Outrage over palestine childs head in rifle crosshairs

Mir Jaffer

Senator (1k+ posts)
anyone defending islam is a blood sucking mullah in your opinion which goes to show your hatred is for islam and "mullah" is just a word you use when attacking islam. You have yet again admitted that you're a kafir and all I'm asking you is to stop being a coward and say openly you hate islam.
I want you to say openly that you want to kill all the humanity. By the way, who is attacking Islam and who is defending against whom??? seems you living in imaginary world of your ownself; considering yourself soldier of your own religion while you are nothing and no one damns care about you. does any one in bangladesh know that your are their leaderto defend Islam. similalry why your islam puts itself in danger just by my few comments??? islam is so weak for you that it needs yoour support. i donot think so.

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
I want you to say openly that you want to kill all the humanity. By the way, who is attacking Islam and who is defending against whom??? seems you living in imaginary world of your ownself; considering yourself soldier of your own religion while you are nothing and no one damns care about you. does any one in bangladesh know that your are their leaderto defend Islam. similalry why your islam puts itself in danger just by my few comments??? islam is so weak for you that it needs yoour support. i donot think so.

I've never said that I want to kill humanity. Now you are implying that islam wants to kill humanity. How shameful. You're the one attacking islam in the guise of attacking "mullahs" but I guess you're right that I don't need to defend islam but there is definitely a need to expose kafir like you.

lurker

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You sir, are an idiot. 100 shias are killed every week. What are we supposed to do? Not care about anything else in the world? What an irrelevant and offensive comment you have made. Develop a sense of humanity. The message of the photo is that the children in Palestine are a target for Israelis. How can you not be concerned about that? Are you only concerned with killings of shia. Or are you only concerned with killings of Pakistanis. Do you not feel bad when you see kids in Africa dying of hunger?
A man who chases two rabbits, loses them both.

Mir Jaffer

Senator (1k+ posts)
I've never said that I want to kill humanity. Now you are implying that islam wants to kill humanity. How shameful. You're the one attacking islam in the guise of attacking "mullahs" but I guess you're right that I don't need to defend islam but there is definitely a need to expose kafir like you.
If i am criticising you, it means i am criticising Islam???? are you fool, Mullah ji?? are you their proclaimed representative??? This is the problems with all Mullahs that if you criticise any of them they will start crying that you are criticising Islam.
Why you are taking so much pain to "expose" me; i have already declared that i am "Kaffir". I am proud that i donot kill or harm any one like you suck blood of fellow country men muslims.

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
If i am criticising you, it means i am criticising Islam???? are you fool, Mullah ji?? are you their proclaimed representative??? This is the problems with all Mullahs that if you criticise any of them they will start crying that you are criticising Islam.
Why you are taking so much pain to "expose" me; i have already declared that i am "Kaffir". I am proud that i donot kill or harm any one like you suck blood of fellow country men muslims.

You bark against mullahs because they speak of islam and anyone speaking about islam is a blood sucking mullah for you. You're an anti islam kafir, you have admitted the first part that you are indeed a kafir, now go ahead and admit the fact that you hate islam.

Mir Jaffer

Senator (1k+ posts)
You bark against mullahs because they speak of islam and anyone speaking about islam is a blood sucking mullah for you. You're an anti islam kafir, you have admitted the first part that you are indeed a kafir, now go ahead and admit the fact that you hate islam.
i hate mullahs like you who are not islam, because all mullahs including you bark all the day.

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
i hate mullahs like you who are not islam, because all mullahs including you bark all the day.

After your admission that you're a kafir your hatred for mullahs can only be explained by the fact that you are anti islam. Too bad you don't have the balls to admit this. Coward you are true to your name Mir Jaffer lol

Mir Jaffer

Senator (1k+ posts)
haha.Mullah ji, i am proud to be mir jaffer. anyways, why your personal islam is so scared of me??? too weak,i guess.:lol:

Mir Jaffer

Senator (1k+ posts)
After your admission that you're a kafir your hatred for mullahs can only be explained by the fact that you are anti islam. Too bad you don't have the balls to admit this. Coward you are true to your name Mir Jaffer lol
haha.Mullah ji, i am proud to be mir jaffer. anyways, why your personal islam is so scared of me??? too weak,i guess.:lol:

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Lol scared from Mir Jaffer? You're the one scared of islam not vice versa and it is my duty to call spade a spade especially when cowards like you don't have the guts to openly show your true self.

Mir Jaffer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lol scared from Mir Jaffer? You're the one scared of islam not vice versa and it is my duty to call spade a spade especially when cowards like you don't have the guts to openly show your true self.
Mullah, i have admitted repeatedly that i am "Kaffir", so stop this "zehni ayashi" of yourself. Come on man, you must accept that you people are murderer of innocent human beings especially your fellow countrymen.

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mullah, i have admitted repeatedly that i am "Kaffir", so stop this "zehni ayashi" of yourself. Come on man, you must accept that you people are murderer of innocent human beings especially your fellow coun.trymen.
Mullah is just a religious teacher but you generalize and refer to all mullahs as murderers. You're an anti islam scum snd you should admit your hate islam.