News Night with Talat - 31st March 2011 - Amir Sohail & Inzamam Ul Haq - Pakistan's Defeat...Cause

umarriaz

MPA (400+ posts)
I totally agree with Aamer Sohail. It was not a batting wicket. Ball was keeping low on getting old. Pakistan could get India out easily on less than 210. Afridi should have been more attacking. Drop catches also hurt. There was not way india could reach 260 against Pakistani bowling line up. I don't blame batsmen alot. Wicket was not easy to bat specially for stoke playing batsman.

khawaja86

Banned
Agree with Talat, there has been a very strong campaign on media and internet to led the matter go as we have reached semis..... my question is if the result would be different, do u think indians will think the same way????????????? there has been something really fishy :smashfreakB:

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: News Night with Talat - 31st March 2011 - Amir Sohail & Inzimam Ul Haq - Pakistan's Defeat...Causes

Talat selectively only shows indian media clips that are not so friendly. But there are lots of channels in india with lots of news coverage and majority of it is not like this. There is a small segment of indian media that believes sensationalizing is the sole way of increasing TRP. But in all fairness majority of coverage was positive and fair.

You are right. By the way, what venom Talat is spreading in Pakistan? He is showing only those shouting useless tv programs which no body watch in India. If you really want to watch, you should see programmes in Neo Sports, Star sports, DD sports, ESPN cricket, Ten sports etc. for quality discussion. Some news channes also have good discussions. Some examples are:

CVB news show prior to match.

Listen to NDTV after 2.00 on India-pakistan match?

Listen to what Dhoni and Afridi says at 3.25 onwards