New Member Introduction

Assalam o Alekum brothers and sisters in Islam.
My name is Syed Faraz Mujtaba, based in Yemen and Pakistan, and I am an author and researcher in Quran, Science and Neuropsychology. By the grace of Almighty Allah, my 2016 book "Matter & Life - The Quran, The Science, and The Evidence" resulted in conversion of more than 400 scientists, atheists and agnostics into Islam, Alhumdulillah. I speak Arabic, English, German and Urdu and this Ramadan, I have launched my lecture series for the first time in Urdu. I will look forward to share, and talk to you regarding any information about Quran, Islam, Science, or Psychology.
Wassalam

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
My name is Syed Faraz Mujtaba, based in Yemen and Pakistan, and I am an author and researcher in Quran, Science and Neuropsychology. By the grace of Almighty Allah, my 2016 book "Matter & Life - The Quran, The Science, and The Evidence" resulted in conversion of more than 400 scientists, atheists and agnostics into Islam, Alhumdulillah. I speak Arabic, English, German and Urdu and this Ramadan, I have launched my lecture series for the first time in Urdu. I will look forward to share, and talk to you regarding any information about Quran, Islam, Science, or Psychology.
Wassalam

Welcome aboard.
Will love to learn from you, BUT NO SECTARIANISM PLEASE.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Wassalam
Salamun Alaikum,
Welcome to the forum. I hope and expect that your research is based solely on the Quran alone. I would love to read what you have published so far.
Do you have a link to your website, books, or articles?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
No offense but I'm always skeptical about people who like to honk their own horns, and just a quick skip through around the 16 minute mark he makes a wrong translation of the Quran and false claims about NASA. Not to mention here he claims to have converted 400 and in the interview the number is only 50 and its just a year old interview.

You google his book it doesn't come up anywhere, unless you put his name with it and even then it only on one site, not available on any major platform like amazon kindle etc etc

Seems to be a case of world famous in Pakistan.

Welcome aboard.
Will love to learn from you, BUT NO SECTARIANISM PLEASE.
Jazak Allah Dr. Adam sb. Nice to be in touch with you. You remember me very well: Sphere Manifeat, my old long lost ID on Siasat.pk. You were kind enough to advice me in detail when my mother was suffering from cancer, back in 2016.

Exactly. No sectarianism. 100% Quran.