Off The Record - 6th April 2011 - Zulfiqar Mirza & Haider Abbass

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
What a pathetic old man that is ...i bet if his father says anything bad about nawaz sharif he 'll get personal with him as well ..when Mqm came out hard at Pmln i felt bad for them but now i think MQm was damn right because they understand that typical language, yeh log bokhlaa gaye hain kyun ke ab punjab mein aik taraf pml Q hai to dosri taraf PTI or teesri taraf Mqm or ab inko koi rasta nazar nahi aa raha apni dhoti bachane ka , even Zardari is far better from these brothers

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)
PML N waley zaroorat say ziada ghir ghayee hein. mein nein kabhi nahi soocha tha keh yeh aysay hein. jaysay jaysay yeh log khul key saminein a rahey hein waysay waysay mujhey ziada dukh aur afsoos hota hey keh hum kin ko vote deytey hein rahey hein. besharam

adeelkhan1

Citizen
Imran Khan is big threat for Nawaz in Punjab... Imran Khan is the only hope of Pakistan... Imran is morally strong that's why he is Chancellor of Bradford University in UK . . . He is the founder of SK Hospital and Namal University... He developed Cricket team and polished the skills of Wasim, Waqar, Inzi, etc etc... Imran always fighted from front, he scored 70 runs in WC 1992 final came onedown and finished the pressure and then let the team to come and play in relax environment... He declared Javed on 280 runs because his aim was to win the match not to make records individually... PMLN is just pain in ass...

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Excellent Program.

A few more of those please.
Lets discuss everyone's wealth in public.

Saadanjum1

Acha bhai ya Ajeeb mantaq n asool hay k Jo burai keray Wo ache hay Aur Jo us ko point out keray Wo bura .. Good .. Theik ja Rahay Ho awami jumhoria Internet k leader ki awam.. Lagay raho.. Tum Logon ka bhi acha time pass Ho jata hay Internet pay :) laikin aik kaam karo apnay leader ko atleast itnay candidates to day do k Wo puray pakistan main Kharay ker sakay.. 2nd usay kaho k zara villages main bhi ja k Jalsay keray Bec vote to Wahan pertay hain.. Kabhi sindh bhi jai.. Ab Internet Aur musharaf say milnay say hukomat nahi miltee.. Anyways goodluck and keep enjoying this barking n blaming every opposing person of the greatest leader of Islamic history the imran khan on Internet . Have fun :)

Saadanjum1

Acha bhai ya Ajeeb mantaq n asool hay k Jo burai keray Wo ache hay Aur Jo us ko point out keray Wo bura .. Good .. Theik ja Rahay Ho awami jumhoria Internet k leader ki awam.. Lagay raho.. Tum Logon ka bhi acha time pass Ho jata hay Internet pay :) laikin aik kaam karo apnay leader ko atleast itnay candidates to day do k Wo puray pakistan main Kharay ker sakay.. 2nd usay kaho k zara villages main bhi ja k Jalsay keray Bec vote to Wahan pertay hain.. Kabhi sindh bhi jai.. Ab Internet Aur musharaf say milnay say hukomat nahi miltee.. Anyways goodluck and keep enjoying this barking n blaming every opposing person of the greatest leader of Islamic history the imran khan on Internet . Have fun :)

younus

Senator (1k+ posts)
i thought that MQM did bad with PMLN but after watching this program, i think what they did was absolutely right. PMLN is group of blackmailers and KANJARS. they deserve the same zalalat and i wish PTI MQM etc expose all of their personal affairs and discuss their home matters in public exactly as they do discuss others' personal affairs in public what a pathetic bunch of bagharats they are

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
what the hell is problem with Kashif abbasi. why he is not stopping them and putting the program on the right line. why he is not stopping this stupid old man, who dont have any answer of imran's question but just to put cheap allegation, which have been already discussed thousands of time before. this is why, I like only talat hussain because he does not let any of his guest to hijack his program. this looks like kashif abbasi is want this to happen.

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
you should be ashamed of yourself kashif abbasi because you let your program to go like this. now i have also the feeling that you are goin on the side of nawaz league and dr zulfiqar mirza was right about you. you didn't let PTI's member to answer the allegation which Khawaja Asif put on him. You just let this sinical and crazy old man to ruin and mix up all the facts. In fact they dont have anything against Imran Khan. You can not stop Imran to be the Prime minister of Pakistan by doing propaganda like this. Allah will help him. He might be wrong in something and he might be involved in western type of activities in his youth. But everybody should understand that he is human being and the fame he saw there could be thousands of scandals against him that does not have any reality. But we dont see this kind of corruption in him after he started the social work and came into politics. But we can get the proof of thousands of incident in which nawaz sharif and his party member's are involved in such moral corruption in pakistan when they were in politics. they watch mujras, they arrange mehfl e ghazal, ask naeem bukhari why he divorced Tahira syed and why he is so against nawaz sharif, why waseem akhtar said that there were sexual medicine found in shahbaz sharif's room. You can't see smoke without a fire. So there is something fishy fishy about these guys. He just go to meet his sons and this shameless old man said that he spends night with jamima. He doesn't know what Allah will do with him after his death. They are morally corrupt, financially corrupt, politically corrupt.

Last edited:

nonee17

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
hahahaha....bahut lash
IK ki aisi ki tesi kardi is budhay ne...LOL

[hilar][hilar]

aisha_1

Citizen
they deserve the same zalalat and i wish PTI MQM etc expose all of their personal affairs and discuss their home matters in public exactly as they do discuss others

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
MQM aik political reality hai!!!!

كیا آنكھ كھل گئی؟؟؟؟

Wonder when will Allah open your eyes..
MQM is a Political party run like a Fascist Gang

IK has said time and again, Hitler was voted in power by votes, same as MQM - be it that a big portion of it comes at gun point...