No discussion on blood money, says Salmaan Taseer's family

modern.fakir

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Oh i see, so now the majority of the people are wrong !! but you with your lame statements are correct ...isnt it ?? [hilar]...SubhanAllah....This is the attitude, not accepting ones mistake.

And now you know right that attributing statements to others is a grevious sin ?? ...So then how are you contradicting a verdict by the majority of the people against your desire ?

You need to read that statement from the article i posted and the poll over and over again !...so that it starts to makes sense to you, like it does to the majority of the people !
:biggthumpup:

The proof from this poll, the article where he called the legislation a Black law and everything else is posted up there . I have posted two proofs, you can find more on youtube or dailymotion. The fact remains that what he said was WRONG and when the rulers dont interfere in such trivial matters then anarchy spreads.

I have proven my point !

Instead of all these polls why don't you put an interview of Salman Taseer where he says and I quote you "That Laws derived from the Quran are a Black Law" .
The fact remains law was made by Parliament and that is why before 1980's only less then 100 people accused, after 1980's 1300 accused in Pakistan. Holy Quran came 1500 years ago, this law changed in 1986 or around that time.
Polls don't mean anything, they just mean what majority of people in Pakistan think like. With what is happening in Pakistan and the condition we are in, it exactly means that majority of people in Pakistan are not going in right direction.
I

Last edited:

escalations

MPA (400+ posts)
Oh i see, so now the majority of the people are wrong !! but you with your lame statements are correct ...isnt it ?? [hilar]...SubhanAllah....This is the attitude, not accepting ones mistake.

And now you know right that attributing statements to others is a grevious sin ?? ...So then how are you contradicting a verdict by the majority of the people against your desire ?

You need to read that statement from the article i posted and the poll over and over again !...so that it starts to makes sense to you, like it does to the majority of the people !
:biggthumpup:

The proof from this poll, the article where he called the legislation a Black law and everything else is posted up there . I have posted two proofs, you can find more on youtube or dailymotion. The fact remains that what he said was WRONG and when the rulers dont interfere in such trivial matters then anarchy spreads.

I have proven my point !

I am challenging you again to post an interview of Salman Taseer where he said what you quoted of him ""That Laws derived from the Quran are a Black Law"
And if you cannot you should apologize to his rooh for jhota ilzam. You are also free to challenge me to post a video of Salman Taseer interview where he states he is against blasphemy and is only speaking against a law passed by Zia Parliament.

It is not a weird concept that majority of people can be wrong. In 1965 more people voted for Ayub, in 1971 more people in west Pakistan voted for Bhutto, in subsequent elections majority have often voted for nawaz sharif. In Karachi even though mqm thugs force votes but still min many constituencies mqm has majority. I am surprised you are alien to this concept.

modern.fakir

Your challenge is again as LAME as your initial argument of "He never said Black Law" ...Why dont you first show me a proof of where he never called the blasphemy law a "A Black Law" ?? :biggthumpup:

It is published in our National Newspapers and you just said that he never said that !...Do you have any credibility ??

Laws derived from the Quran are a Black Law is an "Implied" understanding of Salmans statement when he said " that people have spoken against this Black Law". It is implied that because this Law is derived from the Quran and he is calling it a "Black Law", then a Law derived from the Quran is a "Black Law" !!

And Zia ul Haq never made this up, it was the Ulema who derived this law after deliberations.

You want a youtube video go look for it. Its the content of what he said that I have shown, not videos our audios.

If you can accept the poll then that means he said it, which is why it was posted and people discussed it !

I am challenging you again to post an interview of Salman Taseer where he said what you quoted of him ""That Laws derived from the Quran are a Black Law"
And if you cannot you should apologize to his rooh for jhota ilzam. You are also free to challenge me to post a video of Salman Taseer interview where he states he is against blasphemy and is only speaking against a law passed by Zia Parliament.

It is not a weird concept that majority of people can be wrong. In 1965 more people voted for Ayub, in 1971 more people in west Pakistan voted for Bhutto, in subsequent elections majority have often voted for nawaz sharif. In Karachi even though mqm thugs force votes but still min many constituencies mqm has majority. I am surprised you are alien to this concept.

modern.fakir

Your inference of VOTING as a right and having an opinion on Blasphemy which is a religious topic are not in congruence with each other.

During voting people dont have knowledge of the final outcome with respect to the conduct of the candidate in question, but with regards to Blasphemy the Quran and Sunnah are quiet clear, once its established !

You need to draw inferences from things that have some similarity. One is an exercise of right, the other is a matter of sheer belief. Please draw parallels that make sense, not utter non -sense just to win an argument.

escalations

MPA (400+ posts)
Your challenge is again as LAME as your initial argument of "He never said Black Law" ...Why dont you first show me a proof of where he never called the blasphemy law a "A Black Law" ?? :biggthumpup:

It is published in our National Newspapers and you just said that he never said that !...Do you have any credibility ??

Laws derived from the Quran are a Black Law is an "Implied" understanding of Salmans statement when he said " that people have spoken against this Black Law". It is implied that because this Law is derived from the Quran and he is calling it a "Black Law", then a Law derived from the Quran is a "Black Law" !!

And Zia ul Haq never made this up, it was the Ulema who derived this law after deliberations.

You want a youtube video go look for it. Its the content of what he said that I have shown, not videos our audios.

If you can accept the poll then that means he said it, which is why it was posted and people discussed it !

He has clear interviews where he said, he is against blasphemy and is only again the law passed by Zia parliament. Which you say Ulema like Ashrafi were consulted. The fact remains, I can post a video of what I am stating and you are not accepting my challenge of posting of video of Salman Taseer where he stated what you quoted of him. Your Quote ""That Laws derived from the Quran are a Black Law" .... And I say he never said that and you made it up. Hath kangan ko arsi kia, Video post kar kar kay apnay aap ko sacha sabit kar do.

The polls don't mean anything. In Pakistan majority of people are Barelvi, minority Deo Bandi. So since majority believe in Brelvi injunctions all other makatib and deo-bandi should convert to brelvi because they are majority? You logic's don't make sense to me. Being higher in poll or in majority does not mean something is true.

modern.fakir

Do you even understand what I'm saying ??

Answer this for me : Where did the Ulema derive the Blasphemy Law from ?? ..What was its source ??

He has clear interviews where he said, he is against blasphemy and is only again the law passed by Zia parliament. Which you say Ulema like Ashrafi were consulted. The fact remains, I can post a video of what I am stating and you are not accepting my challenge of posting of video of Salman Taseer where he stated what you quoted of him. Your Quote ""That Laws derived from the Quran are a Black Law" .... And I say he never said that and you made it up. Hath kangan ko arsi kia, Video post kar kar kay apnay aap ko sacha sabit kar do.

The polls don't mean anything. In Pakistan majority of people are Barelvi, minority Deo Bandi. So since majority believe in Brelvi injunctions all other makatib and deo-bandi should convert to brelvi because they are majority? You logic's don't make sense to me. Being higher in poll or in majority does not mean something is true.

modern.fakir

Your contentions dont matter because the Ulema that derived the Blasphemy law were Barelvi, deobandi, Shia, Alhe hadith and Wahabi etc...

Also do you know the Islamic sect of the people in the poll ?? ..Since when did you have divine knowledge ??

awan4ever

Is mulk mein molvi aik doosray ky madresson aur julooson per hamlay kertay hein aur Quran shaheed kertay hein aur baad mein sulah-safaii ker letay hein takeh aik doosray per Blasphemy ky parchay na kernay perain.

Isi mulk mein aik man-made law per tanqeed kernay walay ko qatl ker dya jata hay aur phir taweelein dee jaati hein keh nahi us nai "Quran say akhaz-shuda" qanoon ke toheen ke is leaye Quran ke toheen hui.

Molvi keray tu maafi-talafi koi aur keray tu chowk mein goli.

http://chagataikhan.blogspot.no/2012/08/misuse-of-blasphemy-law-on-non-muslims.html

escalations

MPA (400+ posts)
Do you even understand what I'm saying ??

Answer this for me : Where did the Ulema derive the Blasphemy Law from ?? ..What was its source ??

What I am saying is that you don't have absolutely any proof of what you attributed to Salman Taseer said, and your quote: ""That Laws derived from the Quran are a Black Law" . He never said it, and you made it up. If he said it, post a video.

The Ulema in their own understanding, which often differs from each other in several issues tried to derive it from Quran and Sunnah. Did not get it right, amended it again and law was changed. Still could not agree and then amended it again. So law is not devine if Ulema can amend it again after agreeing on it. If they Ulema already amended it once, whats wrong if someone suggests amend it again. Secondly I don't have any faith in credibility of a Ulema body whose head is Maulana Ashrafi and includes people from Maulana Deisel party.

modern.fakir

To bhai donoan ko band kerain na !!

Molvi ko bhi aur Munafiq leader ko bhi !

Munafiq article 208 kay tehat jub tuk power mein hai to prosecute nahi hosakta, aur molvi job koi harkat keray to saza ka murtakib hai ??

Yeh dogli policy kiyoon hai ??

Qanoon ko aik kerlo, hukumraan kay liay bhi aur doosroan kay liay to aesay waqay KHUD hi khatm hojayeingay !

Musla isi baat pay hai. Na aik burai keray ga, na kisi doosray ko ungli uthanay ka moka milay ga !

Is mulk mein molvi aik doosray ky madresson aur julooson per hamlay kertay hein aur Quran shaheed kertay hein aur baad mein sulah-safaii ker letay hein takeh aik doosray per Blasphemy ky parchay na kernay perain.

Isi mulk mein aik man-made law per tanqeed kernay walay ko qatl ker dya jata hay aur phir taweelein dee jaati hein keh nahi us nai "Quran say akhaz-shuda" qanoon ke toheen ke is leaye Quran ke toheen hui.

Molvi keray tu maafi-talafi koi aur keray tu chowk mein goli.

http://chagataikhan.blogspot.no/2012/08/misuse-of-blasphemy-law-on-non-muslims.html

modern.fakir

Where is your proof of he never said that Blasphemy law is a "Black Law" ?? :biggthumpup: ...He clearly called the Law a Black law and because it is taken from the Quran it is IMPLIED that he insulted the Word of Allah.

I never said : That Salman said "Laws from the Quran are Black Laws" , this is what is implied automatically. Post a video of What ?? ..he said it that the law is a Black Law !..your fixated on a few words but not focusing on the meaning because obviously you cant stand up to your argument.

It doesnt matter what you think, because your a nobody ! Laws can change yes, but that is not the question. The question is why would you INSULT a Law based out of the Quran ??. He said many things politely, then he should also have been polite about this one.

What I am saying is that you don't have absolutely any proof of what you attributed to Salman Taseer said, and your quote: ""That Laws derived from the Quran are a Black Law" . He never said it, and you made it up. If he said it, post a video.

The Ulema in their own understanding, which often differs from each other in several issues tried to derive it from Quran and Sunnah. Did not get it right, amended it again and law was changed. Still could not agree and then amended it again. So law is not devine if Ulema can amend it again after agreeing on it. Secondly I don't have any faith in credibility of a Ulema body whose head is Maulana Ashrafi and includes people from Maulana Deisel party.

escalations

MPA (400+ posts)
Where is your proof of he never said that Blasphemy law is a "Black Law" ?? :biggthumpup: ...He clearly called the Law a Black law and because it is taken from the Quran it is IMPLIED that he insulted the Word of Allah.

I never said : That Salman said "Laws from the Quran are Black Laws" , this is what is implied automatically. Post a video of What ?? ..he said it that the law is a Black Law !..your fixated on a few words but not focusing on the meaning because obviously you cant stand up to your argument.

It doesnt matter what you think, because your a nobody ! Laws can change yes, but that is not the question. The question is why would you INSULT a Law based out of the Quran ??. He said many things politely, then he should also have been polite about this one.

You ask me and others if we are an expert on religion, let me ask you are you an expert on "What is implied". How can you make up things in your mind that he implied this and he implied that. When Salman Taseer himself said in a live TV interview that he is against Blasphemy but does not agree with blasphemy law passed by Zia parliament than who are you to go inside his head and figure out what he implied?
If someone says the Maulana Diesel or Maulana Ashrafi or other Molvi interpretations are wrong or black, does not mean Islam and Quran and black. These molvi's put kuffar fatwa's on each other, how can they agree unless given some cash incentive from Zia.
If blasphemy law is amended once by molvi's then it can be amended again. Molvi's and their interpretations of religion are not sacred. Only Quran is sacred.

modern.fakir

I never asked you as an expert, I only posed a question get your personal opinion since you side with Salman Taseer.

Asking for an opinion is general act, not aimed at getting an "expert" out of you. I am not an expert, but i know what most of the religious organizations had to say ...here are a few verdicts from a National News paper :

On the same day Almi Tanzeem Ahle Sunnat issued a decree that Salman Taseer termed blasphemy law as a black law therefore he no more remains a Muslim. They urged the chief justice of Pakistan to take notice and remove Taseer from his slot. Pir Afzal Qadri threatened that there were many Ghazi Elim Din Shaheeds, the man who killed a Hindu writer for blasphemy, therefore the rulers should realise the sentiments of the nation. He even said that neither prime minister nor president has any power to pardon Aasia Bibi.

On the same 23rd November Majlis-e-Khatam-e-Nabuwat announced that one who will pardon a blasphemer will also no more remain a Muslim. The Governor House received threats of bomb blast and its security was beefed-up.

On November 24 Tahafuz-e-Namoos-e-Risalat Mahaz organised protests throughout the country against the act of Salman Taseer to save Aasia Bibi. Tehrik-e-Hurmat-e-Rasool’s central leader Qari Sheikh Yaqoob demanded death punishment for Salman Taseer along with Aasia Bibi. National Peace Committee for Interfaith Harmony’s Shafique Raza Qadri announced that one who helps a blasphemer is also equally responsible.

Many Ulema in Lahore including Mufti Mustafa Ashraf Rizvi, Maulana Ghulam Hussain Qadri, Maulana Saleemullah Khan, Mufti Naeem Akhter Qadri, Mufti Asif Raza Qadri, Qari Muzafar Hussain Kharal, Mufti Safdar Ali Kazmi, Mufti Muhammad Ali Qadri, Mufti Muhammad Khan and Allama Mufti Altaf Hussain issued a decree that Taseer remains no more a Muslim for helping Aasia Bibi and terming blasphemy law, a black law. The decree also said that the marriage contract of Salman Taseer has also become void.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-2-24207-Events-that-led-to-Taseers-murder

Thats right, he said that he doesnt agree with it. Then he should have stopped at that point, he later on went on to say that the European Union also demands a Ban on the death penalty, and they believe in human rights, and that this law was a Black law as this is what the "liberals" of this country think as well. One should have asked him, does Pakistan belong ONLY to the liberal class ??

Now, based on this many Ulema gave fatwas that to insult a Law which they created through deliberations from the Quran, was Blasphemous and he also called the Ulemas who derived this law as meaningless. That was his problem. If he would have not uttered insulting words and merely asked for this law to be amended or reviewed without indulging in mud-slinging contest then he would have been fine !

and now read here the reaction of the PPP government, which is even more SubhanAllah. So instead of acting responsibly and trying to get Both the religious Parties and salman to respect each other, they insult the Ulema without reason :

PPP Punjab Secretary Information Fukhruddin Chaudhry announced that the decrees against Governor Taseer were of no value and those issuing these edicts were the same people who issued decrees against Quaid-i-Azam and Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto.

Had PPP issued a condemnation, then again this wouldnt have happened. So the government and the Judiciary is as much to blame as anyone else !

You ask me and others if we are an expert on religion, let me ask you are you an expert on "What is implied". How can you make up things in your mind that he implied this and he implied that. When Salman Taseer himself said in a live TV interview that he is against Blasphemy but does not agree with blasphemy law passed by Zia parliament than who are you to go inside his head and figure out what he implied?
If someone says the Maulana Diesel or Maulana Ashrafi or other Molvi interpretations are wrong or black, does not mean Islam and Quran and black. These molvi's put kuffar fatwa's on each other, how can they agree unless given some cash incentive from Zia.
If blasphemy law is amended once by molvi's then it can be amended again. Molvi's and their interpretations of religion are not sacred. Only Quran is sacred.

Last edited:

hairatkada

Banned
Agar Qadari samjhta ha ke us ne jaiz qatal kia ha tu phir
blood money kis bat ki.?.bel key ye khud media mien a kar kehay
ke mujhay phansi jaldo do ta ke m Jannat mien jaa sako..ejeeb
darama ha yar...

Accepting money from Davis was wrong. Pakistani judiciary and politicians lawmakers are responsible by not defining the fine line between law and money (murder for buy).

jannat mn jane ka itna shooq tha tu decision ke khalaf appeals kiun ker raha hai sala khud likh ker dey jaldi jaldi mujhe jannat bheejo.
yad nahi aya ghazi ilm deen ka waqia.

SubhanAllah !! ...at your innocence ! ...If you are a foreign Diplomat, why would you be heading to old lahore city in a car full of guns without informing the Ministry of Interior ??

Do you guys have any sense of how diplomats are supposed to operate in a country ??

Those guys were trying to A: keep an eye on raymond for his apparent misadventure and Infact HE shot them first, and which is why those 3 Pakistanis GOT killed !!

You people will go to ANY extent in exonerating foreign spy agencies yet vindicating your own people ! ...THIS, is absolutely sickening !

Hang this son of a *****!! Hang him so he can meet his hoor asap :lol:

پاکستان کے بریلوی مسلک کی تنظیموں کے اتحاد سنی علما کونسل نے سابق گورنر پنجاب سلمان تاثیر کے ورثا کو ان کے قتل میں موت کی سزا پانے والے ممتاز قادری کے بدلے خوں بہا دینے کی پیشکش کی ہے۔ تاہم سوشل میڈیا اور بعض پاکستانی اخبارات پر شائع ہونے والی اطلاعات کے مطابق سلمان تاثیر کے ورثاء نے اس پیشکش کو قبول کرنے سے معذرت کرلی ہے۔
ہم نے سلمان تاثیر کے ورثاء سے بات کرنے کی بار ہا کوشش کی مگر ان سے رابطہ نہیں ہوسکا۔ اسلام آباد میں ہمارے ساتھی احمد رضا نے سنی علماء کونسل کے رہنما مفتی عابد مبارک سے بات کی اور ان سے کی خوں بہا کی پیشکش کے بارے میں پوچھا۔
[video]http://wsodprogrf.bbc.co.uk/urdu/dps/2015/03/32397f4f_qadri_payout_ahmed_raza_150311_salman_tas eer_diyat_atk_au_bb.mp3[/video]

Source

Hang Him!! I will gladly call him SHAHEED, No problem!!!

HANG this filth.

Give the Compensation Money to some poor relative of Salman taseer and Pardon Mumtaz Qadri. The is the only solution and very similar to Raymond Davis Case. I think we should give him a second chance so he become a better human. The guy looks innocent, may be he was brainwashed.

hairatkada

Banned
On top of that it is illegal to hang a special forces police guard. Be reminded that he was representing the Special Services Group of Police and as such it is illegal to demand death penalty for him.

remykhan

Let him go to haven why delay his departure, should be hanged in public soon as possible, hoors are in waiting.

escalations

MPA (400+ posts)
I never asked you as an expert, I only posed a question get your personal opinion since you side with Salman Taseer.

Asking for an opinion is general act, not aimed at getting an "expert" out of you. I am not an expert, but i know what most of the religious organizations had to say ...here are a few verdicts from a National News paper :

On the same day Almi Tanzeem Ahle Sunnat issued a decree that Salman Taseer termed blasphemy law as a black law therefore he no more remains a Muslim. They urged the chief justice of Pakistan to take notice and remove Taseer from his slot. Pir Afzal Qadri threatened that there were many Ghazi Elim Din Shaheeds, the man who killed a Hindu writer for blasphemy, therefore the rulers should realise the sentiments of the nation. He even said that neither prime minister nor president has any power to pardon Aasia Bibi.

On the same 23rd November Majlis-e-Khatam-e-Nabuwat announced that one who will pardon a blasphemer will also no more remain a Muslim. The Governor House received threats of bomb blast and its security was beefed-up.

On November 24 Tahafuz-e-Namoos-e-Risalat Mahaz organised protests throughout the country against the act of Salman Taseer to save Aasia Bibi. Tehrik-e-Hurmat-e-Rasool’s central leader Qari Sheikh Yaqoob demanded death punishment for Salman Taseer along with Aasia Bibi. National Peace Committee for Interfaith Harmony’s Shafique Raza Qadri announced that one who helps a blasphemer is also equally responsible.

Many Ulema in Lahore including Mufti Mustafa Ashraf Rizvi, Maulana Ghulam Hussain Qadri, Maulana Saleemullah Khan, Mufti Naeem Akhter Qadri, Mufti Asif Raza Qadri, Qari Muzafar Hussain Kharal, Mufti Safdar Ali Kazmi, Mufti Muhammad Ali Qadri, Mufti Muhammad Khan and Allama Mufti Altaf Hussain issued a decree that Taseer remains no more a Muslim for helping Aasia Bibi and terming blasphemy law, a black law. The decree also said that the marriage contract of Salman Taseer has also become void.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-2-24207-Events-that-led-to-Taseers-murder

Thats right, he said that he doesnt agree with it. Then he should have stopped at that point, he later on went on to say that the European Union also demands a Ban on the death penalty, and they believe in human rights, and that this law was a Black law as this is what the "liberals" of this country think as well. One should have asked him, does Pakistan belong ONLY to the liberal class ??

Now, based on this many Ulema gave fatwas that to insult a Law which they created through deliberations from the Quran, was Blasphemous and he also called the Ulemas who derived this law as meaningless. That was his problem. If he would have not uttered insulting words and merely asked for this law to be amended or reviewed without indulging in mud-slinging contest then he would have been fine !

and now read here the reaction of the PPP government, which is even more SubhanAllah. So instead of acting responsibly and trying to get Both the religious Parties and salman to respect each other, they insult the Ulema without reason :

PPP Punjab Secretary Information Fukhruddin Chaudhry announced that the decrees against Governor Taseer were of no value and those issuing these edicts were the same people who issued decrees against Quaid-i-Azam and Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto.

Had PPP issued a condemnation, then again this wouldnt have happened. So the government and the Judiciary is as much to blame as anyone else !

There is nothing wrong with insulting Ulema of Pakistan who very openly insult each other. Kill each other, attack each other.

This is not an issue of liberal class or second class or third class. I don't know what you call liberal and what do you mean by it. As per my definition, liberalism in Pakistan is defined by Baba Bhullay Shah teachings.
You don't become liberal by wearing jeans, insulting Mullah's, drinking scotch, you have to believe in equality of all men and love for all. So most Pakistani liberals are not real liberals, they are just westerners.
Salman Taseer himself said live in an interview, he does not support blasphemy but is against the law Zia made with Ulema and Parliament. He said "koi Musalman soch bhi nahi sakta ke islam ya hazoor ke shaan mein gustakhi karay (not exact words)" So there is no question of what he implied, he spelled it out clearly in a live tv interview. If you have doubt, I can post link.

escalations

MPA (400+ posts)
On top of that it is illegal to hang a special forces police guard. Be reminded that he was representing the Special Services Group of Police and as such it is illegal to demand death penalty for him.

It might be illegal to hang him but shooting by death squad might be more fitting.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Why ?? ...When the Judiciary and Nation can accept "Blood MONEY" for Raymond Davis a foreigner and the LIBERALS like taseer's were fine with that then what is wrong with accepting diyat for Mumtaz Qadri a Pakistani ?? :biggthumpup:

Maybe because Qadri is not from their RACE, as they only have compassion towards foreigners !!:biggthumpup:

It is their prerogative to refuse it or take it...I don't think it has anything to do with "race"...