Khan ki qayadat mai anaay walay inqalab ko nahi rook saktay....

Waisey aap bhi bus isi khuwahish main sari zindagi hi guzaar do gey. key Imran khan ki qayadat main bhi kubhi INQILAAB aaiey ga.

Intezaar

Intezaar