Off The Record - 6th April 2011 - Zulfiqar Mirza & Haider Abbass

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
MQM aik political reality hai!!!!

كیا آنكھ كھل گئی؟؟؟؟

اس میں اتنا پھیلنے کی کیا ضرورت ہے۔۔

ھر وہ پارٹی جو سیاست کرتی ہے ، "پولیٹیکل ریالٹی" کہلاتی ھے،

لیکن ھر پارٹی کا سیاست کرنے کا طریقہ کار ھے اور ایم کیو ایم کا طریقہ کار بلیک میلنگ، بھتہ خوری، دھونس دھاندلی اور گولی ھے اور یہ بھی ایک "ریالٹی" ھے۔

اب تم بھی آنکھیں کھول دو۔۔۔۔۔

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
they deserve the same zalalat and i wish PTI MQM etc expose all of their personal affairs and discuss their home matters in public exactly as they do discuss others

I think PTI members should avoid this because there would be no difference between them & us........... If they are Dirty why should we be dirty like them.

PTI members should talk on Public Issues only.....

Last edited:

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

Wonder when will Allah open your eyes..
MQM is a Political party run like a Fascist Gang

IK has said time and again, Hitler was voted in power by votes, same as MQM - be it that a big portion of it comes at gun point...

And PTI is just going to be another one...

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
اس میں اتنا پھیلنے کی کیا ضرورت ہے۔۔

ھر وہ پارٹی جو سیاست کرتی ہے ، "پولیٹیکل ریالٹی" کہلاتی ھے،

لیکن ھر پارٹی کا سیاست کرنے کا طریقہ کار ھے اور ایم کیو ایم کا طریقہ کار بلیک میلنگ، بھتہ خوری، دھونس دھاندلی اور گولی ھے اور یہ بھی ایک "ریالٹی" ھے۔

اب تم بھی آنکھیں کھول دو۔۔۔۔۔

پھیلنے كی ضرورت یہ ہے بھائی صا حب كہ كل تك آپ لوگوں كے نزدیك یہ صرف غنڈوں كا ایك ٹولہ تھا۔۔۔۔ جس كی كوئی سیاسی حیثیت نہیں تھی۔۔۔
آج اس كی سیاسی حیثیت آپ كو نظر آنے لگی ہے۔۔۔ كل كچھ اور ۔۔۔اور پرسوں تھوڑا اور۔۔۔۔
جن لوگوں كی اپنی سوچ نہیں ہوتی ان كی ساری زندگی اپنے لیڈروں كی چمچہ گیری اور ان كی غلط كو صحیح ثانت كر نے میں گزر جاتی ہے۔۔۔۔
اور ان كو دوسروں كی آنكھیں ہمیشہ بند نظر آتی ہیں۔۔۔
جیسے آپ كو۔۔

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think PTI members should avoid this because there would be no difference between them & us........... If they are Dirty why should we be dirty like them.

PTI members should talk on Public Issues only.....

There is NO difference....You guys are just as pathetic as the others....

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پھیلنے كی ضرورت یہ ہے بھائی صا حب كہ كل تك آپ لوگوں كے نزدیك یہ صرف غنڈوں كا ایك ٹولہ تھا۔۔۔۔ جس كی كوئی سیاسی حیثیت نہیں تھی۔۔۔
آج اس كی سیاسی حیثیت آپ كو نظر آنے لگی ہے۔۔۔ كل كچھ اور ۔۔۔اور پرسوں تھوڑا اور۔۔۔۔
جن لوگوں كی اپنی سوچ نہیں ہوتی ان كی ساری زندگی اپنے لیڈروں كی چمچہ گیری اور ان كی غلط كو صحیح ثانت كر نے میں گزر جاتی ہے۔۔۔۔
اور ان كو دوسروں كی آنكھیں ہمیشہ بند نظر آتی ہیں۔۔۔
جیسے آپ كو۔۔

Look who is talking
If Gang Member aka Party Leaders don't praise Don in each and every interview
they run the risk of being killed by the Don

If you are one who sometimes criticize MQM there are tens of PTI supporters who disagree with PTI stance on certain subjects like the recent one of IK talking to Mafia Don in London. Look into the mirror before writing these lines...

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

Look who is talking
If Gang Member aka Party Leaders don't praise Don in each and every interview
they run the risk of being killed by the Don

If you are one who sometimes criticize MQM there are tens of PTI supporters who disagree with PTI stance on certain subjects like the recent one of IK talking to Mafia Don in London. Look into the mirror before writing these lines...

and how many of them are trying to defend everything what PTI is doing??

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

I am sure you will superlative degree for MQM colleagues...

MQM has good and bad qualities..For me... their good qualities overweighs their bad traits... and they are on a learning and improving path...so I see hope...

I never said they were angels... and at least I, being an independent supporter do not have to tow the party line...

about PTI.. the indicators show that their learning curve is taking them to become another fascist, morally corrupt (may be later financially as well), narcissist bunch of people...

Those who can't control their fingers and handle little power on the keyboard... cant control their their actions with more power...

The result will be... just another political party...

Last edited:

GeoG

and how many of them are trying to defend everything what PTI is doing??

Charity begins at home
You will be justified in preaching if you are seen give same lessons to MQM supporters
But you won't risk that as it take them two seconds to call you Jamati...

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

Charity begins at home
You will be justified in preaching if you are seen give same lessons to MQM supporters
But you won't risk that as it take them two seconds to call you Jamati...

Lessons are open !!!

Who ever wants to learn... can benefit..

GeoG

MQM has good and bad qualities..For me... their good qualities overweighs their bad traits... and they are on a learning and improving path...so I see hope...

I never said they were angels... and at least I, being an independent supporter do not have to tow the party line...

about PTI.. the indicators show that their learning curve is taking them to become another fascist, morally corrupt (may be later financially as well), narcissist bunch of people...

Those who can't control their fingers and handle little power on the keyboard... cant control their their actions with more power...

The result will be... just another political party...

Nothing worst than killing innocents on roads for political gains..
Shame on people who support these kind of fascist Gang...

nomi304

Minister (2k+ posts)
N/leage ka janaza nakal chuka hai abi aur bought saray ainy gae Imran khan tum hereo ho aur hereo rahoo gae pakistan zinda abad

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

Nothing worst than killing innocents on roads for political gains..
Shame on people who support these kind of fascist Gang...

Shame on everyone except PTI???

ANP and PPPP are involved in Killing in Karachi as well...i
SS had a murder charge on him... PMLN has rapists, thieves and land grabbers in their ranks...
ANP to pooree railway hi kha gai
FazlurRehman diesel pee gaya??
JI has been involved in harboring terrorists ....
Bacha kon???

AP log??
Ap ko abhi Moqua nahin mila .... jab milay ga to ap bhi yahi keraingay.......

As I said before... your little workers can't handle a little power they ve got on the keyboard...how will you handle them when the party will be in power???

Last edited:

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Shame on everyone except PTI???

ANP and PPPP are involved in Killing in Karachi as well...i
SS had a murder charge on him... PMLN has rapists, thieves and land grabbers in their ranks...
ANP to pooree railway hi kha gai
FazlurRehman diesel pee gaya??
JI has been involved in harboring terrorists ....
Bacha kon???

AP log??
Ap ko abhi Moqua nahin mila .... jab milay ga to ap bhi yahi keraingay.......

As I said before... your little workers can't handle a little power they ve got on the keyboard...how will you handle them when the party will be in power???

Is it justification for the hellish situation of Karachi?

Pakii

kashif abbasi looks like an impotent host who has no control over his own program and this is not the first time that he has been unable to stop the guests from getting personal....shame on kashif!! And no wonder on how this khosat budha was abusing a national hero...ek zaleel insaan se zaleel harkat ki hi umeed ki ja sakti hai..I tried my best to watch my language but sorry I coudn't...

The more they say this crap about Imran Khan, the more it makes me believe in his priceless integrity..

Last edited: