Opposition media cell in full swing!!

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol i have been posting here since years with only a few posts :D i am a member of the general public but why am i even explaining it to you mate? Logic is your kryptonite hahaha
When you're allowed to believe that others get paid, others are also allowed to believe that you get paid.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Astaghfirullah :/ are you serious? Yaar honestly political differences aside but you really have a sick mentality i just hope Allah helps you honestly
Why astaghfirullah?
Didn't your leader sell his ammi ji's name? Who's Shaukat Khanam? Why using his ammi ji's name when the hospital wasn't built of ammi ji's bank account?

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhaio kingq apna demaghi tawazun kho betha hai .. isko sher muttar pilaya jae takay isko hosh ae hahaha

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeh tu hona hi tha. Jang na hui tu IK pair se MNS , AAZ aur baqi logo k khilaf corruption ka jhand uta le lay ga

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
When you're allowed to believe that others get paid, others are also allowed to believe that you get paid.
Mate i used logic :D i rarely post coz i have a job u make accounts and post like it IS your JOB hahah

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
All Pakistanis need to offer Nawafils tonight and thank god Nawaz Sharif is not a PM Today!

Otherwise I bet he would have gotten our soldiers killed to pave way for his yaar in the elections!

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why astaghfirullah?
Didn't your leader sell his ammi ji's name? Who's Shaukat Khanam? Why using his ammi ji's name when the hospital wasn't built of ammi ji's bank account?
Astaghfirullah coz you can stoop so low in someone's hatred mate .. honestly you do need help ..

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Astaghfirullah coz you can stoop so low in someone's hatred mate .. honestly you do need help ..
Haven't I stated a fact?
Hasn't Imran Khan used his mother's name to come to politics?
Please vote for my party in the name of my Ammi ji, in the name of Shaukat Khanam.

stranger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Did Musharraf say anything about Imran Khan? Oh sorry, not Musharraf, but Reham Khan said a lot about Imran Khan. What was that?

Didn't Imran Khan sell his ammi ji's name (Shaukat Khanam) to use a hospital as launching pad to politics and leadership?
wah cheetay kia example di hai.... falahi kaam ke liay maan kaa naam istemal ki IK ne... sharam se doob marnay ka muqam hai ke ghareebon ke liay muft ilaj wala hospital maan ke naam per bna dia....

ROZ-E-QIYAMAT. ..LOG APNI MAWON KI TARAF NISBAT KAR KE PUKARE JAYENG

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
wah cheetay kia example di hai.... falahi kaam ke liay maan kaa naam istemal ki IK ne... sharam se doob marnay ka muqam hai ke ghareebon ke liay muft ilaj wala hospital maan ke naam per bna dia....

ROZ-E-QIYAMAT. ..LOG APNI MAWON KI TARAF NISBAT KAR KE PUKARE JAYENG
He used his mother's name to build a hospital with Nawaz Sharif's and other people's money, not his own money. And he used this welfare service (SKMCH) to begin his politics, what a shame!

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haven't I stated a fact?
Hasn't Imran Khan used his mother's name to come to politics?
Please vote for my party in the name of my Ammi ji, in the name of Shaukat Khanam.
Hospital's idea and fund drive was started when imran still played cricket.. after he won your master mr noora pati ji also asked him into politics .. if he wanted to go back then he could have easily .. he started the party and politics 4 years later mate get your "facts" right .. and the hospital is the same one who treats the poor people of this country.. khud tou ganjay maharaj ko bahir jana hai kyun k 3 baar pm ban k ek hospital tou banwa na saka jaha apna ilaaj karwa sakay:D
Now why m i saying astaghfirullah is becoz i wont use begum kulsoom nawaz's name just to spite u .. as i said .. you need help my friend .. aur yeh mazak nae honestly if u can stoop so low for political reasons u might do it in personal life n i feel sorry for the people in your life who actually have to bare with u .. get help u need it

stranger

He used his mother's name to build a hospital with Nawaz Sharif's and other people's money, not his own money. And he used this welfare service (SKMCH) to begin his politics, what a shame!
exactly Allah aap ko iss mukam per na laay jis se aap ki walida sahiba ka naam se koi filahi idara ho. jahan kisi ghareeb ka ilaj ho.... balke Allah aap ki aulad ko bhi Mariam nawaz shareef jaisi maan naseeb farmaay. Ameen

Hate_Nooras

Haraami NS doesnt even pay for his treatment- do you think he would give a penny for somone elses.

Two Stooges

نور خدا ہے کفر کی حرکت پہ خندہ زن
پھونکوں سے یہ چراغ بجھایا نہ جائے گا

۔۔ ۔۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔

پٹواری، اور مجاور حرامزادے بغلیں بجا رہے تھے، کہ چلو کپتان جنگ میں پھنس گیا، اور اُسکی حکومت بھی ختم ہو جائیگی، اور
ہماری چوریوں کے کھاتے، ایل ڈی اے کی آتش زدگیوں کی طرح جلا دئیے جائینگے

لیکن کپتان نے جنونی گاؤ موتر پینے والی مخلوق، اور
پاکستان میں مودی کی یاروں کے ارمانوں کو حسرت ویاس میں بدل دیا