Nusrat Javed and Mosharraf Zaidi explain why those who criticize the Army are NOT asking for its dis

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWl4o5M0VeA&feature=player_embedded#at=82[/video]

Please watch this video with an open mind. Those of you who call every other person who criticizes the Army a traitor should especially try to listen to what they are saying.

Im sure a lot of you still wont get it and start the fifthcolumn/takfiriagent/USdollarlenaywalayjournalist bullsh*t but I hope you will atleast try.

Pak Zindabad

Councller (250+ posts)
Very strange that some people waste their time to listen to Idiots like Nusrat Javed.........There is no standard left for people appearing on TV..............Privatization has screwed up Quality.

king1982

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
nusrat javed and musharraf zaidi pseudo intellectuals of the highest order and having their own elitist agenda

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Very strange that some people waste their time to listen to Idiots like Nusrat Javed.........There is no standard left for people appearing on TV..............Privatization has screwed up Quality.

It takes an idiot to listen and promote a shameless idiot of liberal fascist tribe.

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Please watch this video with an open mind. Those of you who call every other person who criticizes the Army a traitor should especially try to listen to what they are saying.

Im sure a lot of you still wont get it and start the fifthcolumn/takfiriagent/USdollarlenaywalayjournalist bullsh*t but I hope you will atleast try.

I m a Pak army fan. Therefore, u should first tell me "How to open my mind?"
Should i open my skull with an axe???? That`s the only way that comes into my mind!!!!!

Last edited:

FaisalLatif

Councller (250+ posts)
nusrat javed and musharraf zaidi pseudo intellectuals of the highest order and having their own elitist agenda

This is elitism, not telling army they should spend less on cars, Defence housing authority, askari bank, Canteen store department and so much more. Go to http://www.dhai.com.pk/photogallery.php and see pictures of serving generals proundly managing DHA boards instead of protecting the people.do see the magnificent "Dolphin Waterfall" or the hudereds of swimming pools and lavish master bedrooms. The army even has its own brand of breakfast cereal!!! or read the book "Army Inc". And on top of that just know that one day of army's budget is the same as the whole year's budget of ministry of eduction.

Those too lazy to open the link, there of some pics of Army's luxuries when my countrymen (and those are the "lucky" ones that have tents) are living in tents after floods.

pervez_musharraf_india_ipe_20060109.jpg

j
BMW.jpg

Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Noman Bashir's BMW has the same bmw.
2463.jpg

http://www.awt.com.pk/index.php

front2.jpg

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well, taking twisted personalities seriously would compromise sanity. If Bhuto's trial was wrong then his daughter made deals with Army chiefs on number of occasions, and I suppose she would have loved her father more than Nusrat Javid. And if Zardari was mourning about his wife and brother-in-laws then who was meddling with Ms Pallin and who had got half of his moustache shaved and resulted as a dead body?

asmpk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
from this show, You can learn .... How to Bull ****..... Nusrat Javed will be excellent teacher on this subject........

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nusrat javed you rock. Great man i love you for the emotions you have. These suckers need to be punished.