Orya Maqbool Jan's exclusive Interview with Siasat.pk - What would you like to Ask from Him??

Zakir Javed Tanoli

MPA (400+ posts)
In my analysis TUQ's inqlab or any political inqlab other then election will take us to destruction because we are too divided for inqlab. what's your take on this..?? In my opinion, What we need is basic electoral reforms for now which are Bio-metric system, Electronic voting machines and ban on politician who are defaulter, tax evader or have corruption cases against them. And with passage of time we could improve our system further..!!

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
When will he be brave enough to say full truth?

Why he does not thoroughly study the Holy Quran and the Prophet's PBUH life and Hadees to become a real Muslim?

muslim01

Siasat.pk - Blogger
What Orya Sahab's view of Imran Khan? Does he think Imran Khan will implement Islamic economy and norms in Pakistan?

I certainly feel that level of serious journalism in Pakistan is below par Bangladesh. I listened to his comments on India and I hope, he should have done some pre-study about Modi, Right wing, Caste System, Hinduism or Hindu nationalism before murmuring a single word. To me his statements about India reflect an opinion of a matriculate student which was filled with stereotypes!!

It's not just him but entire class of intellectuals of Pakistan commenting in Media, who are totally disconnected from ground reality.

سعد

Minister (2k+ posts)
کیا آج پاکستان کا سب سے بڑا مسلہ نفرت اور تعصب نہیں ؟ اگر ہاں تو آج کا عالم دین اپنے اندر سے اور اس قوم کے اندر سے نفرت کا زہر ختم کرنے کے لئے کیا کر رہا ہے ؟؟

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)
How do you describe liberal and extremist Islam ? or do you believe that there are no such doctrines exist? If yes, what is the difference between Taliban's Islam and liberal's Islam?

Sedqal

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Orya sahib you start explaining the benefits of a Sharia based Islamic government as soon as democratic governments are formed but same is never heard when a dictator comes and illegally occupies the parliament. Whats the reason behind that? Secondly what do you feel was Jinnah's vision of Pakistan? A Theocracy, democracy or dictatorship?

NayaNizam

Citizen
اوریا صاحب، آپ پاکستان کے آیئن اور اس کی موجودہ شکل کے بارے میں کیا رائے رکھتے ہیں؟ اور کیا ہمارا موجودہ سماجی،معاشرتی و معاشی نظام ایک متوازن اور ترقی یافتہ معاشرہ کی تشکیل کر سکتا ہے؟ اگر نہیں تو آپ کی تجاویز کیا ہیں؟

Shah Brahman

Senator (1k+ posts)
محترم اڈمن /موڈریٹر صاحبان

میری اس دھاگے پر دیر سے نظر پڑھی اسلئے سوال نا لکھ سکا

میرے خیال میں آپ نے انٹرویو کر لیا ہے تو کیا آپ انٹرویو کو یہاں لگا دیں گے

شکریہ

برہمن

ASQR1

Re: Orya Maqbool Jan's exclusive Interview with Siasat.pk - What would you like to Ask Him??

اوریا صاحب ،میرے خیال میں آپ کی سب باتیں کتابی ہیں ، پریکٹیکل نہی

مثلا یہ کہہ دینا کہ اسلام نافظ کر دو ، سود ختم کر دو ، صرف ایک جملہ ہے جو لکھا یا بولا جا سکتا ہے اور اچھا لگتا ہے

لیکن ان باتوں کو عملی طور سے نافظ کرنے کا طریقه آپ بتانا پسند کریں گے ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

Let me try to answer your questions?

1. instead of interest bank should share profit and loss with heir customer and as such call it profit or loss., they already do business with those who buy their shares or the one they invest in, Banks business dealing with common man is only 10 % of their business. Even that 10 % can be based on the profits Banks make from their investments which is 90% of their business.

2. By implementing Islam, the punishment will only be for those who are corrupt and you and I know who they are, common man is hard working honest person, once the Islamic punishment is dished out to the crooks all will fall in line.

Those appointed as Qazis or decision makers must be extremely hones, and if you want I can find you millions in Pakistan.

ASQR1

Orya Maqbool je, My question to you,

when justice will prevail in Pakistan and why Mr. justice himself who promised to implement clear and quick justice in Pakistan when he was fired by Musharraf, why he is not put on trial and why he is able to make house worth millions. Why?

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Orya Maqbool Jan's exclusive Interview with Siasat.pk - What would you like to Ask Him??

Let me try to answer your questions?

1. instead of interest bank should share profit and loss with heir customer and as such call it profit or loss., they already do business with those who buy their shares or the one they invest in, Banks business dealing with common man is only 10 % of their business. Even that 10 % can be based on the profits Banks make from their investments which is 90% of their business.

2. By implementing Islam, the punishment will only be for those who are corrupt and you and I know who they are, common man is hard working honest person, once the Islamic punishment is dished out to the crooks all will fall in line.

Those appointed as Qazis or decision makers must be extremely hones, and if you want I can find you millions in Pakistan.

u people think that Islam implementation is robotics...

and we just import a robot who will do this every thing....

a crime done on a street , robot will go , look into the heart of people , punish the criminal and come back....

Dont u understand the term ' practicality '...

my friend it is not easy task....so many prophets came here but they could not do it ..

ibnemasood

Councller (250+ posts)
Kab hoga ye interview :/ 13 May ko thread start howa tha jismain kaha tha k next week ka time mila hai... It's been three weeks now ?

Sent from my iPhone using Siasat