Only one way to change Pakistan

iSupportPTI

MPA (400+ posts)
417734_441607279196094_1358369914_n.jpg

There is just one way to change Pakistan into a real Islamic welfare state. And make no mistakes about it - the people copying PTI slogan of change have ruled Pakistan for decades and have only promoted corruption and dishonesty.

Zulfi Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes, I agree with the thread starter that PTI is the only party in Pakistan which can bring
a change because it never ruled Pakistan so it can not be blamed for any evils in Pakistan.
Imran Khan is the only leader who has no charges of any corruption.Geo Imran Khan!

Zulfi Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[MENTION=31164]mirza40[/MENTION], brother, I just ask you a simple question. How many Pakistanis offer five times
prayers regularly? Not more than 5% so how will you get their support who do not obey
in regard to offering prayers. I agree with you but how will you enforce it in Pakistan?

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can you provide any guarantee????

I dont understand how people ask for guarantees from PTI supporters, did anyone ask for a guarantee from PPP or PMLN after they had already taken turns before? Will anyone ask for a guarantee from them this time when they will ask for votes?
Imran Khan has made a lot of promises, look at his past and his character and decide if you trust him or not.

topo top

Citizen
tabdeeli to sirf aor sirf ALLAH aur us ka qanoon hi la sakta hey jamhoriat kufar hey bhala kufar ke tariqoon sey kabhi

koi Musalman tableeli laya hey Hazrat Umar farooq R.A ney kia vote ley kaar hakumat ki thi ?

Hazrat ALI ney vote ley kaar hakumat ki thi ?

haroon ur rasheed

hujaj bin yousaf

sultan mehmod shah ghaznavi

salah u din ayubi

yeh saab dariyoon waley aur pakey Muslaman they

jamhoriat kufar hey JO Molvi bhi is jamhoriat ko support karta hey woh bhi kuffar ka sathi hey

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
only one way to change pakistan is to change ur self
to taouba and return to Allah
اعمالکم عمالکم
جیسے اعمال ہوتے ہیں ویسے حاکم مسلط کئے جاتے ہیں

mirza40

Citizen
Dear, prayer is just a part of our DEEN(system) including religion, politics, economics and social status. There has been global Shaitani cultural system prevailing for last 200-300 years and now it is running towards its peak. Our all efforts whatsoever we do, will go in vain if don't go on the way of Seerat e Nabvipbuh not only in the manners of religion but also politically, economically and socially values. Seerat e Nabvipbuh from A to Z and see how our AQApbuh started his mission and how many sacrifices he made? Problem is not quantity but is a character because our AQApbuh's character had been shown first. If we can provide 5% ppl having all qualities which we find in Seerat e Nabvipbuh and they can boycott of this shaitani system. I trust in ALLAH Almighty that He shall help them to over-come all evils. ALLAH has all powers and He is seeing all.