Pakistan could give China access to downed stealth helicopter: US TV

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

25847_22325104_chop.big.jpg

The United States has asked the Pakistanis to return the helicopter wreckage.

According to an American television, Pakistani officials said that they were interested in studying the remains of the stealth helicopter that was destroyed during the operation on Osama bin Ladens compound in Abbottabad. They also suggested that China is also curious in studying the remains.

The damaged helicopter could be very useful to the Chinese. The US TV has claimed that Pakistani officials are considering in allowing china a peek at the stealth helicopter.

If Pakistan chooses to allow china access to the helicopter, tensions could arise in the relation between Pakistan and the United States.

http://www.dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9MiNOaWQ9MjU4NDc=

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

According to an American television, Pakistani officials said that they were interested in studying the remains of the stealth helicopter that was destroyed during the operation on Osama bin Laden’s compound in Abbottabad. They also suggested that China is also curious in studying the remains.

The damaged helicopter could be very useful to the Chinese. The US TV has claimed that Pakistani officials are considering in allowing china a peek at the stealth helicopter.

If Pakistan chooses to allow china access to the helicopter, tensions could arise in the relation between Pakistan and the United States.

I hope its already too late.

to China: please duplicate and lets have few of them stealth varmint LOL

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

According to an American television, Pakistani officials said that they were interested in studying the remains of the stealth helicopter that was destroyed during the operation on Osama bin Laden’s compound in Abbottabad. They also suggested that China is also curious in studying the remains.

phir wohi dhamki. Kya kar logey tum hamara?

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
i m sure!!! it must have been already there in a BIGGEST PHOTOCOPIER of the world (China) .....

InshALLAH within few months you will find a news that Pakistan has developed the first stealth multi role helicopter :)))

hans

Banned
As if Pakistan is doing this the first time....
Tons of US high tech equipment in the Past has
Been shipped to china...

My bets are the damaged aircraft is in china right now

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
As if Pakistan is doing this the first time....
Tons of US high tech equipment in the Past has
Been shipped to china...

My bets are the damaged aircraft is in china right now

Hum se to kuch hoga nahin,iss hi kam mein zindagi guzre gi.Mere khayal mein yeh mulba Hafiz Saeed k hawaley kerna chahiye takey essa ek kaghaz ka jahaz bana ley.:lol:

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
phir wohi dhamki. Kya kar logey tum hamara?

Don't worry bro Gazoo, I have already written expect in 10 years or even earlier, a stealth helicopter trial by China and on its induction first country to receive them will be Pakistan.

Same way, Predator like drones are going through trials at the moment in China. Wait for two year or so, they will be in service with PAF, Inshallah.

The wreckage of the drone was also given by Pakistan to China. Now it is already doing trials, capable of carrying missiles. Americans know it, thats why they are worried. China even bought wreckage of a stealth bomber from Serbia after one downed there, and now stealth fighters would soon be inducted in PLAF after completing the ongoing trials.

Someone needs to teach Hassan Nisar all these facts, he is still playing this tune in talk shows and in his column that Americans are far ahead, and that they are holding the technological edge. He does not understand things are changing rapidly, the only export left for America is high end of military hardware, Civilian Aircrafts and Engines, super computers etc. In all fields apart from Russia now China is also progressing fast. The technology gap is decreasing rapidly. In next 10 to 15 years, China will cut down American dominance of high end Military ware too. America will loose its edge rapidly. China is developing Engine and Avionics industries too. I see completely new dynamic in next 20 years. Americans know this, why you think they are in Afghanistan and why you think they are pressuring Pakistan not to give China access to Gawadar? They and British with India are actively supporting, arming and training the Balooch terrorists to stop China.
I wish one day Hasan faces me in life. I will educate this idiot to no end, Inshallah.

He fails to mention that America is the most debt nation in the history of the man kind. IF dollar is not reserve currency of the world, America would fail on the same day, when dollar is replaced. Printing more dollars to pay for imports and interest on foreign debts would be of no avail. They have to earn the foreign exchange to pay it, like other countries. America is bankrupt for all means and purposes, only supported by injection of constant money supply, or quantum easing.

In his latest outburst on Awaz, he first time mentioned that even America can not be self sufficient, probably someone must have told him, dont be stupid Nisar, you should check Americans trade deficit with China.

Reverse Engineering khappe khappe.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

this really is funny news haha
but pakistani people have become sheeple so they will trust any news.
media is dajals tool and it lies lies and lies some more nowadays.

never trust your media or one day u ppl will cry a lot.

do you people think that pakistan is against america that it will give helicopters parts to china?:lol:, pakistan and its army is practically a house slave of americans.when will you people realise that?when america will ask india to occupy you than you ppl might wake up i guess?

also china america are also not enemies ,they exchange technology directly all the time.but you sheeple keep believing this bull*#$$:lol:

you know that if china does not lend money to america than america cant even fight one day against muslims!!!!!china is actually americans biggest ally in war against islam.do some search and find the truth.
do some serach and stop tlling us fairy tales(serious)
or i will have to rename this forum fairy tales forum

Last edited: