Operation Great Reset...the latest

Tandoori

Councller (250+ posts)
Here is the latest for my dear Dumb Phucks who tried to contact me in last few days for any good news.

# Thanks to Chinese & Saudi interests and brokerage, new coaltion "American Backed Imported Govt"🤣 will be taking oath in Islamabad within this week while Aleema Khan will continue to explain its importance to American and western world using Zionist contacts and networks 🤪

# In the better interest of nation, Nawaz Shareef has agreed to take a larger role as Cheif Advisor of this govt 🫡

# Maryam Nawaz will take oath as CM Punjab. She is committed to clear province from Youthi disease

# Once the MNAs/MPAs have taken oath and signed the register😜, Sahibzada Hamid Raza will be approached to join this coalition govt with his party 😂 (its not like we hate Sahibzada sahib)

# May 09 trials will commence very soon and all those on bails will be called back ⚖️

# May 09 trials will conclude from top to bottom with Imran Niazi s/o Ikramullah Niazi resident of Adiala the 1st to face the music 👨‍⚖️

# Alhamdulillah, Mass Youthi deportation has started and airports, dryports, seaports and spaceports are heavily busy 🧳

Oh

& as

expected PTI has secured 180 seats in National Assembly of Twitter🥱

and

my Dumb Phucks have been given a new date of revolution by the YouTuber$ to keep them busy 🤣

Last edited:

چاچا بوٹا

MPA (400+ posts)
Here is the latest for my dear Dumb Phucks who tried to contact me in last few days for any good news.

# Thanks to Chinese & Saudi interests, new coaltion "American Backed Imported Govt"🤣 will be taking oath in Islamabad within this week while Aleema Khan will continue to explain its importance to American and western world using Zionist networks 🤪

# In the better interst of nation, Nawaz Shareef has agreed to take a larger role as Cheif Advisor of this govt

# Maryam Nawaz will take oath as CM Punjab. She is committed to clear province from Youthi disease

# Once the MNAs/MPAs have taken oath and signed the register😜, Sahibzada Hamid Raza will be approached to join this coalition govt with his party 😂 (its not like we hate Sahibzada sahib)

# May 09 trials will commence very soon and all those on bails will be called back.

# May 09 trials will conclude from top to bottom with Imran Niazi s/o Ikramullah Niazi resident of Adiala the 1st to face the music.

# Alhamdulillah, Mass Youthi deportation has started and airports, dryports, seaports and spaceports are heavily busy.
لو جی انسانی روپ میں اس بندر کی گیراج کے باہر غبارے اٹھانے والے سپروائزر کی
پوزیشن پر ترقی پکی

amirbuni

Citizen

# Thanks to Chinese & Saudi interests, new coaltion "American Backed Imported Govt"🤣 will be taking oath in Islamabad within this week while Aleema Khan will continue to explain its importance to American and western world using Zionist networks 🤪

# In the better interst of nation, Nawaz Shareef has agreed to take a larger role as Cheif Advisor of this govt

# May 09 trials will commence very soon and all those on bails will be called back.

# May 09 trials will conclude from top to bottom with Imran Niazi s/o Ikramullah Niazi resident of Adiala the 1st to face the music.

# Alhamdulillah, Mass Youthi deportation has started and airports, dryports, seaports and spaceports are heavily busy.

Oh & as expected PTI has secured 180 seats in National Assembly of Twitter🥱

and

my Dumb Phucks are now given a new date of revolution by the YouTubers 🤣
Then you dumb boot licker Maryam pimp will need visa for KPK and IMF will give shit to this Choor Filth collected by Mr whisky. The dollar will cross 500, overseas pakistani will drain all of their money out, pakistan will be go in the deepest shit

Azpir

MPA (400+ posts)

# Thanks to Chinese & Saudi interests and brokerage, new coaltion "American Backed Imported Govt"🤣 will be taking oath in Islamabad within this week while Aleema Khan will continue to explain its importance to American and western world using Zionist networks 🤪

Oh

& as

and

my Dumb Phucks have been given a new date of revolution by the YouTubers to keep them busy 🤣
Yeh madarchod Tattimenator ha jis ne apna naam pahle be badla ab Tandoori Gandu k naam se a gya ha. Sun be. Nawaz ki luli choos bahn k lund

Ozmate

Councller (250+ posts)

# Thanks to Chinese & Saudi interests and brokerage, new coaltion "American Backed Imported Govt"🤣 will be taking oath in Islamabad within this week while Aleema Khan will continue to explain its importance to American and western world using Zionist contacts and networks 🤪

# In the better interest of nation, Nawaz Shareef has agreed to take a larger role as Cheif Advisor of this govt 🫡

# May 09 trials will conclude from top to bottom with Imran Niazi s/o Ikramullah Niazi resident of Adiala the 1st to face the music 👨‍⚖️

# Alhamdulillah, Mass Youthi deportation has started and airports, dryports, seaports and spaceports are heavily busy 🧳

Oh

& as

and

my Dumb Phucks have been given a new date of revolution by the YouTubers to keep them busy 🤣
The same thing you were thinking before elections and public has given you big slap especially muneer dallaa...so you can outrage as you like... Imran Khan has won and this has written in history

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

# May 09 trials will commence very soon and all those on bails will be called back ⚖️

Oh

& as

and

my Dumb Phucks have been given a new date of revolution by the YouTuber$ to keep them busy 🤣
Aleema Khan interview with known Indian born Zionist Fareed Zakaria was really a Nono. He is known to be the lifetime supporter of Zionist and Israel and a real foe of Muslims and Islamic countries.

Salman Mughal

Minister (2k+ posts)

Oh

& as

and

LoLay Tere PaPa ko be Pata hai Tere PaPa ke LoLay Lag gaye hain

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Oh

& as

and

You left this part out
219219543-299266008641497-7865175831099194476-n.jpg

Anyways, here's a summary of your article on OPERATION GREAT RESET
376717822-342906761599365-1312191001144139633-n.jpg

Husain中川日本

Senator (1k+ posts)

Oh

& as

and

لل شیر کی بدبودار تندوری میں بالن کچھ زیادہ گھس گیا ہے اور اسکے تابکاری اثرات نے اس کو پاگل کر دیا ہے

happy dog GIF

ChulBul

Senator (1k+ posts)

Oh

& as

and

Angry Shoes GIF by The Sultan

Husain中川日本

Senator (1k+ posts)

Oh

& as

and

لو جی اس ملک کے تمام حرامی ری سیٹ ہو گئے ہیں اب چوبیس کروڑ عوام نے انکا جنازہ پوری دھوم دھام کا ساتھ اٹھانا ہے تاکہ لل شیر تندوری کو حسرت نہ رہ جائے کہ ختم شریف میں آلو گوشت تھوڑا رہ گیا تھا

funeral GIF

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)

Oh

& as

and

Tandooori Chakkay ye lay teray tandoor mai Kulchaaa 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Operation Great Reset: Expectation

images

REALITY
Nawaz-moves-IHC-viz.-Al-Azizia-conviction.jpg