None of the News channels covered PTI's dharna- Shame on media

M_Adnan.L

Councller (250+ posts)
None of Pakistani News Channel found it important to cover Chairman Imran Khan (official)'s address. We are sorry the giant media groups who make millions and increase their viewiership by having Chairman on thier shows did not find it important to show the truth and the voice of people of Pakistan. But remember no one can stop this movement InshAllah
610600a16cc6a1c9dd6e40ffbaba7741.jpg

d7ac3054db70d33f9e8f37558473557a.jpg

e4c6ac48e6126d06e7e30b8f693559c0.jpg

Last edited:

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Brother the media is paid by those, against whom this dharna is so dont expect them to support Imran Khan... These people are not even human they only lust for money...

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
None of Pakistani News Channel found it important to cover Chairman Imran Khan (official)'s address. We are sorry the giant media groups who make millions and increase their viewiership by having Chairman on thier shows did not find it important to show the truth and the voice of people of Pakistan. But remember no one can stop this movement InshAllah

d7ac3054db70d33f9e8f37558473557a.jpg

Assalam o Alaikum,

Come on!!! the media may have to cover the telephonic address of Baghora Bhai sorry... I mean Altaf Bhai.
Bohat hi balkay maha beghairat media hai!!!
I have been looking for the coverage of this Dharna but up to now I have not seen anything.

Killthecorrupts

Senator (1k+ posts)
but why they are not gaveing covrage of PTI dharna?

Media does not want every thing good in Pakistan. The talk shows are a source of huge profits for the media. Imagine if everything goes well and people are happy, who will watch these talk shows.?? What will happen to those highly paid Anchros??

As Hamid Mir in Capital Talk once Said, "Aghar Sab Kuch Acha ho giya, to hum yahan Kia karain ge"

xiaahmad

great speech by Imran Khan

the passion of Sherin mazari was great as well

PTI ZINDABAD

Now there should be attack on Nato trucks in Punjab :D

M_Adnan.L

Councller (250+ posts)
"People tell me 'We agree with what you say and support you!', but they are never to be found on the field. I need people who will join in our struggle and be found in the middle of it - not sit-at-home activists!" -- Imran Khan

FaisalKh

I think the video posted by brother M_adnan_L video should really shut the mouth of all the critics with due respect brother columbus