News Beat - 9th June 2011 - Shazia Marri, San Tariq & an Eye Witness of Young Boy's Murder

Wasiq

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: News Beat - 9th June 2011 - Shazia Marri, San Tariq & an Eye Witness of Young Boy Murder

Rehman Malik american are ******* your mother,you ******** lier.

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: News Beat - 9th June 2011 - Shazia Marri, San Tariq & an Eye Witness of Young Boy Murder

I am so ashamed being a Pakistani. I am now surrending my Pakistani Nationality for ever after watching this.

myownview

Will we still cry our tears away and claim that our enemies are US, India or Israel... The thing is nobody is our our enemy. We are enemies of our own ....

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shazia Mari Sahiba, aap ki hakoomat kuch nahin kar sakti aap ki hakoomat mein to aap ki Prime minister ke Bhai ko isi tarah se maar deeya gaya the kia hua?. Sarfraz jaisey Karachi latadad nujawan isi tarah se police muqabloon ka nishana banaye jatey rahen hein.

pakistanwala

I wonder why are these so called politicians are called on talkshow. They just keep towing party line and do not dare speak the truth.:13:

casper

MPA (400+ posts)
do feel sorry for that guy who got shot and died, it would have been better if was he arrested

but a few questions arise from this incident

1) you have six to seven guys with big guns pointing at u, why act like that, why don't you go quietly?

2) from the video it looked like he was shot in the legs only, he should have survived ?

3) look how much attention this has had of the media, we have lost so many rangers and soldiers in the fight, they might have been a similar age as this guy, why no coverage about them ?

4) its time to defame the army and rangers who's pulling the strings ?

but as i said before its shame and tragic incident but we have to brace ourselves for this kind of stuff if we cant make an effort to better our country.

You need look at the big picture folks, if u gonna vote musharif, nawaz, zardari, altaf its not gonna get better try imran khan next time round, hes ready to give his life and his not scared that should sink in pls.

Pls make an effort to attend rallies by ppls with real heart, like imran khan, gen hameed gul, zaid hamid etc.....

not this musical chairs politics robbing away the soul of Pakistan pls WAKE UP

Karachi is a very dangerous city, thks to so many internal and external forces

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)
She said, few black sheep in the security forces. I am certain the whole flock is black and rotten.

I think we are going to see more of this in coming days. Things are getting totally out of control.

Last edited: