No Kiyani and Altaf bhai in comedy shows ( 4man show,BNN etc) in pakistan. What could be the reason?

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
did u people ever notice that our media dont show general kiyani and altaf bhai in comedy shows like khabarnak, hum sab umeed say hain and 4 man show etc. ??

what could be the reason behing this??

don't you think if these two are included our shows could be much more funny because they are the biggest liars. there is complete contrast between what they do and they say ??so alot of fun could be made

M_Adnan.L

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: no kiyani and altaf bhai in comedy shows( 4man show,BNN etc) in pakistan.what could be the reason??

its a good point but Altaf has been parodied in hum sub umeed say hain

M_Adnan.L

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: no kiyani and altaf bhai in comedy shows( 4man show,BNN etc) in pakistan.what could be the reason??

Probably GEO is karachi based and MQM has strongest hold there and GEO also favours MQM to great extent, to avoid any repercussions they avoid parodies of Altaf BHAI!
I wonder why everyone calls him BHAI? :P

M_Adnan.L

Councller (250+ posts)

Altaf BHAI aik he piece hain dunya main! unsay milta hoa insaan milna mushkil hai! may be thats y unki parodies nahi hoti! :D

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

AGAR HIMMAT HE TO KAR KE DEKHO................................(clap)(serious):angry_smile::lol:;)

M_Adnan.L

Councller (250+ posts)

Himmat he tou nahi kissi main! :P lol

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)

???? ????? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ????? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ??? ??. ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ????? ???? ????? ???
?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ????? ???? ???? ????? ??

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Adnan_Sawati Ji ......Khusch Ho Jaooooo

Last edited:

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)

سواتی بھائی الحمداللہ یہ جتنے بھی اداکار اور مزاح نگار ہیں ابھی تک زندہ ہیں اور انکو کسی قسم کی کوئی گزند نہیں پوھنچی. آپ نے جس تناظر میں یہ پوسٹ بنائی تھی اس تناظر کو دیکھتے ہوے یہ نکتہ بھی سامنے لانا ضروری تھا.

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)

its a good point but Altaf has been parodied in hum sub umeed say hain

but that was not real parody of him and it was just in one or two shows just to prove that they are not afraid of MQM

Geek

Now I have no doubt mr swati is sick, and he just wants to create a new thread against the army daily and just because today he didn't find anything to post, he started this useless thread, and for a change added Altar Hussain. thanks spartacus and ali Aryan for throwing these videos on his face. If you remember whenever Army chiefs came in government their cartoons also appeared in a newspapers and in case of musharraf he was mimicked in seveal television shows.

My question why just kiyani, why not other public servants who are holding important position, and tomorrow you will ask why there is no CJ in these shows.

0878.DoubleFacePalm.jpg

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
I think 4MANSHOW doesnot show parody of Altaf Hussain. If they did, can some one share.
GEO HUM SUB UMMED SAY HAIN have done lot of parodies of Altaf Hussain.. Thats for sure..
About KIYANI i dont think so any program have done it..

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
In my opinion, Forces Chief parody must not be performed in any case to make a fun as he is nothing to be linked with politics.

But for Altaf Bhai parody has been made in Geo TV Program "Hum Sab Umaid Say Hain" While all media of Pakistan upto some extant showing inclination to MQM. Reason? mostly known to Pakistanis and they cannot speak up.

Spartacus

but that was not real parody of him and it was just in one or two shows just to prove that they are not afraid of MQM

See what you wrote .....

did u people ever notice that our media dont show general kiyani and altaf bhai in comedy shows like khabarnak, hum sab umeed say hain and 4 man show etc. ??

My advice to you that you should accept your mistake and that is all .......