Outrage over palestine childs head in rifle crosshairs

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
3338482763.gif

Occupied Jerusalem: An Israeli soldier has sparked outrage by posting a photograph appearing to show the back of a Palestinian boys head in the crosshairs of his sniper rifle on a social networking site.

The context of the picture, posted on the personal Instagram site of Mor Ostrovski, 20, could not be verified but the aggressive message is clear. The minarets and Arabic architecture of the village captured in the background suggest the boy and the town are Palestine. Ostrovski is an Israeli soldier in a sniper unit.
The image has been heavily criticised online. Electronic Intifada, a news site focused on Palestinian issues, described the photograph as tasteless and dehumanising. The site published several other images from Ostrovskis Instagram page, including snaps of the soldier posing with heavy-duty guns.

The Israeli military has been hit by a series of scandals from uncensored social media sites, and Electronic Intifada has been one of the more rigorous monitors of offensive postings by Israeli soldiers.

In another unrelated incident, an infantry corps soldier was recently sentenced to 14 days in military prison for posting a picture of himself beside a handcuffed and blindfolded Palestinian on Facebook.

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is just an international news I shared.

I believe our media does not show much international news besides entertainment!

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
more than 100 Shia arekilled in Pakistan every week, yet we are concerned about Palestine. Are you people crazy???

You sir, are an idiot. 100 shias are killed every week. What are we supposed to do? Not care about anything else in the world? What an irrelevant and offensive comment you have made. Develop a sense of humanity. The message of the photo is that the children in Palestine are a target for Israelis. How can you not be concerned about that? Are you only concerned with killings of shia. Or are you only concerned with killings of Pakistanis. Do you not feel bad when you see kids in Africa dying of hunger?

Mir Jaffer

Senator (1k+ posts)
You sir, are an idiot. 100 shias are killed every week. What are we supposed to do? Not care about anything else in the world? What an irrelevant and offensive comment you have made. Develop a sense of humanity. The message of the photo is that the children in Palestine are a target for Israelis. How can you not be concerned about that? Are you only concerned with killings of shia. Or are you only concerned with killings of Pakistanis. Do you not feel bad when you see kids in Africa dying of hunger?
Idiot are those who are drunk under "Mullahism" like you. Yes, i do care about Africa more than palestenians; i care more about Pakistani Shias than Arabs. More Pakistanis are killed by people having approach like you every week than whole year in Palestine. Care about your people if you conseider Shai as your fellow PAkistani than slave to Arabs.

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Idiot are those who are drunk under "Mullahism" like you. Yes, i do care about Africa more than palestenians; i care more about Pakistani Shias than Arabs. More Pakistanis are killed by people having approach like you every week than whole year in Palestine. Care about your people if you conseider Shai as your fellow PAkistani than slave to Arabs.
there is no such thing as mullahism, grow a pair and say openly that you hate islam. You have already admitted you're a kafir so why keep attacking islam behind the veil of mullahs? bloody coward

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Once again the shia are the holy cow just like jews. One shia dies then all hell breaks loose and you say 100 die everyday?? Are you from moronland???

سعد

Minister (2k+ posts)
Unity is the key.... Arabs are not united .... not only against Israel and USA but not united against India... Indians once very big supporters of Arabs and Palestinian cause.... but now they don't give a damn what Israel is doing with them. For proof you can see the post no. 11... No Indian condemns Israel these days... they twist the subject... Indians get employment in Arab countries doing business in Arab states but yet support Israel not Arabs.

Fatema

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Unity is the key.... Arabs are not united .... not only against Israel and USA but not united against India... Indians once very big supporters of Arabs and Palestinian cause.... but now they don't give a damn what Israel is doing with them. For proof you can see the post no. 11... No Indian condemns Israel these days... they twist the subject... Indians get employment in Arab countries doing business in Arab states but yet support Israel not Arabs.

How many Indians working in Middle East and how many in Israel??. . jis ka khate hein us ki thaali mein hi. . . . .(serious)

as for twisting and turning. . .its their nature, from media to Gov. . . you will never find them talking straight. .

Mir Jaffer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Once again the shia are the holy cow just like jews. One shia dies then all hell breaks loose and you say 100 die everyday?? Are you from moronland???
Palestinians are holy cows like jews now. One palestinian is manhandled and all hell breaks loose. Are you from moronland???

Mir Jaffer

Senator (1k+ posts)
there is no such thing as mullahism, grow a pair and say openly that you hate islam. You have already admitted you're a kafir so why keep attacking islam behind the veil of mullahs? bloody coward
Mullah ji, who has given you authority to defend your Islam?? Are you their official representatitve??? I am better a kaffir than a blood sucking Mullah like you.

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mullah ji, who has given you authority to defend your Islam?? Are you their official representatitve??? I am better a kaffir than a blood sucking Mullah like you.

anyone defending islam is a blood sucking mullah in your opinion which goes to show your hatred is for islam and "mullah" is just a word you use when attacking islam. You have yet again admitted that you're a kafir and all I'm asking you is to stop being a coward and say openly you hate islam.