Nokia Lumia 920 review by Engadget

phonemart.pk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
nokia-920.jpg

Charsi

Voter (50+ posts)
[MENTION=37521]phonemart.pk[/MENTION]

Brother what would be the price of Lumia 800 or Nokia 710 in Pakistan? They are on sale here with 800 around 159 and 710 at 109.

By the way very amateur review by engadet not focusing on stronger part such as wireless charging, ultra senstive touch that would work with gloves/nails, Nokia drive, Pureview etc. Reviewer seem to have a problem with weight probably the only thing at which ifone is better than 920.

phonemart.pk

@phonemart.pk

Brother what would be the price of Lumia 800 or Nokia 710 in Pakistan? They are on sale here with 800 around 159 and 710 at 109.

By the way very amateur review by engadet not focusing on stronger part such as wireless charging, ultra senstive touch that would work with gloves/nails, Nokia drive, Pureview etc. Reviewer seem to have a problem with weight probably the only thing at which ifone is better than 920.
its a brief review, if u want i can put a full length review as well, most of the viewers dont like to view a lengthy one. UK is at the moment cheapest for lumia 7 series coz HTC 8x just launched today in UK and lumia 920 is coming soon on EE, but if u r lookin for prices in Pak , they r as under

lumia 710 RS 25,950
http://phonemart.pk/nokia/lumia-710
Lumia 800 Rs 39,500
http://phonemart.pk/nokia/lumia-800

faheem13

Senator (1k+ posts)
Simplest review from a lumia 900 user.

Big windows fan ans its certainly a far superior software platform for actual real life world and seamless integration with skydrive and free latest office etc. apple sucks and is more of a play toy.

however the battery life is only less than 15 hours on standby and that is so very annoying and is franky the biggest setback.

coming from nokia, its strange that the battery is so horrible. So frankly, dont consider buying yet and wait a bit

phonemart.pk

yeap if someone is thinkin to switch from android or ios , wait until real life reviews r online, my self n people in my circle, v migrated from android to ios or wp7 after dat video, its personal choice, i m getting getting htc 8x 2morrow for my self to have little fun, lets c how it goes and insallah very soon i m in contact with local companies , i m gonna put reviews in urdu from real test ground in Pakistan