Open Letter from an Indian Muslim to Pakistani Youth Khaak or Khoon

Scorpion

Banned
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
try something different...if that indian muslim is eager to go,then go from india and live with pakistan..let allow him to get taste of pakistan:P:P:P:P:P

And I allow you to get taste of your Gao Mata dirty Piss . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
another delusional pakistani[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar] educated in madrassa..

go taste n lick zaid hamid[hilar][hilar]

Ohhh . . . . An Indian like you have start believing in Zaid Hamids Bull Shits . . . . He s just an Agencies tout raised to Make you Indians Shut Up . . . .

and by the way I only taste and licks Dr. Qadeer Khan Nukes as that is the only language you Indians understand . . . .

Nuked cities . . . . Roasted Indians . . . . Would be a lovely sight to watch . . . . and don t get delusional regarding Pakistani Nukes as they will get you weather you hold your dhoti from the front or rear . . . .

garry317

Banned
Ohhh . . . . An Indian like you have start believing in Zaid Hamids Bull Shits . . . . He s just an Agencies tout raised to Make you Indians Shut Up . . . .

and by the way I only taste and licks Dr. Qadeer Khan Nukes as that is the only language you Indians understand . . . .

Nuked cities . . . . Roasted Indians . . . . Would be a lovely sight to watch . . . . and don t get delusional regarding Pakistani Nukes as they will get you weather you hold your dhoti from the front or rear . . . .

i know how much u lick zion hamid ***..there was thread of zaid hamid[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]
vasie,we dont need nukes to keep u in check..we just need afghanistan to check you..:P:P:P:P:P

Scorpion

Banned
i know how much u lick zion hamid ***..there was thread of zaid hamid[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]
vasie,we dont need nukes to keep u in check..we just need afghanistan to check you..:P:P:P:P:P

Than Check Mate stupid Indian . . . . Reason Talibans . . . . Have you forgotten the faith of your 2000 Indian military Soldiers during the famous siege of the Khost Garrison in Afghanistan . . . . The year was 1991 if I am not wrong . . . . The way, those left behind Indians by your government, were butchered like animals was a sight always be remembered . . . .

Now get ready to see the faith of a hundred thousand more bunyas dhotis to be molested . . . . And you ll be given special treatment as you have to hold yours from the rear as well the front . . . .

And I will not support Zaid Hamid even over my dead body . . . . He s just a stupid Poet who can keep your Indian tongues shut . . . . Where as I like Reformers who can S c r e w the enemy . . . .

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Than Check Mate stupid Indian . . . . Reason Talibans . . . . Have you forgotten the faith of your 2000 Indian military Soldiers during the famous siege of the Khost Garrison in Afghanistan . . . . The year was 1991 if I am not wrong . . . . The way, those left behind Indians by your government, were butchered like animals was a sight always be remembered . . . .

Now get ready to see the faith of a hundred thousand more bunyas dhotis to be molested . . . . And you ll be given special treatment as you have to hold yours from the rear as well the front . . . .

And I will not support Zaid Hamid even over my dead body . . . . He s just a stupid Poet who can keep your Indian tongues shut . . . . Where as I like Reformers who can S c r e w the enemy . . . .
Can you post a credible link to support your claim (enlarged text)?

garry317

Banned

when india army was in afghanistan????kahan se padta hai bhai..[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Scorpion

Banned
when india army was in afghanistan????kahan se padta hai bhai..[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Dear,

It was the time Of the Russian Invasion after 1979 when your military Personnels landed in Afghanistan and remained even at the time of the Nujibullah's Government . . . . That is the problem with you bunyas of a short term memory syndrome with regard to your famous failures . . . . As per your memory even Chinese never molested your dhotis in 1962, if I remember correctly . . . .

And now don t act like an Innocent Chick regarding the current stationing of Indian troops under the guise of engineers in Afghanistan . . . . Grow up and read your stupid History . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
Can you post a credible link to support your claim (enlarged text)?

Dear,

I ll try to search as presently I don t have any Internet links to support my claim as most of the stories I got through eye witness accounts and reading books during the time and after the Afghan jihad . . . . I ll try to search the books if I can as I my self am a very busy man . . . .

garry317

Banned
Dear,

It was the time Of the Russian Invasion after 1979 when your military Personnels landed in Afghanistan and remained even at the time of the Nujibullah's Government . . . . That is the problem with you bunyas of a short term memory syndrome with regard to your famous failures . . . . As per your memory even Chinese never molested your dhotis in 1962, if I remember correctly . . . .

And now don t act like an Innocent Chick regarding the current stationing of Indian troops under the guise of engineers in Afghanistan . . . . Grow up and read your stupid History . . . .

i dont know abt this..i will check this sure..
although,same chinese got kicked during chola incident and nathula incident...
we got defeated in 62 not coz of chinese might but coz of out stupid leader who didnt send soldiers to back already stationed army..he said get back from there..no weapons with them,no support,no enough clothes to cover body..this is the way they lost.

and god bless ur theories,kabhi jews conspiracy,kabhi inidan conspiracy,kabhi cia/raw..bla bla

garry317

Banned
Dear,

I ll try to search as presently I don t have any Internet links to support my claim as most of the stories
I got through eye witness accounts and reading books during the time and after the Afghan jihad . . . . I ll try to search the books if I can as I my self am a very busy man . . . .

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Scorpion

Banned
i dont know abt this..i will check this sure..
although,same chinese got kicked during chola incident and nathula incident...
we got defeated in 62 not coz of chinese might but coz of out stupid leader who didnt send soldiers to back already stationed army..he said get back from there..no weapons with them,no support,no enough clothes to cover body..this is the way they lost.

and god bless ur theories,kabhi jews conspiracy,kabhi inidan conspiracy,kabhi cia/raw..bla bla

Dear,

there is a lot of difference between with drawing and kicked out . . . . Again same sub continent syndrome of finding victory in defeats . . . . And even this is the habit of us the Pakistanis too . . . .

You got defeated because of your crying sissy behavior and thats all . . . . And had you send more troops and even you ve lost Dehli too . . . . One should know his auqaat . . . .

and which theory . . . . Of Checking us through Afghanistan . . . . You failed at the time of Russian Invasion and you have failed this time too . . . .

garry317

Banned

Dear,

there is a lot of difference between with drawing and kicked out . . . . Again same sub continent syndrome of finding victory in defeats . . . . And even this is the habit of us the Pakistanis too . . . .

You got defeated because of your crying sissy behavior and thats all . . . . And had you send more troops and even you ve lost Dehli too . . . . One should know his auqaat . . . .

and which theory . . . . Of Checking us through Afghanistan . . . . You failed at the time of Russian Invasion and you have failed this time too . . . .

no..my dear..chinese came to take sikkim.when their soldiers got killed..they were forced to move back.and later on india took sikkim and made her state.
we know our aukaat but u dont know urs that every time u overestimate ur self:P.

regarding to a-stan defeat now..we opened second front for u ppl,a-stan with eastern front..on daily bases ur soldiers get killed..wait for 3-4 years more..u will be toasted b/w two countries..forget that america will go.

Scorpion

Banned
no..my dear..chinese came to take sikkim.when their soldiers got killed..they were forced to move back.and later on india took sikkim and made her state.
we know our aukaat but u dont know urs that every time u overestimate ur self:P.

regarding to a-stan defeat now..we opened second front for u ppl,a-stan with eastern front..on daily bases ur soldiers get killed..wait for 3-4 years more..u will be toasted b/w two countries..forget that america will go.

Phooohhhh . . . . Is it a joke dear . . . . that the Indian army defeated the chinese and took Sikkim . . . . Over estimating your own self . . . . Chinese applied the same tactics during the 1979 Chinese-Vietnam war of a voluntarily withdrawal after capturing a lot of territory . . . . Reason was make Vietnam learn its auqaat . . . .

Same was the case with you bunyas . . . . They make you learn your Auqaat . . . . and which is one of the reason of your s remaining in your auqaat with concern to China . . . .

And our soldiers are dying for supporting an unjust war and same will happen with you, the B l o o d y Indians, as you are supporting an un just occupational war of Afghanistan . . . .

And Dear America left its Allies in Vietnam and withdrew leaving them to face the Vietcong Justice . . . . and history will repeat as it always repeat, in case of Afghanistan . . . . This time it will be you the Indians and the Northern Allies facing the Taliban Justice . . . .

You just cry and watch the dreams of America staying in this region . . . . With the words of henry Kissinger . . . .

To be an Enemy of America is Dangerous . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . But, to be a Friend is Fatal . . . . . .

Roasted Bunyas bodies down the road to Jajalabad . . . .

Last edited:

garry317

Banned
Phooohhhh . . . . Is it a joke dear . . . . that the Indian army defeated the chinese and took Sikkim . . . . Over estimating your own self . . . . Chinese applied the same tactics during the 1979 Chinese-Vietnam war of a voluntarily withdrawal after capturing a lot of territory . . . . Reason was make Vietnam learn its auqaat . . . .

Same was the case with you bunyas . . . . They make you learn your Auqaat . . . . and which is one of the reason of your s remaining in your auqaat with concern to China . . . .

And our soldiers are dying for supporting an unjust war and same will happen with you, the B l o o d y Indians, as you are supporting an un just occupational war of Afghanistan . . . .

And Dear America left its Allies in Vietnam and withdrew leaving them to face the Vietcong Justice . . . . and history will repeat as it always repeat, in case of Afghanistan . . . . This time it will be you the Indians and the Northern Allies facing the Taliban Justice . . . .

You just cry and watch the dreams of America staying in this region . . . . With the words of henry Kissinger . . . .

To be an Enemy of America is Dangerous . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . But, to be a Friend is Fatal . . . . . .

Roasted Bunyas bodies down the road to Jajalabad . . . .

1)ok its joke,,anything else.....:)u r simply licking chinese a-- too much..then search about chola/nathula incident.
chinese initially refused to accept the sikkim as indian part but later on they had to accept.

2)and u r giving example of vietnam...even if u go to against vietnam ..the can fk u without nukes..they are gr8 fighters..chinese got the taste.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War
read it..they were equally responded and they did same with america to whom u lick.so dont cmpare ur self with vietnam..u r not near them.

3)if history will repeat then who will create new history[hilar][hilar]

and keep ur self ready with drone attacks till next decade..nothing gonna improve for u guys..u guys flatter too much ..i think u got the taste of the same jihadis which u sponsor...and stop thinking a-stan as ur state..they are getting against u..they are also getting f-16 training and more military equipments for u only..:13::13:

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Source of this material doesn't look reliable to me. I don't think we should blindly believe stories from websites such as Pakistan cyber force. However during partition, lots of such incidents happened. Both Hindus Muslims, Sikhs were massacred in large numbers. In the time of riots people suffer immensely. In last 60 odd years, barring few incidents, Indians and Hindus have shown they are quite peaceful and secular in nature. If Hindus were extremest or fascist they would have made India a theocracy and not a democracy.
How about someone posts a similar letter by Bangladeshi Muslim during 1971 to Pakistani Muslims?

this is Zahil hamid force... not true at all.