Orders have been issued to murder Imran Riaz Khan

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Rambler Wake up Pak here is another raw and mossad agent for you patriots boot polish
Hum tou wo thay jo subah sham voluntarily apne armed forces ke liye 5th Gen war larte thay. Ye tou regime change operation se pata chala ke Pakistan ke sab se bare dushman tou hamare apne dollar generals hai ?
Ab dukh aur apsos hota hai ke kyu inn ke liye itni energy aur waqt zaya kiye.
Inhone ne hamain 75 saal qoami tarano ke peeche lagaye rakha aur khud qoami khazane ke peeche lage rahe.

Eyeaan

I don't believe they would make that mistake again. Already, they're being exposed with so many evidences against them.
However, the rumor is rife that this time they will go big (sources mostly from pro-noon groups). This is the demand from London and a few blockhead individuals are like mad dogs fearing the consequences of the previous failure.
On the other hand I think the institution will take no risk further because the damage will be permanent.

Last edited:

Modest

Bajwa is on a mission to destroy Pakistan and start a civil war. This terrorist General has to be stopped by every means otherwise he is gonna slaughter more innocent people. After Arshad Sharif’s martyrdom and attack on Imran Khan, Bajwa and his gang of terrorist generals are planning to kill journalist Imran Riaz Khan & Salman Iqbal of ARY.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1590408895406944257

Last edited:

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
The gruesome, barbaric & stomach-churning torture & murder of Arshad Shareef has made us all so depressed, sad, disturbed & horrified. It reminded me of the American mafia dons of the 30s & 40s & MQM death cells & the way they used to torture & kill their victims. We will avenge.