News Night with Talat - 17th March 2011 - Shah Mahmood Qureshi & Brother Of Ibad UL Hassan

demiyas

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: News Night with Talat - 17th March 2011 - Shah Mahmood Qureshi

ab kya pachtay jab chirain chug gi khyiat ....

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Ab khali lakeer peetnay ka kia faida.. yeh hukumran bay ghairat thay hain aur shayd rahain gay yeh to sabit pahly hi ho chuka.. ham awam hi pagal hain jo hr baar in lutairon se ummeedain baandh letay hain...

M

mimran301

سچ آ کھاں تے پانبھڑ مچدا اے ۔ بابا بلھے شاہ​
پاکستان فاقہ مستی کرن والا ملک اے۔۱۱/۹ کی ہویا، جیداں بھکے بندے دی لاٹری نکل آئی۔ ساڈے جنریلاں نوں امریکہ دی {دہشت گردی دے خلاف جنگ** دی صورت وچ اپناں اگلے دس پندراں سالاں دیاں روٹیاں بناون دا موقعہ ہتھ آیا۔سانوں جذباتی ہون دی لوڑ نئیں ، پنڈاں تھاواں وچ کمی کاریاں نال ایفو جہے ہتھ ہوندے ای رہندے نئیں۔ ساڈی فوج نوں ۱۹۷۱ وچ بنگالیاں دے خلاف انی پا دتی سی۔ ہر کوئی ایتھے انی پاون ای آیا اے، کسے دی پے جاندی اے،کوئی ہتھ ملدا رہ جاندا اے۔
آخر وچ بلھے شاہ ہوناں دی گل نال مکائیے
اے دنیا تلکن بازی وہڑا اے۔ This world is inheritably in conflict and place of eternal injustice

Last edited by a moderator:

Azad

Councller (250+ posts)
Any how Talat Hussain did his best
he continuously filmed program about situation
but no one put heed

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Now Shut UP Everyone

ab kya pachtay jab chirain chug gi khyiat ....

Ab khali lakeer peetnay ka kia faida.. yeh hukumran bay ghairat thay hain aur shayd rahain gay yeh to sabit pahly hi ho chuka.. ham awam hi pagal hain jo hr baar in lutairon se ummeedain baandh letay hain...

Gentlemen, encourage media to keep this issue alive.....this issue is bigger than our corrupt ISI thought, so support the anchors like TALAT. This can throw away the government and tighten Army as well.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Qureshi sahib don't be afraid of ARMY. The problem of Pakistan is that: Sub k pur jalte hain yeh baat krte huay.

I feel so sad about Ibad's brother and family. They are totally helpless. The people who killed Ibad were safely taken out by US. It could have been stopped easily by Pakistani authorities.

Its high time people understand whether there is a civilian government or not, Pakistan is a military estate which has an extremely power corrupt ARMY. The nation need to tighten the belts of Army. The only reason Army chief has now given a statement on Waziristan bombing is to save Army image and not to support a country cause. People need to understand why Hillary Clinton had came to get Kayani 3 years extension. I see so many stupids on this forum supporting PakArmy on this forum. I know its our Army and is supposed to defend us and we are supposed to support it. But that's not all. We need to make its acts right. Army is not doing what it is supposed to do. Pakistan was destroyed in 1958 when Army took over for the first time. Army has been destroying this country for over 50 years now. Yes, that is due to us. If we had patriotic and courageous leaders, Army could never have taken over. But what to do now? Just to sit down and see Army completely destroying Pakistan? Or getting their belts tightened? People should stop getting into the image correction traps by Army (like they did in flood relief). Do you remember the banners Army had during flood relief efforts? They were politicized.

Why army needs to politicise? People of Pakistan! please understand.....there is no role for Army in politics.....there shouldn't be. But in Pakistan they do exercise the strongest role. And there are many stupid people among us who support that. Till we keep on doing it, this is continue to happen. We will never get patriotic people to lead Army. DO NOT TAKE ME WRONG: I am not saying everyone in Army is corrupt but its corrupt as an institution coz it is loyal to its GENERAL and not its COUNTRY. That's a sin committed by all Armymen. Even though they might not be corrupt but they commit this big SIN.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Hats off Talat!!! Highly impressed especially when you indicated about ARMY at the end (talking about people holding medals). Very few anchors have this courage.

We need a revolution within ARMY......or against ARMY but the end result is that we need a REAL ARMY.

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
where is your internet leader Z.I.K today?????? he can only talk but no real show.
now you should hide and cry because you are a fool too living in a fools paradise.
i can gaurantee you he can not win more than 1 maybe 2 seats even in the next election.(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)
wake up you silly:lol:
Hats off Talat!!! Highly impressed especially when you indicated about ARMY at the end (talking about people holding medals). Very few anchors have this courage.

We need a revolution within ARMY......or against ARMY but the end result is that we need a REAL ARMY.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
where is your internet leader Z.I.K today?????? he can only talk but no real show.
now you should hide and cry because you are a fool too living in a fools paradise.
i can gaurantee you he can not win more than 1 maybe 2 seats even in the next election.(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)
wake up you silly:lol:

I think you are sleeping not I. Imran Khan lead a large protest today...that's where he is. Also, there are a couple of programs where he has appeared on Thursday.... Open ur eyes properly if you are not drunk and find his programs.

Secondly, to me it doesn't matter if Imran Khan wins one seat or even none. I tend to be with the right person and not with power. I am not an opportunist like you who wants to go with the one who has more power. If IK doesn't have power we want to make him powerful. Even if he loses completely in next elections, we will be with him and not make fun of him. His not winning in elections will not be his loss - it will be LOSS OF PAKISTAN coz currently he is the only honest leader in Pakistan. None of you Anti-Imran Khan guys have any valid reasons to be against him and therefore no one listens to you. You have not been and will not be able to convince a single person on this forum with any of your comments unless u bring some rationale in ur comments. Trust me. Try out and see. I have seen people on this forum turning from PPP or PML(N) to PTI. Even there are people like arooj_lbw and tiger_54 who are Musharaf and MQM supporters AND do support Imran Khan as well. But you can never show me a single person who you can convince to get from IK side to Musharaf side. So you are BIG LOSER and so is your Pervez Musharaf.