Nudity in protests,,,, 18+

اس طرح کے احتجاج لگتا ھے صرف پاکستان میں ھی ھوتا ھے۔ اچھے خاصے ھٹے کٹے کپڑے اتار کر کیا ثابت کر رھے ھیں۔ سارے کے سارے ھی صحت مند ھیں۔ رشوت کے بنا کام نہ کرنے والے اب اور کیا چاھتے ھیں۔ یہاں یہ یونین بنا کر سارے اکھٹے ھیں۔ لیکن سیاست میں کوئی جیالا ھوگا تو کوئی متوالا تو کوئی قائد ڈان کا وفادار۔
ویسے حیرت ھے کبھی بھی سرکاری ملازمین بجلی نہ ھونے کے خلاف احتجاج نہی کرتے۔ نہ ھی قلم چھوڑ ھڑتال۔ ان کا احتجاج ھمیشہ تنخواہ بڑھانے کے لئے ھوتا ھے۔ اگر احتجاج کرنا ھی ھے تو صدر ھاوس کے سامنے جا کرٰیں۔ لیکن وھاں یہ کبھی نہی جائیں گے۔ کیوں کہ جیالے کلرک برا مان جائیں گے۔

اس وقت آوے کا آوا ھی بگڑا پڑا ھے۔ میرے خیال میں اس کی وجہ ایک چور اچکا ھے جس کو اسی عوام نے صدر بنا دیا ھے۔ اور اللہ کی ناراضگی کو مول لے لیا ھے۔

1101227709-1.jpg

1101227709-2.gif

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اس طرح کے احتجاج لگتا ھے صرف پاکستان میں ھی ھوتا ھے۔ اچھے خاصے ھٹے کٹے کپڑے اتار کر کیا ثابت کر رھے ھیں۔ سارے کے سارے ھی صحت مند ھیں۔ رشوت کے بنا کام نہ کرنے والے اب اور کیا چاھتے ھیں۔ یہاں یہ یونین بنا کر سارے اکھٹے ھیں۔ لیکن سیاست میں کوئی جیالا ھوگا تو کوئی متوالا تو کوئی قائد ڈان کا وفادار۔
ویسے حیرت ھے کبھی بھی سرکاری ملازمین بجلی نہ ھونے کے خلاف احتجاج نہی کرتے۔ نہ ھی قلم چھوڑ ھڑتال۔ ان کا احتجاج ھمیشہ تنخواہ بڑھانے کے لئے ھوتا ھے۔ اگر احتجاج کرنا ھی ھے تو صدر ھاوس کے سامنے جا کرٰیں۔ لیکن وھاں یہ کبھی نہی جائیں گے۔ کیوں کہ جیالے کلرک برا مان جائیں گے۔

اس وقت آوے کا آوا ھی بگڑا پڑا ھے۔ میرے خیال میں اس کی وجہ ایک چور اچکا ھے جس کو اسی عوام نے صدر بنا دیا ھے۔ اور اللہ کی ناراضگی کو مول لے لیا ھے۔

1101227709-1.jpg

1101227709-2.gif

اس
یونین میں عورتین ممبر نہیں ہیں کیا؟

(thumbsdown)

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Awam apna uper aisay hukumran mussallat karne ke khud qasoorwar hain. Ab bhi ibrat pakar len aur vote zaroor istimaal karen ta heh achay log elect hon. Warna wohi corrupt log apnay banday la kar thoray se vote le kar elect ho jayen gay aur yeh log phir aisay hi kisi road par seena kobi kartay nazar ayen gay.

EAshraf

Citizen
I totally agree with this thread, These are the most corrupt (Tabqa) of Pakistan who eats root of Pakistan like mites and today they are sitting for manifestation.Why do we hold demonstration against our own ideas/chosen. Now lets bear it for 5 years.I would not call them stupid rather would call them greedy ,selfish and dishonest.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
its time to support QAID E SANI IMRAN KHAN to save PAKISTAN

yep and be sure to get maayoos and disappointed yet again after that!

because you people dont understand one simple thing
we dont need change of faces.we need change of system.democracy can never ever never ever cure our ills.

imran khans party is working according to same system and principles like other parties of pakistan.even if imran alone is great and sincere he cant do anything in present set up,recently in lahore election ppp and muslim league had one caste candidates who were both criminal and PTI instead of selecting some good character person stood a ppp turn coat of same caste!so whats the difference you can see!but i do agree that imran khan just person wise seems somewhat better than other parties leadership..

we need mujahideen like people who break the necks of all corrupt and evil elements which are fast destroying pakistan.imran khan does not have gall or people to do that.alas.
when cancer spreads medicines do not benefit you.you need radical surgery!!!!

we need revolution and elimination of all corrupt elements including the awaam who support them ,atleast separate such elements from government making decsions like evil democracy believes in..without it the disease,s roots will remain even if we get temporary and small relief.

few days ago someone was telling me about passport office lahore.in barkat market,he went there to make his passport.on door of office touts of clerks contacted him and asked him to give them 2000 ruppees and get his passport made,they threatened that if you dont pay we will make you so zaleel and humilated you will bark like a dog.
he refused to pay and went inside blieving the system.first these clerks did not let him come inside the office for 5 hours and he baked in aprils hot sun,when he was near fainting he was invited in and sent from one desk to other so many times that he became ill.than when more tahn ten hours were wasted a single signature was done on his forum and when he reached the end desk he was told that a minor mistake had occured and his names one letter got misspelled and you need to start the process all over again tomorrow!so come tomorrow!

this corruption is same in every place and institute of pakistan...even hospitals and doctors and their professors are like clerks and eat peoples meat like dogs,so educated or non educated people at every single post in pakistan all are eating the meat of other innocent pakistanis,
recently in a famous university of pakistan a sex scandal came out ,many girls lost their honour by the hands of their own teachers !!!!!after being black mailed!!!

so my question to imran khan lovers is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!how can imran khan deal properly with these men eaters of pakistan who are sitting at every office and post!!!will he make them join pti and they will become miraculously ok!!!!does imran khan have bravery and character like muslim mujahideen to hang upside down these "corrupt to the bone" people who now constitute majority of our population
.taliban during their brief rule in swat publically lashed and beat the corrupt government officials.can imran khan ever do that?i dont think so

answer me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!