Pakistan army facebook page opened ( in one week more than 2 lakh people joined the page ) plase joi

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I will join their page when they will show practically that they can protect the people of Pakistan.

Well then join them and tell them!!!

Just FYI, Army does not protect the nation, the nation's politicians do. Army just follows order and assist them.

If army starts assisting then people will complain Army has too much role in civil society

Note: I would have rather see the Army open a page in millatbook, the Pakistani equivalent of facebook

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
AoA, Bhai. ap jis sakoon sey note book use krty hoy comments pass ker rhy hain yeh in k practical ka aik moun bolta saboot hai. Just few ppl, sirf chand afrad k ghalt kirdar sey sara muashra ya sara department khrab ya non piratical nhi ho jata. Just imagine if ur bro is a Army officer n he got Shahadaa. How its a big honor in Duniya n Akhira but the same time u feel pain abt rest of ur family especially his kids n wife and now think 100's of Officers n Jawan's jo is watan ki khatir ar hamary aj ar kal k ley kurban hoy. Hv a big heart.

I will join their page when they will show practically that they can protect the people of Pakistan.