Pakistan Army and Nuclear Arsenal by Sheikh Imran Hosien

asmpk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Main Points in the movie:

- 9/11 was crafted to denuclearize pakistan, and they are not far from there.
- They have to provoke civil war in pakistan
- Prophet Muhammad (S.A.) said there would be great lies in end times.
- Thanks to Pakistan Armed Forces for helping enemies of islam to destroy nuclear programme.
- And there are still people who says, it's a glorious islamic army that will liberate India, Ghazva-e-Hind
- We pray Allah to give us eyes to see the Reality.

Since video is bit noisy, I have written down his speech below

If israel is to rule the world, so that a man would one day stand up in israel. Nabi Muhammad S.A. described him 1400 years ago. He would be a Jew, he would be a young man, he would be powerfully built, he would have curly hairs, stand up in Jaruselum and will decalare I am the Al-Maseeh the Masaiah, but of course we know he would be dajjal the false Mesiah.

But if Israel has to rule the world Israel must rule the Arab World. Israel can not do that without waging big wars, Biological wars including. Nabi Muhammad S.A. prophecised 1400 years ago the Arabs would be wiped out by Plague.

Someone re-write the Torah to declare that Holy land extends from river nile to river euphrates, thats not true. But becuase it is in bible and becuase it is in torah, no jew would accept him (i.e. Dajjal) as the masiah unless the territiry of state of israel expands from the rives of egypt the nile to river euphrates so to control Suez canal, control of the oil of gulf.

Israel can not do that without waging a big war. But israel does not want to wage those wars (which are just around the corner may be a year or two from now) as appear to the world as the naked aggressor. No. The dajjal has phd in deception. Israel can not wage big wars to realize that expansion of the territory while muslims still have an incredible weapon. No! Incredible weapon that can smash Israel. That's only nuclear weapons. And so, Pakistan's nuclear weapons and Pakistan's nuclear plans can not, can not be allowed. And so you need a plan to destroy them. And of course their plans are based on deception and lies. Nabi Muhammad S.A. said there would be great liers, so be aware. They come to us with great lies. And the did to us 9/11. 9/11 was designed, 9/11 was crafted to eventually denuclearize Pakistan and they are not far from there now!

All that they need is to provoke civil war in pakistan. They tried sunni shia conflict, it did not worked. They tried terrorists, it did not worked. And so now they are trying another one, called deobandi and brelvi conflict. But some how they have to destroy Pakistan's nuclear plans and nuclear weapons. And when that is achieved! and Thanks to Pakistan's armed forces. They then have to break-up pakistan in bits and pieces so that it can never rise again as a threat to Israel. So one part of Pakistan to India, one part of pakistan to afghanistan and independent state of baluchistan. Thanks to Pakistan armed forces! And yet there are those who say this is glorious islamic army that is going to liberate India, Ghava-e-Hind!

We pray that Allah S.A. may give us the eyes to see. So that the events that unfold the world we would not be content by examining simply the appearance, that we would not be decieved by the appearance, but we make an effort to penetrate the reality. It is ONLY the Quran, Not history NO!. It is only the quran which can explain the world today, and give us capacity to see tomorrow. It is only the quran that can explain the world today and give us capacity to anticipiate the tomorrow. And in the Quran it is Islamic Epistomology, The study of Akhir-uz-Zaman!

Dua!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dajjal's Main Weapons:

a) Weapon of Riba (Paper Money / Interest Based Banking System...Control the people's/country's money.. and make them economic slaves)
b) Weapon of Women (Exploit MEN's/Cultural/Religious mistakes (associated with Women) in the name of 'Women Liberty'...and give her such Form of Liberty, so that she is ONLY ABLE to give birth to 'FEW Courage-Less / Brave-Less MEN')
c) Weapon of Media ..... (Having a PHD in DECEPTION, he aims to control people's Mind and manipulate natural consequences in his favour, as much as possible)
b) Military Technology .... (No problems in transferring the general technology to other world, But Military Technology, UNO sanctions and Ban).

WAKE up people we are living the age where, 'YAJUG AND MAJUG' has been released and Mainly in the Age of DAJJAL.

Last edited:

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
and by the way who is this guy? a Prophet? We will now believe every tom and Harry and will not even use our brain and understand the ground realities? Mr Hussain does not even know how mean and corrupt badmash brothers are. The point is, no doubt he is a great scholar with a lot of knowledge and wisdom but since he is not a Prophet he cannot be right about absolutely everything. Use brain instead.

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
bro shamsheer
respect for sheikh. though if anyone else would have said i would have gone crazy but sheikh is such a learned personality that u have to think a lot on it. whatever he said in 2003 about revolutions of people are happening now. so may Allah have mercy on us

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
bro shamsheer
respect for sheikh. though if anyone else would have said i would have gone crazy but sheikh is such a learned personality that u have to think a lot on it. whatever he said in 2003 about revolutions of people are happening now. so may Allah have mercy on us
Brother Mansoor! I do respect him a lot. I totally agree he is right about a lot of things but he may be wrong about a few things. What ever he says it makes a lot of sense. If what ever he says he also believes in it then why does not he come to Pakistan and organize some faithful muslims. He is passing such remarks on Pakistan army that will undermine our unity and that is not appropriate.

Here is my conspiracy theory. This guy is internally an ally of this deception. He had the precise information on when the middle eastern turmoil will happen and how it will happen. He accurately predicted that. Now he is openly saying that Pakistan army is an ally of Israel, there is no claim more absurd that this. He also claims that people who thinks that Pakistan army is an army of Islam and people from Disney land. So he is openly telling those who believe him that since what ever he said in the past was true what ever he is saying now is also true and they should stand up against the army? Why he did not tell us this in 2003 why on the exact point in time when the people of Pakistan are teethering between their supporting or not supporting of the army? Is this the right precise moment to divulge that to help the plans of the enemies? He is loosing respect. He precisely predicted the middle east revolution in 2003, it means he knew it from the perpetraitors and he was waiting to expose the army till today. All this is making me feel that he is a fishy figure him self.

Last edited:

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
HE does say that in every lecture that his views are not to be taken as absolute facts. They are his views. He talks a lot about end times, and according to his anology in plain words is:

"Israel will rule the world i.e. become the superpower, Dajjal can only appear once Israel rules the world, and for Israel to rule the world, Pakistan has to be de-nuclearised" then ofcourse the event of Imam Mehdi and Hazrat Isa's return will happen"

This is the reason for his views, we should not start disrespecting a learned scholar. He has also written an article recently after these lectures on Pakistan's future, please DO READ IT here: http://www.imranhosein.org/articles/islam-and-politics/275-pakistan-china-and-bin-ladin.html - He advises Pakistan govt/army/people on what they should do, fact of the matter is the advise he gives is a BITTER PILL to swallow!

See his autobiography. He was graduated in Karachi, Aleemiyah University, and then onwards he has has mastered in more fields like international economics etc to understand the world of Ribaa (which is another subject).

My personal opinion is that it is about time that Pakistan Army abh HOSH K NAKHUN LEY and totally disconnect with USA,
Did you not hear about NORTH Waziristan operation finalised by MIKE MULLEN - USAA?
Did you not hear that Canadian PM said that Afghanistan is not the terror centre any more and now its Pakistan?

HAATH DHO kur sab Pakistan kay peechay parhey huey hain, we really need a strong strong leadership, we should be ready to face the world with honour! magar Pakistan ki salaamiti pur koi compromise nahi (unlike mushy!).

Last edited:

Narcissist

Banned
What a sycophancy about Pakistan's nuclear bombs, and what a fancy world these people live in. Which Messiah and which greater Israel? I think this guy is fond of talking about nuclear bomb and Israel too much....he is British version of Zaid Hamid, nothing more.

Lets deal with North Waziristan first.......