No discussion on blood money, says Salmaan Taseer's family

ifteeahmed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پاکستان کے بریلوی مسلک کی تنظیموں کے اتحاد سنی علما کونسل نے سابق گورنر پنجاب سلمان تاثیر کے ورثا کو ان کے قتل میں موت کی سزا پانے والے ممتاز قادری کے بدلے خوں بہا دینے کی پیشکش کی ہے۔ تاہم سوشل میڈیا اور بعض پاکستانی اخبارات پر شائع ہونے والی اطلاعات کے مطابق سلمان تاثیر کے ورثاء نے اس پیشکش کو قبول کرنے سے معذرت کرلی ہے۔
ہم نے سلمان تاثیر کے ورثاء سے بات کرنے کی بار ہا کوشش کی مگر ان سے رابطہ نہیں ہوسکا۔ اسلام آباد میں ہمارے ساتھی احمد رضا نے سنی علماء کونسل کے رہنما مفتی عابد مبارک سے بات کی اور ان سے کی خوں بہا کی پیشکش کے بارے میں پوچھا۔
[video]http://wsodprogrf.bbc.co.uk/urdu/dps/2015/03/32397f4f_qadri_payout_ahmed_raza_150311_salman_tas eer_diyat_atk_au_bb.mp3[/video]

Source

modern.fakir

You need to answer this question first that if you side with Salman Taseer then you ascribe to his point of view as well. Do you consider the Quran a Black Law ?? . Dont behave like an idiot, that Parliamentary session had the "ALL ULema Council of Pakistan" together with all the political leadership.

Do you agree with Salman Taseer that the Quran is a Black Law ?? - Because if you do, then you stand with him in this world and in the hereafter too.

Now, who gave Salman Taseer the authority to call it a "Black Law" ?? Was he an Islamic scholar ?? - Instead of solving the matter in a civilized manner he decided to become a "tarzan" and repeatedly called the law a "Black Law" !! ....I ask you WHO was Salman Taseer, to criticise it ??

Who gives a sharabi drunkard the license to criticize such a sensitive peace of legislation ?? . What was he thinking ?? - That he is above the law ?? or is he more Qualified in Islam than the combined scholars of the "All Ulema Council of Pakistan" ??

If he had any issues, he could have said that we need to "revisit" and maybe check the "implementation". Their are thousands of ways of being polite about matters which our rich and influential dont want to be. They want to show the world how powerfull they are and in their arrogance they commit BLUNDERS.

Then on top of that, our judiciary and executive again made up of these idiots who couldnt care less about religion, will NEVER reprimand their own. When all this fails then nature takes its course.

Solution is : You want to stop all this from happening then do two things.

1. Ask the liberal beyghairat ghatia brigade to SHUT UP on matters they have no knowledge off !!

2. If they have issues related to Islam then just like they visit a hospital for medical issues, they should visit Islamic Scholars and pass resolutions under their PATRONAGE !

3. Judiciary should at once take action against any Minister of Higher up who Insults Islamic Injunctions without any reason.

That is the solution - ! When you do this, their wont be killings and no need to hang anyone either !

Just Like a normal person should not comment on the work Done by a Brain surgeon because the common person is not qualified to do so, likewise in the same manner, Intricate Islamic Law is a very complicated matter and is best to be dealt with by the experts. The morons must learn to respect it as a SPECIALIZED field and Shut up !

So it is your opinion that if someone calls a Law in Pakistan (made by a Parliament) a Black Law and in your and Ulema opinion it is not a black law, he should be shot dead by his bodyguard? He should be killed on the street? I apologize but I beg to differ.
You are mistaken Army did not send its men to apprehend him. Those 2 killed were not in the Army. Also they did not announce they were there to apprehend him, they approached with guns and they were killed. If Army really wanted him arrested, they should have stopped him at an established naqa with several armed men trained properly where if he resisted arrest, he would have been shot. Don't send 2 kids with guns to kidnap an agent.

Last edited:

escalations

MPA (400+ posts)
You need to answer this question first that if you side with Salman Taseer then you ascribe to his point of view as well. Do you consider the Quran a Black Law ?? . Dont behave like an idiot, that Parliamentary session had the "ALL ULema Council of Pakistan" together with all the political leadership.

Do you agree with Salman Taseer that the Quran is a Black Law ?? - Because if you do, then you stand with him in this world and in the hereafter too.

Now, who gave Salman Taseer the authority to call it a "Black Law" ?? Was he an Islamic scholar ?? - Instead of solving the matter in a civilized manner he decided to become a "tarzan" and repeatedly called the law a "Black Law" !! ....I ask you WHO was Salman Taseer, to criticise it ??

Who gives a sharabi drunkard the license to criticize such a sensitive peace of legislation ?? . What was he thinking ?? - That he is above the law ?? or is he more Qualified in Islam than the combined scholars of the "All Ulema Council of Pakistan" ??

If he had any issues, he could have said that we need to "revisit" and maybe check the "implementation". Their are thousands of ways of being polite about matters which our rich and influential dont want to be. They want to show the world how powerfull they are and in their arrogance they commit BLUNDERS.

Then on top of that, our judiciary and executive again made up of these idiots who couldnt care less about religion, will NEVER reprimand their own. When all this fails then nature takes its course.

1. Ask the liberal beyghairat ghatia brigade to SHUT UP on matters they have no knowledge off !!

2. If they have issues related to Islam then just like they visit a hospital for medical issues, they should visit Islamic Scholars and pass resolutions under their PATRONAGE !

3. Judiciary should at once take action against any Minister of Higher up who Insults Islamic Injunctions without any reason.

That is the solution - ! When you do this, their wont be killings and no need to hang anyone either !

Just Like a normal person should not comment on the work Done by a Brain surgeon because the common person is not qualified to do so, likewise in the same manner, Intricate Islamic Law is a very complicated matter and is best to be dealt with by the experts. The morons must learn to respect it as a SPECIALIZED field and Shut up !

Aik farigh Mullah ke yhi nihshani hei keh woh apni hurr baat ko Allah kee bat kehta hei... You can call me idiot and write mile long posts, even bold them and scream but the fact remains, Salman Taseer criticized a law made by Parliament and not Quran. The Quran has been with us for close to 1500 years, this law that he was talking about was chalked up during Zia regime. You must have a lot of faith in our Parliament and Mullah's in Pakistan on how they wrote it in penal code, and with Judiciary and Police in Pakistan on how they interpret and implement it, I don't.

Regardless of the law and how it is written. You solution of killing anyone who criticizes this law is absurd. So as per your post if anyone in Pakistan criticizes a law that you feel is genuine as per Islam should be killed by anyone if the Authorities do not take any action? Regardless of the fact the law is right or wrong or kala or white, you just don't kill people who don't agree with it, specially if you are the bodyguard of that person. Similarly you and people like you can tell people like me to shut up, call us *********, moron's but neither will I call you names and nor will I stop criticizing murder of a man who disagreed with a law made by parliament some 20 years ago.

modern.fakir

See this is exactly the problem. The moment any one talks rationality about solving a problem, the liberals start the name-calling, "Farig Mullah" , "Long posts" etc etc

Thats beyont the point. Try to answer me back logically without the name calling, I mean thats exactly what Salman taseer did, so your no different !

You can go on siding with salman taseer and what he said, your the one answerable to Allah swt and HIs Rasool pbuh - Not me. This world has free will ! just dont pretend that you care about Islamic Injunctions. Because you dont.

My question to you is WHY did Salman taseer knowing the fact that "Blasphemy" is a sensitive issue talk about it in a demeaning manner ?? ..WHY ??...Criticising a matter should not mean that you start "INSULTING" it. Their are many polite ways of entertaining such matters, but did he resort to those - NO. He instead, in his arrogance went on national media to call a law made by the "All Ulema Pakistan Council" a Black Law !

And its not about having "Faith", its about trusting people who have the knowledge to deal with a particular matter. Would you trust a bedboy's diagnosis of a medical problem ?? . The answer is no ! infact you would tell him to - Shut up and go call the doctor !

Thats exactly the inference here.

If our politicians and ignorant people learn to respect the Religion, then their would be no blasphemy, then there would be no anarchy.

Salman Taseer criticised many things, but nothing ever happened to him, BUT religion is sensitive in Pakistan. He should have been carefull like everyone else. He was in the government, he could have called a "Scholars debate" instead of his "Insulting campaign". That way the Guard would have kept on Guarding him. In Islam the first loyalty is to Allah swt and His Rasool pbuh. You cannot be a muslim until you love the Prophet pbuh more than your mother and father.

But these things are really hard to understand for a few...

Aik farigh Mullah ke yhi nihshani hei keh woh apni hurr baat ko Allah kee bat kehta hei... You can call me idiot and write mile long posts, even bold them and scream but the fact remains, Salman Taseer criticized a law made by Parliament and not Quran. The Quran has been with us for close to 1500 years, this law that he was talking about was chalked up during Zia regime. You must have a lot of faith in our Parliament and Mullah's in Pakistan on how they wrote it in penal code, and with Judiciary and Police in Pakistan on how they interpret and implement it, I don't.

Regardless of the law and how it is written. You solution of killing anyone who criticizes this law is absurd. So as per your post if anyone in Pakistan criticizes a law that you feel is genuine as per Islam should be killed by anyone if the Authorities do not take any action? Regardless of the fact the law is right or wrong or kala or white, you just don't kill people who don't agree with it, specially if you are the bodyguard of that person. Similarly you and people like you can tell people like me to shut up, call us *********, moron's but neither will I call you names and nor will I stop criticizing murder of a man who disagreed with a law made by parliament some 20 years ago.

Last edited:

rtabasum2

See this is exactly the problem. The moment any one talks rationality about solving a problem, the liberals start the name-calling, "Farig Mullah" , "Long posts" etc etc

Thats beyont the point. Try to answer me back logically without the name calling, I mean thats exactly what Salman taseer did, so your no different !

You can go on siding with salman taseer and what he said, your the one answerable to Allah swt and HIs Rasool pbuh - Not me. This world has free will ! just dont pretend that you care about Islamic Injunctions. Because you dont.

My question to you is WHY did Salman taseer knowing the fact that "Blasphemy" is a sensitive issue talk about it in a demeaning manner ?? ..WHY ??...Criticising a matter should not mean that you start "INSULTING" it. Their are many polite ways of entertaining such matters, but did he resort to those - NO. He instead, in his arrogance went on national media to call a law made by the "All Ulema Pakistan Council" a Black Law !

And its not about having "Faith", its about trusting people who have the knowledge to deal with a particular matter. Would you trust a bedboy's diagnosis of a medical problem ?? . The answer is no ! infact you would tell him to - Shut up and go call the doctor !

If our politicians and ignorant people learn to respect the Religion, then their would be no blasphemy, then there would be no anarchy.

Salman Taseer criticised many things, but nothing ever happened to him, BUT religion is sensitive in Pakistan. He should have been carefull like everyone else. He was in the government, he could have called a "Scholars debate" instead of his "Insulting campaign". That way the Guard would have kept on Guarding him. In Islam the first loyalty is to Allah swt and His Rasool pbuh. You cannot be a muslim until you love the Prophet pbuh more than your mother and father.

welcome to club

escalations

MPA (400+ posts)

It is you who is name calling and calling me different nams and all that instead of having a civilized discussion. So it is your theory, anyone who calls any law a "Black Law" should be killed if the law was approved by "All Pakistan Ulema Council".
What is the credibility of this All Pakistan Ulema council. Is Maulana Deisel Jamaat also a member of it? Is this the same Ulema Council with Tahir Ashrafi as its leader, what is his credibility? So basically it is your assertion if you disagree with molvi's like Mullah Diesel and Mullah Whisky, you are vijabe-qatl.

You can love the prophet (pbuh) but still disagree the laws passed by the parliament of Pakistan. Namoosay Risalat is not hinging on approval of Maulana Tahir Ashrafi. There are many people with no beards with a lot more knowledge who are quite just because people with beards have guns and when they are outgunned they run away in a burqa.

Last edited:

modern.fakir

spare me the rants and lets get to the main point.

You have yet to answer me on "do you support Taseer's predicament : IS the Blasphemy law from a the Quran a Black Law ? " - Do you support this argument ?

You have to understand that when the Blasphemy law was formulated, then it was done with the "Consensus" of the scholars not just one organization. Scholars from every sect were included in its formulation.

I'm not a fan of tahir ashrafi the idiot or maulana diesel the fatso - Infact these people are part of the problem. BUT when a Majority of the Islamic Scholarship including Doctor Tahir ul Qadri and many other scholars formulate a Law then that becomes binding.

Your attitude is the biggest problem in Pakistan. Bhi, who are you to question the credibility ?? ...Are you an Islamic scholar ?? ...You see to "challenge" a law you must present "arguments" and in this case your arguments must come from the Quran or Sunnah or the seerah of the Prophet pbuh ...Do you have that ?? - NO - Everyone in Pakistan thinks that they HOLD a PHd in Islam and they twist and turn in anyway they see fit !! - Including salman taseer !

Then what are you raving about ??

What was salman taseer raving about ?? ...When someone talks about something they have no knowledge off then this is known as STUPIDITY !!

So now, the ONLY way to Challenge such Laws is to CHANGE them through PEOPLE who know the Quran and Sunnah, not by foolishly coming on the media and repeatedly calling it a "Black Law" so that some illiterate person, out of love, will commit a crime which hurts humanity overall !...specially in a country where a good majority of people are illiterates and even the educated ones have an IQ level that can be debated about !!

Bring all the people , scholars both bearded or non- bearded and have a religious discussion maybe through the Media and then make that a Law BUT no one has the right to call any Islamic Injunction a "Black Law" because as much as no one else has the right to take law into their own hands, the Liberal Beyghairat Brigade ALSO does not have the right to utter non-sense !

It is you who is name calling and calling me different nams and all that instead of having a civilized discussion. So it is your theory, anyone who calls any law a "Black Law" should be killed if the law was approved by "All Pakistan Ulema Council".
What is the credibility of this All Pakistan Ulema council. Is Maulana Deisel Jamaat also a member of it? Is this the same Ulema Council with Tahir Ashrafi as its leader, what is his credibility? So basically it is your assertion if you disagree with molvi's like Mullah Diesel and Mullah Whisky, you are vijabe-qatl.

You can love the prophet (pbuh) but still disagree the laws passed by the parliament of Pakistan. Namoosay Risalat is not hinging on approval of Maulana Tahir Ashrafi. There are many people with no beards with a lot more knowledge who are quite just because people with beards have guns and when they are outgunned they run away in a burqa.

Last edited:

Taimur.javed

Senator (1k+ posts)

Can you give me an example from the Holy Quraan which proves the Blasphemy Law of Pakistan constitution is word of God. I need a reference because you are equating the Blasphemy Law with Holy Quraan. Prove your point first, than you can insult liberals as much as you want.

escalations

MPA (400+ posts)
spare me the rants and lets get to the main point.

You have yet to answer me on "do you support Taseer's predicament : IS the Blasphemy law from a the Quran a Black Law ? " - Do you support this argument ?

You have to understand that when the Blasphemy law was formulated, then it was done with the "Consensus" of the scholars not just one organization. Scholars from every sect were included in its formulation.

I'm not a fan of tahir ashrafi the idiot or maulana diesel the fatso - Infact these people are part of the problem. BUT when a Majority of the Islamic Scholarship including Doctor Tahir ul Qadri and many other scholars formulate a Law then that becomes binding.

Your attitude is the biggest problem in Pakistan. Bhi, who are you to question the credibility ?? ...Are you an Islamic scholar ?? ...You see to "challenge" a law you must present "arguments" and in this case your arguments must come from the Quran or Sunnah or the seerah of the Prophet pbuh ...Do you have that ?? - NO - Everyone in Pakistan thinks that they HOLD a PHd in Islam and they twist and turn in anyway they see fit !! - Including salman taseer !

Then what are you raving about ??

What was salman taseer raving about ?? ...When someone talks about something they have no knowledge off then this is known as STUPIDITY !!

So now, the ONLY way to Challenge such Laws is to CHANGE them through PEOPLE who know the Quran and Sunnah, not by foolishly coming on the media and repeatedly calling it a "Black Law" so that some illiterate person, out of love, will commit a crime which hurts humanity overall !...specially in a country where a good majority of people are illiterates and even the educated ones have an IQ level that can be debated about !!

Bring all the people , scholars both bearded or non- bearded and have a religious discussion maybe through the Media and then make that a Law BUT no one has the right to call any Islamic Injunction a "Black Law" because as much as no one else has the right to take law into their own hands, the Liberal Beyghairat Brigade ALSO does not have the right to utter non-sense !

As a logical person stated above, I can agree with Quran laws and disagree with how our Pakistani Parliament interprets this law or implements this law.
If you have no respect for Molvi's in Ulema Council then why would abide by their interpretation of holy Quran.
There is no discussion about Quran or blasphemy, the discussion is it also a blasphemy to question the way the molvi's and parliamentarians wrote this into penal code. That is what Salmaan Taseer questioned.

modern.fakir

Can you even understand the message here ?? ..Pakistani Parliament never interpreted any laws, it was ISLAMIC SCHOLARS of EVERY SECT that did !

That is called "Concensus of the Scholars" , Pakistani Parliament was JUSt a convenient meeting place for all of them. In scholarly terms its called "IJMA" of the Scholars.

And to create Laws by IJMA is the way Muslims have been making laws for centuries !!- To badmouth this process is a sin ! specially when your not a scholar and dont know what your talking about.

I never said that i dont have respect for ALL the ISlamic Scholars, what i said is that SOME idiots like Tahir Ashrafi and Molana Diesel are the ones who i dont respect. Please dont put words into my mouth, and try to repeat back only those things that I have said.

There were Several Hundred scholars from ALL sects Sunni, Shia, Ahle hadith, Barelvi etc who interpreted and formulated it for the government. - ALL of them cannot be wrong !

Their is NO blasphemy in questioning anything, BUT YOU DON't act like a scholar and "Call it a BLACK LAW" like an Idiot on National Television, specially being a drunkard like Taseer !

His tone was clearly Insulting, and on top of that He repeatedly went on shamelessly saying the same thing over and over again....why ?? - Alot of people have questioned it BUT not insulted the law in such a Manner !

This was purely HIS arrogance !

which is why NOT one religious figure stepped up to pray his namaz-e-janaza !

As a logical person stated above, I can agree with Quran laws and disagree with how our Pakistani Parliament interprets this law or implements this law.
If you have no respect for Molvi's in Ulema Council then why would abide by their interpretation of holy Quran.
There is no discussion about Quran or blasphemy, the discussion is it also a blasphemy to question the way the molvi's and parliamentarians wrote this into penal code. That is what Salmaan Taseer questioned.

Last edited:

escalations

MPA (400+ posts)
Can you even understand the message here ?? ..Pakistani Parliament never interpreted any laws, it was ISLAMIC SCHOLARS of EVERY SECT that did !

That is called "Concensus of the Scholars" , Pakistani Parliament was JUSt a convenient meeting place for all of them. In scholarly terms its called "IJMA" of the Scholars.

And to create Laws by IJMA is the way Muslims have been making laws for centuries !!- To badmouth this process is a sin ! specially when your not a scholar and dont know what your talking about.

I never said that i dont have respect for ALL the ISlamic Scholars, what i said is that SOME idiots like Tahir Ashrafi and Molana Diesel are the ones who i dont respect. Please dont put words into my mouth, and try to repeat back only those things that I have said.

There were Several Hundred scholars from ALL sects Sunni, Shia, Ahle hadith, Barelvi etc who interpreted and formulated it for the government. - ALL of them cannot be wrong !

Their is NO blasphemy in questioning anything, BUT YOU DON't act like a scholar and "Call it a BLACK LAW" like an Idiot on National Television, specially being a drunkard like Taseer !

His tone was clearly Insulting, and on top of that He repeatedly went on shamelessly saying the same thing over and over again....why ?? - Alot of people have questioned it BUT not insulted the law in such a Manner !

This was purely HIS arrogance !

which is why NOT one religious figure stepped up to pray his namaz-e-janaza !

I think you have no idea how laws are made in Penal code. Pakistan parliament is not a convenient meeting place, the so called Ulema of Pakistan headed by Tahir Ashrafi can dance up and down all day but they cannot make a law, it has to be passed by parliament. They can give their findings, after few years add new findings and then agree on more things and send to parliament and they can approve. It is not a convenient meeting place. If you check the history of this law, it was amended several times, now if it is a Quran and Asmani law, how can it be amended?
It is a law by parliament and these Ashrafi type movlvi's kept updating it and proposed amendments, hence it is no Quranic law.
You have to learn to know the difference how laws are made, Molvi's cannot get together at a convenient place and create laws. Police will not implement this way.

Last edited:

modern.fakir

Why did Salman Taseer call the Law a "Black Law" and do you agree with this ? ?..Are laws made from the Quran a Black Law by consensus of Islamic Scholars ? - Say yes or No please !

I think because you lack rationality and dont have any substance that you are deliberately trying to deviate from the Topic. Meeting in Parliament to formulate a law is convenient because all the discussions and arguments can be heard by members of Parliament, the press and other entities. So this way it becomes a National Debate, which Blasphemy law is.

You reading up on wikipedia is not going to give you the full picture learn

How does one get into the Parliament without the Governments approval ?? . Its natural that the Government wanted the law to be formulated !

The government can call molvi, teacher, car mechanic or whoever they want if they want their opinions !..Its an open forum

I think you have no idea how laws are made in Penal code. Pakistan parliament is not a convenient meeting place, the so called Ulema of Pakistan headed by Tahir Ashrafi can dance up and down all day but they cannot make a law, it has to be passed by parliament. They can give their findings, after few years add new findings and then agree on more things and send to parliament and they can approve. It is not a convenient meeting place. If you check the history of this law, it was amended several times, now if it is a Quran and Asmani law, how can it be amended?
It is a law by parliament and these Ashrafi type movlvi's kept updating it and proposed amendments, hence it is no Quranic law.
You have to learn to know the difference how laws are made, Molvi's cannot get together at a convenient place and create laws. Police will not implement this way.

modern.fakir

I am not equating ANYTHING to the Quran. What I'm saying is that do you support this statement of Salman Taseer "That Laws derived from the Quran are a Black Law" ...And please answer in a yes or no...without going into lame explanations !

Can you give me an example from the Holy Quraan which proves the Blasphemy Law of Pakistan constitution is word of God. I need a reference because you are equating the Blasphemy Law with Holy Quraan. Prove your point first, than you can insult liberals as much as you want.

escalations

MPA (400+ posts)
I am not equating ANYTHING to the Quran. What I'm saying is that do you support this statement of Salman Taseer "That Laws derived from the Quran are a Black Law" ...And please answer in a yes or no...without going into lame explanations !

Salman Taseer never said laws derived from Quran are black laws, he said this particular law was not derived and implemented properly from Quran and hence mostly poor and illiterate people are wrongfully accused.

Do not change words and quotes of people, there is Punishment for this in Islam also. OR has your Ulema Council or Ashrafi not approved it yet at a convenient place?

modern.fakir

Oh i see !....So now your denying that what has been published over and over again ! ..You need to educate yourself on what he said first then :biggthumpup: ..There was a complete POLL and thread done BY siasat.pk on this ....Here read and then first understand what Salman Said :

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...-Salman-Taseer-s-comments-about-Blasphemy-Law

Here this is the exact statement : "Even people who are deeply religious have spoken out against this black law"

http://tribune.com.pk/story/99277/taseers-remarks-about-blasphemy-law/

Salman Taseer never said laws derived from Quran are black laws, he said this particular law was not derived and implemented properly from Quran and hence mostly poor and illiterate people are wrongfully accused.

Do not change words and quotes of people, there is Punishment for this in Islam also. OR has your Ulema Council or Ashrafi not approved it yet at a convenient place?

modern.fakir

Maybe after your done with all your useless arguments then you can also look at the result of the polls which is exactly what I am suggesting, that politicians and influential people who dont have ISLAMIC know-how need to Shut up :biggthumpup:

Overwhelmingly ...people voted for his statements to be WRONG !!!

[h=2]w Poll Results: Your views on Salman Taseer's comments about Blasphemy Law?[/h]

[h=2]w Poll Results: Your views on Salman Taseer's comments about Blasphemy Law?[/h]

escalations

MPA (400+ posts)
Oh i see !....So now your denying that what has been published over and over again ! ..You need to educate yourself on what he said first then :biggthumpup: ..There was a complete POLL and thread done BY siasat.pk on this ....Here read and then first understand what Salman Said :

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...-Salman-Taseer-s-comments-about-Blasphemy-Law

Here this is the exact statement : "Even people who are deeply religious have spoken out against this black law"

http://tribune.com.pk/story/99277/taseers-remarks-about-blasphemy-law/

Instead of all these polls why don't you put an interview of Salman Taseer where he says and I quote you "That Laws derived from the Quran are a Black Law" .
The fact remains law was made by Parliament and that is why before 1980's only less then 100 people accused, after 1980's 1300 accused in Pakistan. Holy Quran came 1500 years ago, this law changed in 1986 or around that time.
Polls don't mean anything, they just mean what majority of people in Pakistan think like. With what is happening in Pakistan and the condition we are in, it exactly means that majority of people in Pakistan are not going in right direction.
I